PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Do some pokemon fans feel left out?

blaziking
08-25-2012, 01:16 AM
Recently i have been feeling like because where I live I am left out of a load of pokemon stuff like events and competitions etc. For example Ireland are being left out of the upcoming Keldo event and as far as i know the last time there was a regional/national championship was 2000. I would have to travel overseas to compete which is way beyond my means. Does anyone else feel the same way. I know that some people in the southern hemisphere get annoyed as they almost always get events last. Anything else?

Tsukeru
08-25-2012, 01:31 AM
I feel left out sometimes because my friends all have unique event Pokemon and I have none. I can't wait untill this event because I'll finally be able to get my own event Pokemon. I've never had an event Pokemon before so this will be nice ^^;;

truffledude12
08-25-2012, 02:18 AM
japan gets shiny events. other countries? NO

Gaming Master 2000
08-25-2012, 01:04 PM
I always feel left out. Often Australia misses out on events and even though we're getting the Keldeo event I have to drive nearly 3 hours (one way) to get one. I'll do it of course but it's really not fair that a half a dozen places with a 2 minute radius get it and none for people away from the capital cities.

blaziking
08-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Yeah Japan always get the best things but that is to be expected as the games are Japanese. Wow that sucks GM2K but i guess at least your able to get it. What are the Battle comps like in Australia? Tsukeru you will be so happy my first Event was Victini from the B/W release. I had a big smile on my face for days.

Gaming Master 2000
08-25-2012, 11:33 PM
What are the Battle comps like in Australia?

Honestly I don't know because I've never looked into it, but at the same time I've never seen one promoted so there's a chance they don't happen here.

Pikachu2000
08-26-2012, 11:02 AM
well even though i live in uk i still feeled left out coz its impossible to get really good pokes eg shinys wereas japan get everything and on negogations they dont accept anything

blaziking
08-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Honestly I don't know because I've never looked into it, but at the same time I've never seen one promoted so there's a chance they don't happen here.

Fair enough thanks for the reply.

blaziking
08-26-2012, 10:41 PM
I know that sucks but i think the new game has two shinys you can get. Have you tried breeding/chaining?

Tsukeru
08-27-2012, 10:03 PM
Yeah Japan always get the best things but that is to be expected as the games are Japanese. Wow that sucks GM2K but i guess at least your able to get it. What are the Battle comps like in Australia? Tsukeru you will be so happy my first Event was Victini from the B/W release. I had a big smile on my face for days.

Well, I can't wait to go to Game Stop for it! I really can't wait to work with Keledo, it seems like a nice Pokemon. I wish there were more Shiny Events outside of Japan and Korea. I noticed that on Bulbapedia that they had tons of shiny event Pokemon.

Pikachu2000
09-03-2012, 03:13 PM
ausie event out good for the admin check serbii