PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 4] ~Battle Frontier~

SparkyThePikachu
08-31-2012, 04:47 PM
~Share your Battle frontier triumphs here!~

I noticed there wasn't a forum about battle frontier. Or maybe there was...I didn't look that hard. IF THERE IS, WE SHALL START ANOTHER, because that one is probably dead. I think I should start with my intro.

Hi! It is me, Sparky. I wanted to show you how far I got in Battle Frontier. I'd like to see how far you got tooooo, and we can share teams and what not. OKAY, here are the rules.

1. You may rate people's teams...but don't be rude. Is very unfair.
2. Please, no team copying unless the user allows you to.
3. You gotta show your team. c:
4. Please state rules (double//single), which factory, how your team works, and how you got//what defeated you.
5. Have fun and be nice! c:

With this, I got an 161 streak

Team Superior!

Double Battle//Battle Tower

Lopunny // Fluffbutt // Wasn't Holding anything due to "Klutz" // Special and Physical Sweeper

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Return
.Dizzy Punch

Leafeon // DATLEAF // Leftovers (That was stupid but it helped) // Grass Tank/Sweeper

Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Synthesis
Leaf Blade

Togekiss // Squee // Quick Claw (Stupid but comes in handy) // Annoyer : ParaFlinch

Thunder Wave
Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Roost

Starmie // Spinner // Wise Glasses (Epic) // Special Sweeper

Psychic
Ice Beam
Surf
Recover

Here's how it goes. Fluffbutt and DATLEAF come out and sweep the field of any noobs. Then, if a fire type comes to threaten DATLEAF, Starmie comes and K.O'S them. But if a Fighting type comes to threaten Fluffbutt, Squee comes and and K.O'S them.

How we died: Omg, this dude. He had a Manetric, Pikachu, Plusle, and Magneton. I swear, all of them knew Thunder Wave. The Manetric used Fire Fang, which killed DATLEAF, and overtime, it Shock Waved Fluffbutt to death. Pikachu used Thunderbolt on Spinner, and he was out. Poor little Squee. Squee managed to take the Magneton out, but got pwned the same way Spinner did. THUNDERBOLT TO THE FACE.

I love them. c: But, I also had a substitution team.

Team Uber!

Gallade // Perdix // Bright Powder (Idk why...I wanted him to last long in the battle) // Physical Sweeper

Double Team
Brick Break
Psycho Cut
Thunder Wave

Blissey // Joy // Quick Claw (Oh you know why.) // Toxic Stall

Toxic
Minimize
Substitute
Softboiled

Dragonite // SCALES // Dragon Fang (You know why.) // Tank

Thunder Wave
Roost
Fire Punch
Dragon Claw

Rhyperior // Rocky // Hard Stone (OMG YOU KNOW WHY.) // Tank

Hammer Arm
Rock Wrecker
Stone Edge
Megahorn

Here's how it goes. Perdix and Joy come out. Joy starts Minimizing while Perdix starts taking out the easy stuff. I rarely had to take out Rocky or SCALES, until we died.

How we died: This girl...she had a mix of Flying types and Ice Types. Froslass and Pidgeot came out first. Pidgeot Aerial Aced Perdix and he died, and I tried to get Joy to Toxic the Froslass, but it used Protect. Rocky and SCALES came out and got pwned by Froslass and Pidegot killed Joy. ;-;

Team Superior is better, imo. What do you think?

Well thats my team. WHAT'S YOURS. c:

Energywitch
10-01-2012, 02:16 AM
I tried the arcade section in battle frontier and took on the frontier brain earning silver symbol.

Dr. Cowboy
10-07-2012, 07:11 AM
I was on my emerald earlier and I was playing the battle pike and Lucy appeared. I just got fully restored Pokemon and so she challenged me, I sent out my swampert and used earthquake, I beat her seviper with one hit, then she used shuckle which I beat easily with muddy water, then her milotic beat swampert, I sent out sableye, then with surf beat him, and finally I sent out crawdawnt and lost within seconds lol

Arrogant Watermelon
10-07-2012, 12:02 PM
i beat the battle frontier easily. I have the gold symbols

I cant post my team for 2 reasons :
1 then everyone will know what it is
2 I have more than one team
all i can say is im almost on my 100th win!!! need it to be memorable soif you will allow me to destroy you yeah pm me!!!

SparkyThePikachu
12-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Hey guys!

Just wanted to share a new team with you, because I am really insecure and unsure about this one. Don't get me wrong, we've beaten every single leaders tourn but johto. We can never beat them, and I am wondering...can you guys, members, natives, friends, and experts of Pokebay? Your criticism is crucial to my team's growth. Well, let's get on with it. I am doing W2 PWT Double Leaders.

Sparky\\Pikachu@Light Ball

-Thunderbolt
-Brick Break
-Grass Knot
-Volt Switch (I had to.)

Nyx//Umbreon@Leftovers

-Curse
-Payback
-Toxic
-Moonlight

Eridan//Ludicolo@Water Gem(You'll know why soon.)

-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast
-Surf (See? I am smart. C:)
-Ice Beam

MandoMatt
12-16-2012, 07:01 PM
It looks like you got the trappings of rain team on your hands with this one, I would replace Umbreon's Moonlight with Wish as its a more reliable recovery in inclemate wheather and it can be passed to anyone of your teamates and curse with rain dance, may seem weird but Umbreon is bulky enough to take a hit or two and probally the safer option in your case, this will aid both Ludicolo and Pikachu by boosting Ludi's speed (Swift Swim) and taking its surf to new levels of destruction and by ensuring thunder hits home with Pikachu

SparkyThePikachu
12-23-2012, 06:23 AM
Curse with Rain Dance?

...wat.

MandoMatt
12-23-2012, 06:56 AM
Yup it'll give Ludicolo some extra teeth and a powerful option for Pikachu

SparkyThePikachu
12-23-2012, 04:37 PM
It's just weird how Umbreon has to learn it. Just like, "HEY GUYS IM A DARK TYPE NOW WATCH ME USE RAIN DANCE"