PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon story!

GreyMatterist7
08-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Ok so I am doing a fan fic with eeveeFox with my trainer being Campbell, cause thats my real name, but I am gonna redo this Grey story, alot differently, so, here I go:

"Dad, where are you going?" A five year old named Grey asked. "You will understand someday, I-I can't say, it could put you in-

danger," "But Grey, take this egg, my old friend Riley gave it to me. The world is an evil place Grey, Team Fusion must be stopped, please,

Stay safe." "But, when I get older, Papa said that he would give me a Pokemon!" said Grey. "Grey, Papa, I mean, Rowan- my... father, he,

He Is... Go-" "Frost!" Grey's mother scolded, "Please don't go!" "I am sorry Jasmine, but, please keep Grey safe, Natural- I mean N will act

As his mentor, until he is ready," "N!" Grey's mother replied, "He's alive!" "Of course, my brother is stronger then you think Jasmine" Grey

Watched as his father placed something in his mothers hand, and leave without another word. "Thats what I'm worried about," Grey's

mother said as she watched through the window, as Frost, Grey's doomed father, drove away...

End of Prologue

Official Part One

"Uncle N, do we HAVE to train right now? That linoone that I have been using, uh, looks, tired" Grey said to his uncle on a cold

afternoon. "You have become worse with your excuses, my nephew, and yes, we must train, you leave tommorow for Sinnoh, and you

will have no Pokemon. Your training is almost complete, but first, we must hatch that egg of yours, it is very clo-" 'CRACK!' "LUUUUUU!"

The riolu screeched as it sprang out of the egg. "Whoa!" Grey yelled as the riolu looked around. The riolu stummbled and whimmpered.

Grey quickly ran over to it, picked it up, and began to cradle it. Grey began to teer up. Grey held the riolu tightly, cradling it smoothly

And hugged it. N looked at Grey and said calmly, "Your training my nephew, is now complete." "Luu, luu" Riolu whimpered. "Its ok my

Friend, I am here," but riolu wouldnt stop whimpering. N looked at the riolu and frowned. N put his hand on riolu's face

Gently. "Oh no..." N said. "It cant be- no, I...." "What is it?" Grey asked. "That riolu, he is temporarily blind," N replied. Grey looked at

The riolu and cried. The riolu began to cling to Grey's arm. The riolu was so small and frail. "Let me take it in until it regains it's sight

Grey, and you can get another Pok-" "No," Grey cut in,"He is perfect, and, wait, uh- oww, my-" Grey suddenly felt warm and everything

Stopped moving. Grey then saw a regular riolu, smiling at him with a blue aura surrounding them. Then the vision ended, and Grey was

Still holding the riolu with it smiling and licking his hands. Grey cried even more. N looked at Grey and said, "That riolu showed you a

vision with its aura, didnt it?" "How did you-" "You stopped moving and your eyes glowed blue, that riolu is special. "Then, i'll call it,

Aura,"

End of Chapter 1

Pikachu Belle
08-07-2012, 12:24 PM
This is impossible to read because it is so close together DD:

Lord Of Storms
08-08-2012, 02:55 AM
now that it is double spaced it is much easier to read and it is a great story i hope that you keep adding to it because i would defenitly read the whole thing ;) the only problem is that it seems a bit strange that .... well his legs were burnt off :/ but anyways its really good so far and i hope you continue with it :)

Pikachu Belle
08-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Yes this is much easier too read and I'm curious too what happens next, keep up the good work :3

GreyMatterist7
08-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Thanks you guys! I wasn't sure if I would continue with it if people didn't like it but looks like I will.

GreyMatterist7
08-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Oh and I need some help coming up with a 4th pokemon for Grey to use temporarily. One that can be found in johto.

Pikachu Belle
08-08-2012, 11:25 AM
A Misdreavus, Mareep or a Sneasel :D

GreyMatterist7
08-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Cool I'll choose one of those to some how find it's way in to Grey's Pokemon family.

GreyMatterist7
08-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Mareep has been chosen!

EzzIlI
08-12-2012, 08:44 PM
So far, so good!

lilrob23
08-12-2012, 09:28 PM
A nice surprise when his legs got burnt off xD And btw, what pokemon did he get for the starter??

GreyMatterist7
08-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Cyndaquil.

hyacinth
08-13-2012, 01:39 AM
Holy dinosaurs you wrote this?

lilrob23
08-13-2012, 07:28 PM
Ok haha I couldn't figure that one out xD

GreyMatterist7
10-25-2012, 02:10 AM
If you guys think I should think I should keep writing, say yes.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-25-2012, 04:03 AM
Aye! You are on the Top 10 Writers List of this month: 7th for most views as a writer and this series is also 7th on the most viewed series.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-25-2012, 04:04 AM
So in other words, continue!

GreyMatterist7
10-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Thanks I will.

GreyMatterist7
12-28-2012, 05:44 PM
I redid it.

iBlockWave
12-28-2012, 07:58 PM
Great job dude