PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] OFFICIAL POKEMON COMPLAINING PAGE

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 12:25 AM
i know for a fact everyone that loves pokemon has things they absolutley HATE about it.
there is always some flaw in each generation, be it a pokemon or item or something.
i want to hear your complaints. i made a thread about sixth gen. pokemon ideas.
we ended up complaining mostly about fifth gen etc. so i thought i'd make a complaint thread.

so comment on this thread and get it off your chest!

check out my 6th gen ideas thread, i wanna hear your positive thoughts too!

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 12:30 AM
it started with team rocket, moved on to team aqua and magma then we had galactic and plasma.

i think we should move on from the teams, and try to brain storm some other conflicts.

because like it or not, every pokemon game (even though they are excellent) is the same.
i know i dont play pokemon for the story, not really anyways. but maybe i would if there was an epic story!

Del
07-27-2012, 12:54 AM
I said it on the last thread but I'll say it again and again. GARBODOR!!

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 01:09 AM
and i'll say it, vanillish, lillipup, throh, sawk, pidove!

Del
07-27-2012, 01:21 AM
You know I completely forgot about Sawk and Throh. I'm was glad I did but now I have to forgat again. Darn, dam duo!

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 01:40 AM
sorry, so so so many disappointments

JoshuaMunoz
07-27-2012, 08:35 AM
Lillipup and litwick are kinda cute, why hate? Garbodor is cool imo. I just love all the Pokemon, bar Emboar.

Taro508
07-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Feebas/Milotic. End of story.

Del
07-27-2012, 04:40 PM
I love Milotic! Its one of my favourite pokemon. Feebas I can get behind, the little thing looks like some sort of zombie fish.
Lillipup is cute in its not evolved form, its evolutions in my opinion aren't very good in terms of design. Yes! Litwick is cute too.
Of course it is just a matter of taste and opinion.

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 05:42 PM
i agree with the feebas statement, lillipup isnt bad, but herdier and stoutland are horrifying

i also LOVED litwick. probably my fav. of the the generation.

Lord Of Storms
07-27-2012, 08:25 PM
alot of 5th gen pokes are terrible like klink just a copy magnemite they need better ideas seriously i have a few of my own to plus i also agree trubbish and garbodor are just garbage pokemon - literally -.-

sunnyshores
07-28-2012, 12:10 AM
i totally agree. what about tympole? did it bother anyone else that this tadpole had a human face?
and the evolutions were also terrible.

Del
07-28-2012, 12:22 AM
Tympole's evolved forms are FREAKY!

sunnyshores
07-28-2012, 12:32 AM
i hate the entire tympole ev. chain

CreepingMaiden
07-28-2012, 03:08 AM
Tympole is kinda weird, the second evolution is ok, and seismotoad is pretty awesome in my opinion.
But I can't believe no has mentioned this but patrat and watchog are TERRIBLE.
And the vanillish line isn't that bad... It's sure as hell more creative than woobat and swoobat

sunnyshores
07-28-2012, 03:25 AM
i agree patrat is terrible, woobat is decent, but vanillish, i respect your opinion, but an icecream cone!!!!!!!!!!!! come on!!!!!!!

Daisy1
07-28-2012, 03:46 AM
Garbador and Trubbish.........WTH....a garbage bag...and a ripped up bag of crap....WTH....sawk and Throh....WTH they're corny and Sawk has ONE eyebrow =_=......WTH

Daisy1
07-28-2012, 03:47 AM
and the tympole evolutions are just giant pimples...with pimples.....especially Seismitoad

sunnyshores
07-28-2012, 04:17 AM
i agree, alot of the pokemon sucked. but if i didnt hate them i absolutely loved them, like litwick:)

Del
07-28-2012, 11:03 AM
5th gen was really such a mixed bag, you really either hated the pokemon or really loved them. There didn't seem to be any midway ground.

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2012, 11:11 AM
I quite like Vanillish but not its evolutions. I like Gothita but detest Solosis. I like Vullaby more then Rufflet... Then you wonder why I picked Pokemon White... It's cuz I liked Zekrom more then Reshi. I mean Electric and Dragon O_O

Eagle
07-28-2012, 01:57 PM
2 Words = Critical hit

CreepingMaiden
07-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Oh yeah litwick as well lampent and chandelure (greatest ghost-type evolutionary line ever) were awesome

CreepingMaiden
07-28-2012, 03:47 PM
And I liked the solosis line... physcic cells!? Awesome!!!

CreepingMaiden
07-28-2012, 04:15 PM
An ice cream cone is still better than rattata
Yeah it's gen 1 but still

sunnyshores
07-28-2012, 05:34 PM
even rattata is better, a rat pokemon is understandable. solosis was pretty awesome too.
but there is no excuse for a icecream cone pokemon. roggenrola was good too, i loved boldore and gigalith.
i hated vullaby, didn't like rufflet much either. i dont think i liked any bird pokemon this gen.

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2012, 05:47 PM
I just wanna say I love Swanna :3 Water/Flying? Definetely better then Pelipper >_<

Del
07-28-2012, 06:06 PM
Yeah! I agreed Swanna is quite cool. Maybe the only bird pokemon in 5th gen i liked.

Pikachu Belle
07-28-2012, 06:31 PM
What's everyones opinion on Durant? To be honest he is cool, I like his typing and he's sturdy o_o. I don't know why people don't like him :(

sunnyshores
07-28-2012, 06:31 PM
i didnt like swanna, they couldve done better.

sunnyshores
07-28-2012, 06:32 PM
i didnt mind durant, i wish he wouldve evolved though. i think thats the main reason people dont like certain pokemon, no evolutions.

truffledude12
07-28-2012, 07:43 PM
WHAT IS WRONG WITH BIDOOF AND METAPOD

CreepingMaiden
07-28-2012, 08:24 PM
I liked braviary and rufflet was kinda adorable but the unfezant line was stupid
The best bird pokemon In My opinion is staraptor and the best normal/flying type is togekiss

sunnyshores
07-28-2012, 09:43 PM
i didnt enjoy the starly ev. line that much. i dont hate them but my favorite bird pokemon is pidgey, hands down. i love pidgey.
taillow ev. chain was cool. but i wish it was a three part evolution.

bidoof wasn't terrible. not a choice pokemon but a good hm slave.

pokemon starters...........................i mean, they're good. but they could be.........better

sunnyshores
07-28-2012, 09:46 PM
but a durant ev. sorry but i'm back to durant.

an steel ant queen that would be awesome!

