PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone im new to pokebay!

animegirlyasha
08-25-2012, 08:55 AM
my name is becky and I enjoy playing pokemon which is what brought me here in search of my first shiny... I have tried to catch one in game but the one in 8k thing is driving me crazy so I decided to possibly trade for my first one and then continue by attenpting to breed another... I dunno how that is going to work out but its worth a shot! :) So I figure might as well say hi to everyone and get some good other types of experiences out of it while im at it.

Josh :p
08-25-2012, 09:54 AM
hi i can get u a shiny ralts

Pikachu Belle
08-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Welcome! You can call me Victini/Vic/Tammie.
What anime do you like? (seeing as its in your name)
I can get you shinys as well!
Or a Japanese Ditto if you like breeding.

HeatGuts
08-25-2012, 12:48 PM
welcome. if your into trading pm me

animegirlyasha
08-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Thanks everyone! Um lets see animes I like we the common ones are naruto, bleach, inuyasha some less common ones are full moon, full metal panic fumoffu and well really to many to list I watch alot of the im subs so I dont' have to wait for the english dubbed ones.. I got an account on crunchyroll so thats the main place I watch them.

animegirlyasha
08-25-2012, 01:25 PM
Um either would be great im trying my hand at breading shinys so either would be a great help! my friend code is in my profile along with my updated pokedex :3 I got alot of american dittos just not any japanese ones.

Kurosaki Ichigo
08-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Welcome to the site Becky, I'm Jeremy and if you have a 5th gen game I can trade you a shiny ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here

rog02cr
08-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Hey Welcome to Pokebay Becky!!! You can call me Rog! Hope you have a great time! I have the three shiny starters of the Unova region so if you need one or want one let me know!

Chikorita
08-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Hi, welcome Becky. Sadly I don't tend to trade for shinys (Besides that I can't offer that many :( ) but I can understand you. My three shinies were simply out of luck (Besides the Default Red Gyarados). But there are amazing people around and you should see the offers made. All of them come from very nice guys :)

Fennelito'sHelp
08-26-2012, 09:01 PM
We met already but welcome Becky!! If it's shinies you're looking for you will have no issues finding them here. Though no guarantees that they will be legit, nor that everyone will be honest to admit ther shinies are hacked but if that doesn't bother you much you'll have shinies in no time, lol. Enjoy your stay here! :o

The Kiwi Dragon
08-27-2012, 01:34 AM
Greetings! I am Razer, I am a Super Moderator, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me or any other member of Staff.

Shiningmoonwolf
08-21-2021, 04:41 PM
Hii! If you play Pokemon sword or shield, I can trade you a shiny Alolan Vulpix!