PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Dialga breeding??!?!!?

BW2B0SS
08-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Hey I'm wondering if dialga can bred because on global trade i see level 1 dialgas is that action replay or legit please answer

Kurosaki Ichigo
08-31-2012, 09:12 PM
There action replay or event pokemon because you can't breed legendaries

Grey Fullbuster
08-31-2012, 09:13 PM
yes he can be legit from the arceus event in gen 4th hearthgold soulsiver

Chikorita
08-31-2012, 09:25 PM
I highly suggest you google it or use bulbapedia and compare their attacks. See the events that has given away Dialgas and match them. Is the best way to make sure what you're getting is legit. I think ... =)

Sniv
09-15-2012, 05:04 AM
Yes I have a level one dialga from HG. Its legit because of the Arceus event. It should say (If its in 5th gen) That it is from Johto and the two moves it knows are Dragon Breath, and Scary Face, but keep in mind it could of learned a TM move.

Del
09-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Unless there is an event for a lv 1 Dialga, its action replay.
No legends can ever breed.

LinuxUser
06-26-2013, 03:18 AM
in hg/ss there is a dialga,palkia,giratina you can unlock if you get the event arceus. so now i have a level one giratina

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
06-26-2013, 03:31 PM
in hg/ss there is a dialga,palkia,giratina you can unlock if you get the event arceus. so now i have a level one giratina

Yep! I also got Giratina from that :D It's a pretty cool event actually. Basically, Arceus hatches either a Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina (Your choice) and you receive the level 1 legendary in your party.

So technically it's correct to say legends can't breed, but Arceus has to power to incarnate any Pokemon it so chooses :P It's possible to have those 3 legends at level 1. I don't see why you'd trade away such a perfect opportunity to raise a legendary from scratch, but it's possible...

Binjommin
06-26-2013, 03:51 PM
Well, you can get as many of these as you want if you have two Gen IV games, one being SS or HG. Simply restart the game and head back to the spot where the Event Arceus generates the egg, and you can get all three: Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia, all at level one. The cool thing is that it doesn't actually take that long to get to this point if you rush through with a couple sets of already trained Pokemon that you just trade into the game after you restart it and catch a few low level Pokemon in the beginning to use as 'trade fodder'. I think it took me around an 1 1/2 hours to restart the game, then rush through and get to the point to replay the Arceus Event each time. Of course, you will need two Gen IV games and two DS systems, but if you have these available, getting the Level 1 Legendary Dragons from HG and SS is actually quite painless. If you need one of these Arceus for the event. Let me know. I think I still have one, and I can have it cloned first by a friend of mine. (Cloned Event Arceus unlock the event just fine, don't worry)