CreepingMaiden
07-29-2012, 01:56 AM
That would be pretty awesome... Going off topic there should be more unique typings. I would personally love to see the typing of bug/dragon. Surprised flygon doesn't have that typing

sunnyshores
07-29-2012, 02:28 AM
yeah, that is strange, it should be a bug dragon type.
i agree there should be more unique typing.
it's been getting better though. bug steel (durant)
bug fire (larvesta/volcrana)
water fighting (keldeo)
and so on

CreepingMaiden
07-29-2012, 04:22 AM
Don't for get ghost/fire (the litwick line)

sunnyshores
07-29-2012, 04:47 AM
true true. they've had ground water and electric water. lanturn and wishcash

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2012, 08:38 AM
I just want a Poison Legend!! Is that so much too ask of!? And a Durant evolution o_o yes please. I'd love a Heatmor pre-evolution me thinks. What about the 3 elemental Monkeys? Shocking move set and in the end I released my Simisear.. Opinions?

Del
07-29-2012, 10:55 AM
I didn't really like the monkeys, well liked Simisage but I ended up getting Simipour, which I didn't have a lot of love for even though i used it though my entire first playthough. I suppose a poison legend is due, there is Arceus and Genesect who can become poison types.

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Yes but ew Genesect.. Its design is horrible.

CreepingMaiden
07-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Yeah a poison legendary... It's about time the franchise get's a legitimate one
And going off topic here I think there should be a counter part to arceus with the typing of poison/dragon
I think that would be pretty awesome.

sunnyshores
07-29-2012, 06:00 PM
well, arceus can become a poison type, but an already poison legendary would be awesome! seriously i would love it.
the three elemental apes sucked! i hated them all. i didnt even evolve them. i hated them so much. seriously lame.
and their evolutions are even worse. simisage looks like fonzy from happy days.

sunnyshores
07-29-2012, 06:01 PM
oh and i agree genesect sucks

Del
07-29-2012, 07:28 PM
Don't diss the Fonz!

sunnyshores
07-29-2012, 07:36 PM
there is nothing wrong with the fonz. but there is something wrong with simisage

Daisy1
07-29-2012, 08:03 PM
the monkey were annoying. One had Jerry Curls, One had a Mohawk, and One had Dreads.......seriously?

sunnyshores
07-29-2012, 08:05 PM
i know right, it's was two forms of rick james, and the fonz

Del
07-29-2012, 09:04 PM
Honestly I thought Simisage was better than Simipour, though. Of course thats my personal taste. Simisear was pretty bad too.

sunnyshores
07-29-2012, 09:26 PM
i thought all three were equally terrible

CreepingMaiden
07-29-2012, 09:53 PM
I thought It was a good idea that was kinda poorly executed... We have enough monkeys and I would much prefer them to be a three stage evolutionary line.
But their stats honestly weren't as bad as I thought they would be

Del
07-29-2012, 10:05 PM
One pokemon I wished had a three stage evolution line was Liepard. Now I personally love Liepard, but I think it really needs better stats and third evolution of this cool cat, I was actually kinda disappointed! When you think about it no cat pokemon(except Luxray) has more than one evolution and all of them have only one good stat.
Absol isn't even an exception because although it does actually have awesome attack, all its other stats are quite low.
To make it worse Mew also appears to be based upon a Jerboa. Poor kitties!

sunnyshores
07-29-2012, 11:13 PM
it would be nice to see some more cool cat pokemon.
an armidillo poke would be great!

Exflar
07-29-2012, 11:56 PM
Might I remind you of Gen 1s atrocities?

3 piles of purple slime. A cyclops magnet that evolved into 3 cyclops magnets. A mime. A ganguro girl. A bodiless mole that evolved into 3 bodiless moles. A pile of cracked eggs. A seal....named seel.

Oh and my personal favourite: a ball that evolves into...wait for it....a ball.

Exflar
07-29-2012, 11:57 PM
it would be nice to see some more cool cat pokemon.
an armidillo poke would be great!

There are 3 armadillo based Pokémon. Sandshrew, sandslash, and armaldo.

truffledude12
07-29-2012, 11:59 PM
i must agree with Exflar here.
all of the gens have some mistakes and lame ideas and such but thats a matter of opinion
some people might have been ok with the idea of the obvious designs and might have used them
It seems like gamefreak is running out of ideas

SemperFratdelis
07-30-2012, 01:27 AM
So many Trolls asking for reshiram, zekrom, and kyurem, etc. asking for level 9 or under. nintendo should fix that. most the pokemon from 5th gen were terrible or similar to other previous pokemon.

CreepingMaiden
07-30-2012, 01:36 AM
They weren't terrible at all.
There were some that were but c'mon... previous generations had far worse design choices *cough*Gen 1*cough*

CreepingMaiden
07-30-2012, 01:37 AM
armaldo is anything but an armadillo

CreepingMaiden
07-30-2012, 01:38 AM
Might I remind you of Gen 1s atrocities?

3 piles of purple slime. A cyclops magnet that evolved into 3 cyclops magnets. A mime. A ganguro girl. A bodiless mole that evolved into 3 bodiless moles. A pile of cracked eggs. A seal....named seel.

Oh and my personal favourite: a ball that evolves into...wait for it....a ball.
But hey that magnet cyclops gets a kickass evolution in gen 4

sunnyshores
07-30-2012, 05:21 AM
i agree with exflar to an extent.
diglett is great. i love it.
magnemite was good too.
voltorb, not so much.
exeggcute sucked.
but nothing near as bad and the gens afterward.
seel is a badass. dewgong the destroyer.
ditto is a classic, and can morph into other pokemon. awesome.
grimer and muk sucked though.
not as bad as spiritomb.

Exflar
07-30-2012, 03:15 PM
If we're speaking strictly on the grounds of design concept, you should know that each Pokémon is designed with meaning. People are too naive and/or unintelligent to realize the origins of the designer's intentions.

Since the Unova region is heavily based on New York City and its surrounding districts, the region's Pokémon are naturally a microcosmic reflection of North American culture.

Some are obvious: Braviary, red white and blue, bald eagle, patriotism.
Some are obscure: Vanillite and its evolutionary family, designed to honor the consumption of icecream by the average American. The average US citizen consumes up to 6 gallons of ice cream per year.
Trubbish and Garbodor are representative of NYCs pollution. Much like Grimer and Muk represented West Tokyo's sludge and water pollution.

There's justification to every Pokémon. You just have to be intelligent enough to notice.

sunnyshores
07-30-2012, 05:34 PM
it's not a matter of intelligence, honestly. and people like you trying (and failing i might add) to lord over people in a thread is quite annoying. concepts aside the designs are poorly constructed. almost as poorly constructed as your attempt at feigning intelligence.
it's people like you that take away from conversations instead of giving and keeping it alive. honestly you are cliche, in your thoughts, writing, and general ideas.
so kudos to you, you have made yourself look even more stupid, and average than you actually are........maybe, you might actually be that stupid and boring. i'll bet you respond to this........i win.

