PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Who else hates the crazy levels on the gts

Lelouch vi Britannia
12-05-2011, 04:58 AM
I hate when I'm trying to get the pokemon I want on the gts but when I find what I'm looking for they all want lv 9 or below reshiram or zekrom or any other pokemon that you can't get on the game. Who else hated this and will they ever change this?

M1gu3ru
12-05-2011, 05:04 AM
yeah i hate that

Velvet
12-05-2011, 05:15 AM
Seriously!! Are the offerers just dumb, or are they asking for hacks?

Lelouch vi Britannia
12-05-2011, 05:20 AM
RIGHT!!! Are they retarded or what

kakari
12-05-2011, 10:16 PM
yeah some people put in a patrat and expect to get a darkri or some thing

messy_01
12-05-2011, 11:55 PM
Yeah I don't bother with GTS anymore, most the time its not worth it

kakari
12-06-2011, 06:24 PM
i have had good trades on GTS thow i found a shiny venipede
some one whanted a zorua for it but if you find
some thing like this you have to be qiuke

Velvet
12-06-2011, 06:51 PM
I hate getting stuff with nicknames. When you're searching for pokemon you can check, but when you have one up for trade you just have to take whatever comes to you. I had put in a Phione and asked for Thundurus and I actually got one! But then it had a lamesauce nickname. Fortunately I was able to trade it away again. XD

kakari
12-06-2011, 07:42 PM
I hate getting stuff with nicknames. When you're searching for pokemon you can check, but when you have one up for trade you just have to take whatever comes to you. I had put in a Phione and asked for Thundurus and I actually got one! But then it had a lamesauce nickname. Fortunately I was able to trade it away again. XD

ha ha i did the same when i got a shiny lucario named daisy

rlyn99
12-07-2011, 08:16 AM
I found a trade for a shiny lv 100 zebstrika asking for a victini. Dince I already have the lv 50 event one, I traded my lv 15 one for it :D

Pikachu Belle
12-07-2011, 08:17 AM
I hate that too expecially on 4th gen sheesh you should see the trades on their. example level 1 turtwig non shiny but japanese want: jirachi. I mean seriously I need a turtwig but I have one now (_and its shiny) But I hate the negotiations as well. You put up a pokemon thats not shiny booom sad face shiny happy face shiny legendary heart.. wow

impalagill
12-07-2011, 12:52 PM
those trades for lvl 9 and under zekrom or reshiram are so annoying. i think the people who want those pokemon are waiting for an event like the TRU arceus one when you can create a lvl 1 palkia, giratina, or dialga. by the way does any one have a TRU arceus in fourth gen that i could borrow to activate the event.
also sometimes i like to put up a trade like a low lvl pokemon that is easy to obtain if you can migrate for certain hard to obtain pokemon that can be obtained, like a a low lvl dialga, or a darkai or something rare like that, and someone will give me one if i wait long enough, so i normally do it when i don't plan on playing for a while.

ZoruaBoo
12-08-2011, 08:03 PM
I hate that! I think there should be a ban where you can't ask for stupid levels! What also gets on my nerves is that you offer up a legit pokemon, and get a hacked one in return! The hack check on GTS really needs to get things sorted.

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-09-2011, 02:32 AM
me too i hate that im always looking for a japanese ditto in 5th gen shiny alright i had 6 shiny i could chooce but but they wanted volcarona lv 4,zekrom lv 5 and reshiram too and the last one i saw was for a kyeram lv 1

Monty
12-22-2011, 07:19 AM
Yeah. I'm sure many people like nicknames but I don't. The Nintendo USA/Game Freak does a surprisingly GOOD job when naming these pokemon. Especially when you consider the literal or even the kana translations of pokemon names are horrible. Example: Would you rather have a "Lizardon" or a "Charizard".

And while I find it okay I don't like trading for lv 100s. Sure it's badass it's powerful but it takes all the fun out of battling/breeding/trading unless you want a stale lv 100 battle.

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-22-2011, 09:50 AM
once i put a legit shiny palkia lv100 waiting in return and shiny girantina lv100 but i got a girantina lv100 alright but not shiny and named (dummy0:9 ohhh and kakari i had that lucario too and traded it to someone on gts :)

Mine Shaker
06-03-2015, 08:16 PM
yeah does it really matter what level