PDA

View Full Version : Just a story

DarkCloud7
09-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Hey everyone on PokeBay. I just decided I wanted to write a little something to occupy my time. Its on an alternate ending to Pokemon: Black. Sorry if I misspell or punctuate wrong, I am trying my best, so bear with me. :)

PART 1: THE BEGINNING OF THE END

My heart was racing. I had just defeated Marshal, barely surviving his Mienshao. My team was beat, but I knew that there was still more to come. As I was teleported back to the familiar room in which a statue stood, it started to glow. My time was now. I pulled out all my hyper potions, full heals, and revives and made my team good as new. My faithful starter, Serperior, and I stumbled over to the statue. We pressed the center switch, and descended down. As we came out in a courtyard, I gazed up and saw so many stairs. Serperior had it easy; he only had to slither up the steps. Me, on the other hand, had to run up them. After an exasperating 10 minutes. I reached the top. This is it, I thought. I'm finally going to be the champion. Before walking through that magnificent door, I decided to just rest for a couple minutes. I had some fresh water and some leftovers, so i decided to just have a little snack. While eating, I my thoughts drifted to someone named "N." I felt bad for the kid; he was trying to do something that was, in his mind, helpful. I finished my meal, gathered up all my stuff, and walked through the door. Oh, joy. More steps, I thought. When I looked at the top, I could see the familiar top of Alder's hair. I slowly stepped up to the platform. There he was. We met eye contact, his blue eyes never failing, mine shaky and beaten. He said the usual stuff he does to every contestant. I didn't listen to him. Instead, I listened to the rumbling coming from outside.
"Alright," he declared. "Let's do this!" As we both brought out our pokeballs, ready to through, we were interrupted.
A blast of light blinded my left eye, the one facing the wall. Little bits of rock and dust burrowed in my skin. I cried out, falling down. As I looked up, I could make out the image of Alder through the light. He was still standing, strong as ever. I tried to stand, but I fell back again. I gave up.When I looked up again, I saw he was looking at something, or maybe even someONE. I tried to cock my head to the left to see what/who it was, yet it was too painful. Even though I couldn't see who it was, I could just barely hear a voice. It sounded garbled to my damaged ear. All I could make out was the sound of a battle cry. I wanted dearly to see who was battling Alder, yet right as they sent out their leads, I couldn't hold on and I blacked out.
When I awakened, the battle was over. Alder looked defeated. I could now see who had one against him. I strained my eyes and saw it was someone that had always been trying to beat me and be better than me: Cheren.

So, that was just a start. If you guys like it, I will continue, but if you think it is stupid, that's okay, I won't write on this anymore. :)

Josh :p
09-01-2012, 04:06 PM
this is cool cheren beating alder lol

DarkCloud7
09-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Ok well, I couldn't resist from adding to it. I realized I needed to improve on some things, so I hope this next part helps.

PART 2: CRUSHING DREAMS AND CRUSHING POKEMON!

"Cheren?" I struggled to mutter. He gazed down at me, his face drenched in sweat. A look of pride swept across his face. He smiled. This was the last thing I could bear before I wanted to destroy him. I felt an internal fire burn with the passion of a thousand suns. I forgot all about my injuries. I leaped up, dust covered and sweaty. He laughed with a sickening snicker. I couldn't bear him trying to defeat me again. Alder stepped back, clearly realizing what his place was in this stare down. I felt like killing Cheren, not just making him black out. I WANTED WHAT HE DESERVED! He met my gaze again. We knew what we both wanted: victory. He threw out his Unfeazent. Expecting this, I fired out my Gigalith. I knew he was faster, but luckily, my quick claw kicked in. I told my Gigalith to rock slide that demon bird. He, of course, did. The Unfeazent was crushed under my rocks. This time, it was dead. Cheren's look of pride was quickly replaced with shock and anger. "WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?" He screamed. He collapsed next to his lifeless bird. "Because your pokemon's fate is the same as yours! ALL DEAD!" I retaliated. He didn't stay mourning for long. He wanted to avenge Unfezent. He sent out his Simisage. Knowing this thing would kill my gigalith, I called him back and sent out Darmanitan. The Simisage used Seed Bomb. Predictable, as always. My darmanitan was faster, obliterating this monkey with one flare blitz. Although Darmanitan was hurt, it was nothing compared to Simisage. Cheren threw him aside along with Unfeazent. His tears started to flow more greatly than ever. Before he sent out his next pokemon, my adrenaline started to wear out. I was brought down to my knees, heart racing. Alder was too scared to even come close to me, so I was left on my own. He sent out his second to last pokemon: Liepard. My Darmanitan had hammer arm, so, of course, that is what I used. Unfortunately, his Liepard had fake out. My darmanitan was now half health. He tried to KO with Night Slash, but I lived and killed his overgrown cat. By now he was sobbing. His last pokemon: Emboar. The pokemon that had been with his since day 1. I felt bad for this guy. I know that if Serperior was dead, I would be crushed. I didn't want to kill this boar. I sent out my Seismitoad. I used drain punch, bring this thing to about half health. He tried to use take down, but it missed. I used drain punch one more time, making it faint but not die. He fell down, tears falling onto his starter. He looked at me, face flustered and angry. By now, I was laying down, adrenaling fully depleted from me. I told him, "Maybe next time." I knew there was never going to be a next time. I had killed most of his team, leaving only a damaged Emboar. He would have to basically start all over again. He then blacked out, right there on his mostly dead team. Alder cautiously walked over to me. "That was a terrible, yet courageous thing you just did. You showed him right, nearly killing you. But, in return, his team is now only his starter. You two will never be remotely friends ever again. He will never forgive you." "I know," I replied. "That doesn't really bother me right now."