Exflar
07-30-2012, 06:16 PM
I was merely giving an informative rationale to enlighten those who so aimlessly "complain" about the franchise without giving a bit of thought. I, unlike your last post, contributed to the conversation. I see no need to claim "victory" as there was no intention In starting an argument. Nor did I make offense.

Your instigation is most unappreciated. Try not to be so defensive.

Del
07-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Honestly, don't you think a lot of fans are too young to understand or care about the concepts?

CreepingMaiden
07-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Not always I like to know the concepts of pokemon.
Like how kyogre is based off the leviathan.
But I gotta say it really pisses me off how people like the first generation the most ONLY because it's the original.
The best generation (in terms of pokemon designs, concepts, and just the pokemon themselves) was generation 3 (Hoenn).

Del
07-30-2012, 07:22 PM
I agree with you CreepingMaiden, I like the concepts like the Tao Trio and think Hoenn has been the best in terms of designs, overall. Its just I've had contact with many little kids who don't give any thought for anything and continue asking me to give them "The cool dragon pokemon."

sunnyshores
07-30-2012, 07:52 PM
gen three was pretty good. complaining is a necessity, not only that but is something that is encouraged and healthy, how else would ANYTHING grow otherwise? me claiming victory was to get you to respond in which case i was victorious.
and i am not mindlessly throwing out accusations. no i am simply defending the people of this forum, there is no need to try (and fail) to make them seem or feel unintelligent, this is a game, and this is a discussion for that game, we have the absolute right, and duty to complain. we purchased the game, we love the game and we have every right to complain all day long, which we will do regardless of people trying to tell us we can't because it was accurate to someones conception. that is why i am defensive. in simple terms, you are a party pooper.

anyways, gen three was the best imaginatively, honestly i didn't dislike much from gen 3.
cacnea was awesome, i loved it. and the desert part was cool and i liked how flygon had a go-goggles type of thing going on, it compliments the game nicely. alot most in fact of the pokemon were just good. the legendaries were great, things were good.
i never realized how much i actually did enjoy gen 3. hmmm. i wish they would make a remake!

but with all arguments aside. gen one was pretty bad. i know the love for the first game thing and all but......dude has a point. a ball that evolves into another ball.......regardless i still love diglett and dugrio. ditto too. grimer can crawl off somewhere and die though.

CreepingMaiden
07-30-2012, 08:13 PM
I liked ditto too ESPECIALLY shiny ditto. And yes, flygon is one of the coolest dragon types as well as ground types there are.
Oh an Rayquaza, along with giratina, COOLEST LEGENDARY DRAGON EVER!

sunnyshores
07-30-2012, 08:16 PM
agreed! i especially like giratina. he is just cool. his cry is awesome, like a creepy scream. if i heard that in the middle of the night i would cry. the only problem i have is that every legendary is a dragon type now.
a bug type legendary could be cool. and don't say volcrana in my book it's about as legendary as machop

Del
07-30-2012, 08:48 PM
I loved Giratina's typing, ghost dragon is awesome. And Rayquaza has to be my favourite legend hands down, and shiny Rayquaza... well get me a diaper because I'm shitting myself.
No starter pokemon yet can compare to the 3rd gen starters. I liked Serperior but the 5th gen starters are pretty bad in comparison to 3rd gen.

sunnyshores
07-30-2012, 09:14 PM
Agreed. the fifth gen starters weren't that exciting. What is you fav. Starter for each gen?
Mine is blastoise for first gen. Second gen is maganium coolest grass type ever. Third is sceptile. Fourth empoleon and fifth is serperior.
Never the fire type......hmmm...........my fav. Legend is latias. She is adorable and powerful. I love latias

Lord Of Storms
07-30-2012, 09:25 PM
i like all the 5th gen first evos starters but i personally hate their final evolutions my fav starters would be charizard followed by blastoise and honestly venasaur isnt that great

Del
07-30-2012, 09:42 PM
Favourite starters. Favourite legends.
1st gen-Venasaur (Normal) 1st-Rayquaza (Shiny/Normal)
2nd gen-Meganium (Normal) 2nd-Reshiram (Normal)
3rd gen-Swampert (Normal) 3rd-Victini (Normal)
4th gen-Empolean (Normal) 4th-Darkrai (Normal)
5th gen-Serperior (Normal) 5th-Articuno (Normal)

CreepingMaiden
07-30-2012, 10:21 PM
First gen: Blastoise
Second gen: Typhlosion
Third gen: either Blaziken or Sceptile
Fourth gen: Torterra
Fifth gen: Samurott

CreepingMaiden
07-30-2012, 10:25 PM
agreed! i especially like giratina. he is just cool. his cry is awesome, like a creepy scream. if i heard that in the middle of the night i would cry. the only problem i have is that every legendary is a dragon type now.
a bug type legendary could be cool. and don't say volcrana in my book it's about as legendary as machop
Yeah I agree
The dragon typing should be rare and uncommon (yes I know that ghost is the least common but I think it should be dragon)
I feel like it would soon be overdone
How uncommon the dragons are is part of why they are my favorite typing

Del
07-30-2012, 10:30 PM
My favourite types are grass, fire, dark and dragon.
I see what you mean dragon types rarity is what makes it more special. If they continue making so many dragons they will lose their status.

sunnyshores
07-30-2012, 10:34 PM
One or two dragons a game. Every once in a while a dragon legend not everytime.
A dragon type starter would be cool. Charizard excluded. Only fire

CreepingMaiden
07-30-2012, 11:46 PM
I agree with both of you guys

SantiDC4
08-01-2012, 06:14 AM
To be honest the GTS is garbage and B\W lacks an after story. Also what happened to the Battle Tower?

sunnyshores
08-01-2012, 07:16 AM
gts is quite the joke, not a good one though. and yes yes YES! where is the after story????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean give us something!

Pikachu Belle
08-01-2012, 08:31 AM
Why does nobody like Tepig? He is the cutest one out of the trio and I never evolved mine. I hate the fire/fighting combo. But now I love it :3 That is why I love Shiny Emboar so much. But fire, poison and psychic are my faves. And tbh they needed better psychic types. A doll? Bubbles... And a flying psychic weird looking thing. I was let down by the psychic types. Then we get to the poison types..
A TRASH BAG? da hell is wrong with Pokemon.
*Also I did try addin Trubbish to my team.. but I hate Garbodor

Del
08-01-2012, 01:49 PM
You have the battle subway. I don't really use the battle tower or subway though so I don't know how different they are. As for the story pokemon has always been simplistic, 8 qyms and elite 4 and your done. I didn't hate Tepig, I just hated its evolved forms.

