PDA

View Full Version : HELP

Lord Of Storms
08-21-2012, 07:21 PM
hey guys shadow here i havent really been active lately i have lost my black version most likly forever i believe someone found it on the floor and took it - oh well but i guess ill start over and that wont stop me as soon as i get black2 whenever it comes in im hoping some of you wold be generous enough to give me your extra shinies or legendaries so i might be able to start up again i also apoligize to those whove i made trades and now i cant fulfill but hopefully with your help ill be back so plz help and post if you can give me anything maybe i can at least rebuild my team and battle any shinies will be greatly appreciated buy im mainly lookin for shiny: starmie umbreon lucario elektross hydreigon and ninetails(with drought) i know i had a lot but plz if maybe someone can breed for me or something - like the madsuda method or the rcp - whatever its called and ill let you know when i get my new version so we can trade i wont have anything to offer though and thanx for helping me and if i do rebuild my army of shinies itll be certain that ill repay you back and thanx everyone ill be on from time to time to see but if i cant get anything for know shadow out

Josh :p
08-21-2012, 08:24 PM
I can get u a shiny eevee

Lord Of Storms
08-21-2012, 08:31 PM
thank you so much i hope everyone is as kind as you

Lord Of Storms
08-21-2012, 09:03 PM
i have eevee down anything will be greatly appreciated ;)

Dhomie
08-21-2012, 10:31 PM
i can give u a bunch of normal pokemon to fill your dex but i dnt know if i can get u any good shinnies

Lord Of Storms
08-21-2012, 11:42 PM
oh im mainly lookin for other shinies or legedaries i have alot of regular pokemon in diamond and ruby and fire red but their just normal :/ i need shinies or legendaries to hopefully start trading or battling again

Dhomie
08-22-2012, 05:07 AM
srry i cnt help u i wish i could

Josh :p
08-22-2012, 06:37 AM
i can get you all legends excrpt meloetta keldeo genesect and not shiny

Lord Of Storms
08-22-2012, 06:10 PM
thats awesome legends dont have to be shiny thank you so much ill messege you later ;)

Arrogant Watermelon
08-22-2012, 10:15 PM
i have a shiny landorus rotting in my boxes so you can have that

Lord Of Storms
08-23-2012, 09:40 PM
oh thank you so much and i guess i dont mind hacked pokemon any will do but thank you i will messege you when i get black2 so we can trade ;)