CreepingMaiden
08-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Oshawatt's the best.
He's a samurai otter!!!

SantiDC4
08-01-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm with delusional on Tepig. Sure it's cute but the evolutions are ugly. Also they could've changed the music on the sport domes, I'm tired of the damn Nimbasa theme playing whenever im training. And also something I just noticed, did the graphics come down in the overworld? I was watching a Platinum walkthrough and it looked better...

sunnyshores
08-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Tepig was cute. But the rest were horrid.
One thing the have to work on and it bothered me a lot is battle scenes.
It's cool that the pokemon are always in motion but its so pixelated.

SantiDC4
08-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Well if they actually tried to use the 3DS as the new handheld for Pokemon, which I'm sure they will, it might look less pixelated. Also keep in mind the DSi or DS will never be with 3d graphics. Its hardware is either too small or weak.

sunnyshores
08-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Yea they should utilize the 3ds more. I bought one When they first came out. And have yet to be truly amazed but maybe the 3
ds xl will change that. .they made pkmn rumble blast but the 3d wasn't so great. And now pkmn naganos ambition (conquest) which I have yet to play.
But it'll be a while until an actual 3d pokemon game.

icedragonite
08-04-2012, 04:48 AM
WELL FOR STARTERS THE STUPID GTS IT HAS SO MANY PEOPLE THAT ASK FOR UNDEACENT TRADES LIKE A BIDOOF FOR A LEVEL 100
SHINY CHARIZARD AND FOR THE THING THAT ANNYOYS THE JUNK OUT OF ME IS THOSE PEOPLE THAT ASK FOR THE RESHIRAM AND ZEKROM LEVEL 9 AND UNDER

SantiDC4
08-04-2012, 06:53 PM
They're either dumb kids, or are hoping a hacker comes by. But it's still annoying, only 2/20 of the trades are fair and decent. And some even ask for the same Pokemon because theirs has a foreign name. Remove GTS and get actual friends.

Del
08-04-2012, 08:22 PM
I DESPISE the people who ask for legends at stupidly low levels! Its absolutely bull****! Sometimes I wonder if they do it just to piss me off.

CreepingMaiden
08-05-2012, 12:36 AM
And what's the absolute WORST is the fact that you CANNOT ask for a pokemon that you have not encountered
Like WHAT THE ****!?!?
And I ****ing DESPISE when you are in negotiations and you show someone a GOOD pokemon such as a Rayquaza and they offer you stupid sh!t like a raticate or something that's fairly decent like an altaria (not shiny) but not worth AT ALL a Rayquaza
And I hate that you cannot type out what you want and that you can only use those BULLSHIT emotes!!!!
And finally I hate dealing with those dumbasses who spam the heart and smile button when they see a good pokemon and they offer you a pokemon that you don't want and you keep pressing the :( button but they just ****ING press the trade button anyways!!!
And one more thing that annoys the heck out of me is when someone shows you a good pokemon and you like it and you show them a pokemon you want and you select to trade and then that idiot that you trade with switches out the good pokemon for a crappy pokemon and thinks that you didn't see that!!!!!

Del
08-05-2012, 12:45 AM
The last thing you mentioned has never happened to me, I must be lucky. I hate not being able to ask for for pokemon you haven't encountered.

SantiDC4
08-05-2012, 01:27 AM
GTS is ruined, leave it at that. Worst idea ever. Either they add rules, or keep the system as it is. But of course, we know the answer to that..
Also, they should add a level filter for Random Matchup, from new to Random Matchup, to best WiFi battlers. It's unfair how I always get into a battle with a Japanese dude who's obviously EV/IV trained to the max.

Del
08-05-2012, 02:21 AM
I loath random matchup so much! I cannot believe how many times I've gone up against Japanese people with like 3000 wins and Ev maxed pokemon. Its so unfair to new people. I hate how many times I've been 1 move away from winning a game... Then plop "communication error".

EzzIlI
08-05-2012, 03:15 AM
And what's the absolute WORST is the fact that you CANNOT ask for a pokemon that you have not encountered
Like WHAT THE ****!?!?
And I ****ing DESPISE when you are in negotiations and you show someone a GOOD pokemon such as a Rayquaza and they offer you stupid sh!t like a raticate or something that's fairly decent like an altaria (not shiny) but not worth AT ALL a Rayquaza
And I hate that you cannot type out what you want and that you can only use those BULLSHIT emotes!!!!
And finally I hate dealing with those dumbasses who spam the heart and smile button when they see a good pokemon and they offer you a pokemon that you don't want and you keep pressing the :( button but they just ****ING press the trade button anyways!!!
And one more thing that annoys the heck out of me is when someone shows you a good pokemon and you like it and you show them a pokemon you want and you select to trade and then that idiot that you trade with switches out the good pokemon for a crappy pokemon and thinks that you didn't see that!!!!!

I totally agree with you man! I know how it feels :(

CreepingMaiden
08-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Forreal the GTS is a good idea that's poorly executed...
That being said I use every time a play black and white

CreepingMaiden
08-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Forreal!! I like what the **** would be the point of the GTS if you can't get pokemon that you haven't encountered unless it's a pokemon that you have encountered and can't catch in the wild like zorua and zoroark.

Dhomie
08-13-2012, 05:07 PM
I think for gen six they should try some youtubers pokemon ideas just type in on youtube pokemon gen 6 and youll see what i mean

CreepingMaiden
08-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Yeah i've seen some really awesome ones.
Especially the starters.

pokemaster0308
08-13-2012, 06:27 PM
WHY IS IT SO IMPOSSIBLE TO GET WIFI ON 4th GENERATION ????? -___-

Dhomie
08-13-2012, 06:41 PM
pokemaster i have same problem so i just use my gen 5 game now

Laurel
08-13-2012, 07:11 PM
My rant: WHY THE **** DIDN'T THEY PUT THE F***** POKERADAR IN GEN. 5!!!??? So far that was the best Item in Gen. 4! And also, I get P.O'ed when GTS traders ask for a level 9 or below Reshiram. It's like, WTF???!!!

Dhomie
08-13-2012, 08:24 PM
i hate that 2

Dhomie
08-14-2012, 05:55 PM
The nintendo company has to start a better story than a trainer wanting to go on a journy and then he or she has to save the world . I mean its good but somethin diffrent would be nice. I mean i was thinkin some kid wants justice for some shady character takin his parents or somthin but they like to keep games e rated and most people say pokemon arnt used for war but what was pokemon conquest! can they tell me that!!!

Dhomie
08-14-2012, 06:11 PM
Another story they could do is some guy who lost a big battle with a shady character and dark legendary . Ur trainer wakes up and he is in a house in kanto and with no pokemon or memory u strt ur journy to all reigons to find ur memories. Thier should be character customization and if the characters speak that would be epic 2

LunarFox97
08-14-2012, 06:31 PM
That's actually an awesome idea.

LunarFox97
08-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Imo, they should do something like have a pokemon follow you the whole time (like Jigglypuff, not HgSs) and near the end have it battle you. When the fight starts, you find out it's shiny (like the Gyarados in Crystal, etc).

Dhomie
08-14-2012, 06:47 PM
thats another good idea we could combine are ideas that could make it even better!!!!!!

LunarFox97
08-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Sweet! They must be stubborn if they don't want to use our ideas. Or they could just want to make this gen bad so the next one would be better in comparison. >_>

Dhomie
08-14-2012, 07:03 PM
maby but i think the features are nice in black two and white two but it could be better. IF THEY MADE A REMAKE OF YELLOW I WOULD FLIP

LunarFox97
08-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Same with Crystal. Gold and Silver get remakes but noooo, kick Crystal out of the club. And then comes Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald 2...

Dhomie
08-14-2012, 07:57 PM
exactly exactly thats why im ticked!!!!!!!!!!!

Exflar
08-14-2012, 08:22 PM
heartgold and soul silver had elements of crystal in it (Eusine and Suicune) and much more. I don't see why you're complaining.

CreepingMaiden
08-14-2012, 08:28 PM
I want a remake of the Hoenn games... I've been to all the regions except Hoenn....
Which sucks because the Hoenn region has the best pokemon overall in my opinion.

Dhomie
08-14-2012, 08:31 PM
exflar im complaining cause i want a remake of yellow crystal i think i might beable to live without and creepingmaiden i think hoenn should be remade 2

Exflar
08-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Heartgold and Soulsilver had essentially every element present in Yellow AND Crystal. Following pokemon, crossgenerational connectivity, and plot elements.

Dhomie
08-14-2012, 08:48 PM
i know i know i just want the story of yellow again in a new higher graphic game

Dhomie
08-14-2012, 09:07 PM
ok i guess well leave it at that since he hasnt comment at all

LunarFox97
08-15-2012, 12:26 AM
I think I was just mad about no OBVIOUS relations (I never played HgSs before). Sorry if it was uncalled for.

earth-smith
08-21-2012, 06:05 PM
Alright I hated the graphics it was too pixlated I felt like I was getting a down grade from my last game. On top of that what is up with the pokemon it feels like they are getting worse by the gen. like the three apes, tympole and it's evo. chain , gothita and it's evo. chain and garbodor just to name a few and all of the starters suck I just dont like them I stoped using my starter the first chance I got. Don't even get me started on the gts it is the most poorly produced plan put into action not saying it was a bad idea but being able to ask for a pokemon lv: 9 and under that just doesent appear naturally in any of the previous games or this one is just beond me I think that they should change the plot line every once and a while because I am kinda tired of saving the world from destruction and all that jazz not to mention that I am tired of legendaries being dragon types come on do something else with them
thats all I can think of right now.....I think
~Earth-Smith

Dhomie
08-21-2012, 07:15 PM
The fusion monsters black kyurem and white kyurem are interesting me a lot since im a big yugioh fan and fusion is one of the most summoned monsters so yah they interest me

Exflar
08-21-2012, 08:17 PM
The fusion monsters black kyurem and white kyurem are interesting me a lot since im a big yugioh fan and fusion is one of the most summoned monsters so yah they interest me

Technically Black and White Kyurem aren't fusions. Since Kyurem is the body of the original dragon Reshiram/Zekrom split from, Kyurem has the ability to reabsorb their energies--thus rendering them dormant. Reshiram and Zekrom remain in Light or Dark Ball form while Kyurem has their life energy; They're still separate.

Tsukeru
08-21-2012, 09:05 PM
My problem is the new Pokemon. A couple are pretty nice, but most are just really..blah. Also,I hate GTS. I search for an Eevee and find an offer but they want a shiny level 1 Giritina. I was mad and just gave up on it. GTS is easily glitched,also. When I do Random Match up, I'll go against some Japanese dude with obviously hacked Pokemon. I use none of the Gen 5 Pokemon, I only use Gen 1-4 Pokemon. I understand Shinies are rare and all but it's nearly impossible to get a shiny Giritina at only level 1 without some sort of hack. I've also seen people with whole parties of shinies. I just shook my head at that.. A Pokemon is a Pokemon, being shiny doesn't make it more powerful.

Dhomie
08-21-2012, 09:48 PM
i really really hate that to i go to gts negotiations and some jappenesse kid ill smug i try to trade him a rare pokemon then he gets made shows me a bunch of hacked shinnies and leaves!!!!!!!!! WHAT A A SHOW OFF i mean i like action replay but all i get is pokeballs not shinnies . IM SURPRIESED JAPPENESE KIDS BLACK AND WHITE CHIPS HAVENT OVERLOADED YET

Dhomie
08-21-2012, 09:49 PM
ok then well i still like how thier reletives then ...exflar

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
08-22-2012, 04:38 PM
The story lines have been getting a lot worse. They have good ideas, but VERY poor execution! Seriously, it's all too straight-forward, there's no challenge anymore in winning the game. What happened to Ruby and Sapphire? Nobody was telling you where to go next, or what attack you need for what area, you just had to pick up little hints here and there and figure out. Now, it's more like "You should go see so-and-so in the next town, they are the gym leader and they may be able to help you." Like seriously, they made this game way to easy. It literally took me not even 5 hours of playing to beat the champion! The only challenging part of it was using the horrible Unova region pokemon to win!

Also, the map was just bad. Really bad. All it is is a circle going around a big pokeball, with a little peninsula going off of it. I swear its like some little kid's pokemon balloon if you just take the lines connecting the cities. I expected a lot better from them... DP was my least favorite but I'd rather restart that than BW.

And lastly, I miss having HM's as a required part of the game. In the past you'd need every HM at least once in order to win, but now the HM's are completely optional! By that, I mean that you don't even need cut, or strength, or any other move, in reality you need them for side quests or hidden items. But there's no water routes (aside from route 17 and 18, but those are not nessecary at all), there's only one cave and there isn't even a large boulder in it, and there are almost no cuttable trees anywhere in the region. There's also the fact that there are no items required for certain quests. Ie, in FRLG you can't trade with RSE until you have the Ruby and Sapphire items! You can't get through silph co without the card key, etc. and it really makes the game less interesting.

Dhomie
08-22-2012, 10:10 PM
thats why i get the jappenese versions of the games so there is a huge challenge for every region . yah it costs more to get it imported from japan but its a better challenge

animegirlyasha
08-26-2012, 07:45 AM
Hate typole and the garbage pokemon! Also hate that the new games are not trade compatable with the old games even though they fit in the ds! All the work I did on my old games and then to not be able to trade the pokemon.

Sugestion pokemon game that allows you to trade with all pokemon games and makes breeding more complex shiney pokemon are great and been around for ever but shouldnt' there be something other shiney pokemon that you can breed into them? best pokemon of all time is the evee evolutions if they did continue with an idea they should have made a pokemon that has many multiple evolutions like evee or add a cross breading part where you can breed certian pokemon together to get diffrent apperaces and out comes... forexample have a legendary that you can only get through cross breading!

animegirlyasha
08-26-2012, 07:51 AM
The easyness of the game dosn't really bother me because once I complete the game I just pass it on to my four year old and if it was too hard then she wouldn't have to much fun with it... I think they ment well by making it easyer but really it brings in yourger ages but it also kills the challenge for the older players

With that said I don't really play for the story either mainly the new pokemon~which they slacked on alot this gen I loved that they actually moved but the design of them needed some help on many.

Chikorita
08-26-2012, 07:52 PM
I got my copy of Pokémon Black yesterday. I loved how on SoulSilver they used to follow you everywhere you go. I don't know if people hated/liked it but on my personal opinion... I loved it. I remember when I caught my feebas I used to go all over Goldenroad walking and Feebas splashing right behind me. I used to talk to Pokémon and whenever I saw a Heart I wanted to hug my DS so badly. Then on Platinum turns out the only place you can walk your Pokémon is on Hearthrome, and is boring since you won't be able to continue the game you either walk or keep playing the game. I liked that game, but that tiny detail is really suckerish. And on Black, you can't walk with them throughout the games. I don't know if there will be a park like in Platinum since I just started it, but I honestly hate it. OH! And the fact that if you want to run, you'll have to keep "B" pressed, unlike SoulSilver. Maybe its because SoulSilver is a remake of a game I hold dear to me, but honestly, I just liked that game more than Platinum and so far, Black's features aren't as great as I thought they'd be.
Ahh, feel way better now.

Tsukeru
08-26-2012, 09:06 PM
I got my copy of Pokémon Black yesterday. I loved how on SoulSilver they used to follow you everywhere you go. I don't know if people hated/liked it but on my personal opinion... I loved it. I remember when I caught my feebas I used to go all over Goldenroad walking and Feebas splashing right behind me. I used to talk to Pokémon and whenever I saw a Heart I wanted to hug my DS so badly. Then on Platinum turns out the only place you can walk your Pokémon is on Hearthrome, and is boring since you won't be able to continue the game you either walk or keep playing the game. I liked that game, but that tiny detail is really suckerish. And on Black, you can't walk with them throughout the games. I don't know if there will be a park like in Platinum since I just started it, but I honestly hate it. OH! And the fact that if you want to run, you'll have to keep "B" pressed, unlike SoulSilver. Maybe its because SoulSilver is a remake of a game I hold dear to me, but honestly, I just liked that game more than Platinum and so far, Black's features aren't as great as I thought they'd be.
Ahh, feel way better now.

Well, I loved talking to my Pokemon! I disliked how they were like "Your pokemon love you" but you couldn't really tell because you can't interact with them. I replay HG/SS all the time for that feature! It's awesome.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
08-26-2012, 09:36 PM
Hate typole and the garbage pokemon! Also hate that the new games are not trade compatable with the old games even though they fit in the ds! All the work I did on my old games and then to not be able to trade the pokemon.

Sugestion pokemon game that allows you to trade with all pokemon games and makes breeding more complex shiney pokemon are great and been around for ever but shouldnt' there be something other shiney pokemon that you can breed into them? best pokemon of all time is the evee evolutions if they did continue with an idea they should have made a pokemon that has many multiple evolutions like evee or add a cross breading part where you can breed certian pokemon together to get diffrent apperaces and out comes... forexample have a legendary that you can only get through cross breading!

I love your idea about breeding to get a new species! That would make it so much more interesting! Maybe like two version exclusive pokemon breed together to create a new one!

Chikorita
08-26-2012, 09:46 PM
It feels better not to be the only one!! Yes!! So do I! I do it all the time to walk with Milotic, Umbreon and Blaziken. Is just adorable.

pikachu4
08-27-2012, 12:27 PM
i HATE SWANNA dam things

pikachu4
08-27-2012, 12:28 PM
I love your idea about breeding to get a new species! That would make it so much more interesting! Maybe like two version exclusive pokemon breed together to create a new one!

well manaphy and ditto daycare = phoine

Entertherealm
09-18-2012, 02:15 AM
You know what Pokemon bugs the crap outta me? Druddigon. It's a dragon with a red head and blue body. WTW? It doesn't even look right.

Pikachu Belle
09-18-2012, 06:28 AM
You know what Pokemon bugs the crap outta me? Druddigon. It's a dragon with a red head and blue body. WTW? It doesn't even look right.

NOOOOO. I love Druddigon to pieces ;_____;
It's so awesome when shiny and it's quite powerful!
It's in my top ten favourite dragon Pokemon :rolleyes:

Sango Hoshiko
10-13-2012, 09:05 PM
How some pokemon require lvl 50+ to evolve and it takes FOREVER.

carcinoGeneticist
10-15-2012, 06:06 PM
I hate it whenever people offer me legendaries on the GTS system.
Sheesh.
They're more common than Lillipups in that system.
I just leave if I see ONE legendary.
No, just no.

CreepingMaiden
10-16-2012, 03:11 AM
I hate, no no, I DESPISE genwunners

WaterDeity
10-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Haxorus is absolutely amazing imo
ferroseed and its evo. can burn! (like so many others)
if I ever see another Audino I'm going to kill someone.
Munna is too cute.
and stunfisk makes my eyes hurt.

carcinoGeneticist
10-23-2012, 05:52 PM
Haxorus is absolutely amazing imo
ferroseed and its evo. can burn! (like so many others)
if I ever see another Audino I'm going to kill someone.
Munna is too cute.
and stunfisk makes my eyes hurt.

Stunfisk is the shiiii man, Dunno what you're talking about.

It's the best derp pokemon there is since Slowpoke.

WaterDeity
10-24-2012, 02:08 AM
you got me there. No Pokemon is derpy like stunfisk LOL

sunnyshores
10-24-2012, 10:38 AM
stunfisk was terrible, druddigon would be cool but there could have totally been evolutions one before and after. i feel as if they were just lazy with this gen.

carcinoGeneticist
10-24-2012, 04:30 PM
stunfisk was terrible, druddigon would be cool but there could have totally been evolutions one before and after. i feel as if they were just lazy with this gen.

The only thing I can see stunfisk evolving into is a waffle fish.

EllaJaneBinks
11-01-2012, 03:05 PM
My favourite Pokemon is shiny Pachirisu and Minccino (now Cinccino) and I HATE that they make cute pokemon that aren't part of any evolutionary chain and so don't change or get much stronger.
You can get them fairly on but they don't evolve and have average stats and power.. that really bugs me.
Like I think it's overrated that you must have a crazy team of Reshiram and Blastoise and Dragonite etc.. Fair enough I got through Elite Four with Cinccino and the move Return :p but seriously :( why do they do that.. like Minun and Plusle.. what is the point?

I'd love to go through Elite for with Emolga, Plusle, Pachirisu, Mincchino, Skitty and Minun because sometimes Pokemon are just too cute to evolve lol but my point is why can Ash in the anime defeat anyone in the Pokemon world with his cute little Pikachu lol rambling...

Dhomie
11-01-2012, 07:49 PM
I hate how nintendo let the jappenese get all the hacked and legit shinny events before we do . We have like 1-3 events a year maby when they have like 100 a year. Even the normal pokemon events they get loads of. What really erks me though is that i trade live with a jappeneese dude and he shows me all his HACKED SHINNIES AND LEAVES it totally erks me.

angietoday
11-03-2012, 02:02 AM
JYNX YUCCCCK

NatalyaBelarus<3
11-03-2012, 02:47 AM
One thing I would like to add is BLACK/WHITE Y U NO INCLUDE VS SEEKER?! That item helped me train my 4th gen pokemon to level 100. Now it's a bit harder to train after elite unless I would want to go through the elite four or go to the sport complex trainers....sheeshness now it will take me a long time.

MandoMatt
11-03-2012, 07:32 PM
On the brighter side of things in black/white 2 there are poke-breeders who will always challenge you to a battle, all you have to do is exit the route that you faced him/her on once you've completed the battle then re-enter that route for another battle :)

xedgepolicex
11-30-2012, 10:28 AM
I hate how Nidoking and Nidoqueen can't breed with each other. I don't get it.
I hate transferring mass amounts of Pokemon from one game to another is a pain in the behind
I hate how surfing pikachu can't relearn surf. (Side note: Who remembers the surfing pikachu mini game in yellow?)
I hate GTS. Nuff said.
I hate when Pokemon servers lag when in the wifi room and it takes an hour worth of attempts to open a trade.
/rant

xDARTHBLADEITOx
12-01-2012, 10:35 PM
obtaining a fricken shiny, its too hard to gea A SINGLE ONE!!!

ZoruaBoo
12-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Not being able to yell at people on GTS Negotiations when they keep rejecting all your pokemon and always display a lv.2 Patrat.

carcinoGeneticist
12-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Not being able to yell at people on GTS Negotiations when they keep rejecting all your pokemon and always display a lv.2 Patrat.

AHAHAHAHA. THIS POST^. <3

roosterman
12-04-2012, 09:00 PM
i was disappointed that nearly all the 5th gen pokemon are attackers when i prefer special attackers

Del
12-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Zoroark, Chandelure and Hydreigon have good special attack stats.

chadmeister5
12-06-2012, 05:14 AM
I hate scraggy and scrafty, they are just ridiculous, I just don't understand what the point of them is. A lizard that keeps its sheds? There's a reason they leave those behind! They don't just walk around wearing them like pants, that's just ridiculous. I want more Ice pokemon personally, they're my favorite... or more evolutions for certain ice-types at least

Caseryn
02-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Trying to run through grass with no repel, and encountering bidoof after bidoof... Even though you only took three steps,..

musicdude1815
02-27-2013, 02:39 AM
I used to hate Huntail (Stupid look and usability) until I related him to Bill Engvall's joke about the dorkfish. Now every time I see Huntail, I believe he is what Bill's vision of one would be.

Voltaradragoness
02-27-2013, 02:49 AM
Black got really boring once I beat it. I can't rematch trainers

GaryEhffinJoaker
02-27-2013, 03:13 AM
I hate scraggy and scrafty, they are just ridiculous, I just don't understand what the point of them is. A lizard that keeps its sheds? There's a reason they leave those behind! They don't just walk around wearing them like pants, that's just ridiculous. I want more Ice pokemon personally, they're my favorite... or more evolutions for certain ice-types at least

Mice don't tend to shock other things with electricity... It's Pokemon. It isn't meant to follow the real world logic. Scraggy and Scrafty use the shed skin to defend themselves, as exhibited in the anime repeatedly. Just sayin'...

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Mice don't tend to shock other things with electricity... It's Pokemon. It isn't meant to follow the real world logic. Scraggy and Scrafty use the shed skin to defend themselves, as exhibited in the anime repeatedly. Just sayin'...

They also are something done often in Western art. They represent humans in an animal form. They are referencing how a lot of teenagers in New York (where Unova is based off of) wear baggy pants and have to hold them up. They are using lizards and adding to the story by making it shed skin that they can't keep up, instead of pants. Has anyone else noticed Scrafty is also the Hoodlum Pokemon..? Yeah...

I find it odd how stats are laid out most of the time. Like, how can Slaking out-speed a Black Kyurem? How is Excadrill faster than Dragonite? They clearly didn't think it through..

The Kiwi Dragon
03-01-2013, 10:41 AM
They also are something done often in Western art. They represent humans in an animal form. They are referencing how a lot of teenagers in New York (where Unova is based off of) wear baggy pants and have to hold them up. They are using lizards and adding to the story by making it shed skin that they can't keep up, instead of pants. Has anyone else noticed Scrafty is also the Hoodlum Pokemon..? Yeah...

I find it odd how stats are laid out most of the time. Like, how can Slaking out-speed a Black Kyurem? How is Excadrill faster than Dragonite? They clearly didn't think it through..

With Excadrill, speed kills! :p
I ain't got nothing to hate on atm! :)

EllaJaneBinks
03-13-2013, 12:49 PM
WHAT IS WRONG WITH BIDOOF AND METAPOD

I adore Bidoof now, and you know why?

Because so many people hate it, it's not even that bad for crying out loud. It's a beaver type thing and beavers are adorably cute. So are sea otters ect.
There's no reason to hate them or any Pokemon for that matter. Everyone should stop being so critical, lighten up and have a good time. When you've got some designs of you're own and they become famous or you design your own game that has been recieved with as much critical success as Pokemon, then maybe - just maybe - all of you would be in a better position to critisize. All the hate and bad judgement that festers from critisising is just shameful and makes this website a blander place. You're entitled to your opinion, but no need to be so harsh and silly about it because so much complaining ruins the game and is quite childish.

Sorry to offend, but just calling it like I see it.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-13-2013, 01:17 PM
MESSAGE TO ALL HATERS:

Only one Pokemon deserves hate. And it is Garbodor. Otherwise every other Pokemon is fine and dandy.

EllaJaneBinks
03-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Lol Nick!!! I actually don't mind Garbodor, it's quite strong if you give it the right moves and use it right!

No Pokemon deserves hate! It's up to the trainer to bring out it's best qualities and so no Pokemon is too weak and no one Pokemon is the strongest! The whole game is supposed to teach us that sort of message anyway :P

Princess Zelda
03-18-2013, 11:57 AM
Im just gonna complain that THERE WAS NO FREAKING GRASS DRAGON I have been waiting and waiting and nothing <.< I want a grass dragon. I totally thought serperior would-be grass dragon BUT NOOOOOOOO they had to make him just grass ;W; I just want one it will strengthen my love for the dragon type seeing how I hate it >.> gen 5 was good IMO. I really didn't hate any pokemon or ideas :/. If they don't put a grass dragon in the next gen I'm gonna explode into a ball of rage and go rip off nintendos head :). <.< Also grass fire I don't freaking care if you set a tree on fire and call it that I don't I want the typing now >.> <.<

EllaJaneBinks
03-21-2013, 10:18 AM
Im just gonna complain that THERE WAS NO FREAKING GRASS DRAGON I have been waiting and waiting and nothing <.< I want a grass dragon. I totally thought serperior would-be grass dragon BUT NOOOOOOOO they had to make him just grass ;W; I just want one it will strengthen my love for the dragon type seeing how I hate it >.> gen 5 was good IMO. I really didn't hate any pokemon or ideas :/. If they don't put a grass dragon in the next gen I'm gonna explode into a ball of rage and go rip off nintendos head :). <.< Also grass fire I don't freaking care if you set a tree on fire and call it that I don't I want the typing now >.> <.<

The sad thing is Courtney, I don't think Nintendo would ever give us the privilege of starting out the game with a Dragon type starter, as annoying as that is :P I love the grass type too, they just have so many weaknesses :( It makes it hard to put them on my team.

chuwachuwa
04-03-2013, 12:43 PM
I HATE MAGIKARP even though I breed alot just to get a shiny doesnt meen I LIKE MAGIKARP
I HATE GYRADOS
I HATE TRUBBISH
I HATE GARBODOR
I HATE SEISMITOAD
I HATE PALPITOAD
I HATE GENESECT
I HATE THUNDEROUS
I HATE TORNADUS
I HATE LANDORUS
They are kinda freeky the way they fold their arms and look at you will evil eyes...
I HATE PATRAT
I HATE WATCHOG
I HATE WOOBAT
I HATE SWOOBAT
I HATE PIDOVE

AND MOST OF ALL I HATE:

TEAM ROCKET
TEAM MAGMA
TEAM GALACTIC (APART FROM MARS)
TEAM PLASMA

Cthulhu
04-03-2013, 02:43 PM
MESSAGE TO ALL HATERS:

Only one Pokemon deserves hate. And it is Garbodor. Otherwise every other Pokemon is fine and dandy.

It's my strongest pokemon...

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
04-03-2013, 06:26 PM
MESSAGE TO ALL HATERS:

That is extremely true. Powerful or not, it's a damn garbage bag.. They seriously couldn't come up with anything else? -_- Even Grimer was more original, and it was literally a pile of sludge. Oh well! One thing shall always remain true: Garbador is annoyingly difficult to defeat, always absorbs Toxic Spikes, cannot be poisoned, and can still deal a powerful blow.

EllaJaneBinks
04-05-2013, 08:49 AM
That is extremely true. Powerful or not, it's a damn garbage bag.. They seriously couldn't come up with anything else? -_- Even Grimer was more original, and it was literally a pile of sludge. Oh well! One thing shall always remain true: Garbador is annoyingly difficult to defeat, always absorbs Toxic Spikes, cannot be poisoned, and can still deal a powerful blow.

I think Garbador and Grimer are on parr. Grimer is, by far, not one of my favourite Pokemon. The same thing can be said about it. Grimer looks like a horse poop. Full stop. I much prefer a bag of rubbish. People mostly just tend to lean towards Grimer because it is a '1st Gen Pokemon' and by default some hardcore fans think that means they are better than all the rest, which is simply not true.

Garbador is awesome. I don't care if it's a bag or a horse poop or what, it's strong and annoys the hell out of whoever you are battling and is also a great tank :) I'm over people who prefer 1st Gen's over the rest - simply because they came first. It is absurd! Art-wise - the 5th gen Pokemon are greatly done, all that detail is great, it's almost like Pokemon took it to a whole new level with Gen 5.

EllaJaneBinks
04-05-2013, 08:53 AM
P.s... Muk annoys me because my boyfriend verses me with it and then spams Minimize, Disable and then Toxic... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HIT THAT THING!?

rasieralma
04-10-2013, 04:33 AM
I thought I didnt have anything but I actually have 2 things. 1. A pokemon with Ass (examples: FroslAss, NosepAss, ProbopAss) in its name cannot be traded >.> or any other bad words in its name. 2. If you have not seen a pokemon in game via battle or wild you cannot gain it via global trade you have to get it via wi-fi club or global trades other mode.

ZoruaBoo
04-12-2013, 03:45 PM
I thought I didnt have anything but I actually have 2 things. 1. A pokemon with Ass (examples: FroslAss, NosepAss, ProbopAss) in its name cannot be traded >.> or any other bad words in its name. 2. If you have not seen a pokemon in game via battle or wild you cannot gain it via global trade you have to get it via wi-fi club or global trades other mode.

You think the POKEMON names are bad?! In the 5th games, my OT name was always starred out because it was 'rude'. My name is Georgie. How insulted did you think I felt every time I looked at my Pokemon's summary. Gah!

Oh and one more thing: Trubbish. There I'm done! ^-^

Zrkome
05-10-2013, 07:29 AM
Is this huge debate going to continue? I brought popcorn XD!

Zrkome
05-10-2013, 07:33 AM
P.s... Muk annoys me because my boyfriend verses me with it and then spams Minimize, Disable and then Toxic... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HIT THAT THING!?
Simple, you use a Pokemon with either aerial ace or swift, give it a high attack/sp attack and just spam that instead. And make it have swift/aerial ace in EVERY SLOT! Simple.

chomp-o-squirtle
05-11-2013, 01:40 PM
i hate emogas they are annoying especially with volt switch

Krankheit
05-23-2013, 11:53 PM
no complaints yet =]

LinuxUser
06-18-2013, 10:49 PM
i don't like Almost every 5th gen pokemon.