DarkCloud7
09-02-2012, 01:25 AM
YAY! ANOTHER PART!! I'm gonna add to this soon, so don't worry!! I'm also going to add part numbers and such.

DarkCloud7
09-02-2012, 04:47 PM
PART 3: A NEW BEGINNING!

I was quickly startled awake in a cold sweat. I looked around. I was in my room! My house! I was sleeping! It must have been a dream. I would never do that to Cheren. I slowly got up. Hmm, my head hurt. and my left side. What happened? I moped down the stairs leading to the kitchen. When I got down, I looked at the clock. It was 5 at night! My stomach growled. I started to make me some food. Suddenly, something slimy rubbed against my heel. I was not startled. It was just Serperior. I looked down and smiled. The long snake just loved me to rub his scales. After dinner was made, I went into the living room. I sat down and started to watch T.V. Serperior came up beside me and curled into a ball next to me. Just as soon as I was going to eat, my mom walked through the door. She had a graven look on her face, and she seemed disappointed also. "Hey mom! Sorry I got up late. Where were you?" I asked her. She turned to me. "I heard about what happened at the pokemon league." "What?" I was surprised. Did that all really happen? "Yes. Alder told me all about it. It was wrong what you did. The region is shipping you off to Kanto. They want you to start all over again," she explained. The pain in her eyes showed me that this was real and this was bad. She sat down next to me on the couch. "NO! Mom! This can't be happening! I love my pokemon! I can't be without them!" "I know honey," she told me. her voice started to crack. "I am supposed to take care of all your pokemon. Even Serperior." That just broke my heart. "MOM! I CAN'T BE WITHOUT HIM! HE WAS MY FIRST STARTER!" "I know. I told them that. They said you could have a new starter, get new pokemon." She looked up at me with swollen eyes. I gazed down at Serperior. He was still soundlessly sleeping. I started to tear up. I knew that this was supposed to happen to me, but being without Serperior.... I couldn't. I wouldn't. I would get out of this. I picked up the snake and looked down at my mom. She seemed surprised. "Where are you going?" She asked me. "To start over."

Josh :p
09-02-2012, 04:54 PM
cool story so far but uve got competition quite a few people are writing stories

DarkCloud7
09-02-2012, 05:08 PM
cool story so far but uve got competition quite a few people are writing stories

Yea, I know. This is really just for fun :)

DarkCloud7
09-02-2012, 07:41 PM
PART 4: AN ABRUPT ENDING

I quickly snatched up my backpack and stormed out of my house. By now, Serperior had woken up and wanted down. I put him down and then called him back into his pokeball. Good thing I still had all my team members: Serperior, Darmanitan, Seismitoad, Gothitelle, Haxorus, and Gigalith. The pokemon that had made up my whole journey so far. I also had hyper potions, full heals, revives, full restores, and lots of berries. Plus, pokeballs, my V.s. recorder, and my bike. I strolled across my front lawn to my bike. I hopped on and zoomed right out of town. Leaving, I could hear my mom cry out to me. My mom. The woman that has been there for me since day one. I almost considered turning back, just for her. I knew she would be crushed. My heart ached for her. If only she knew what I must do.
I biked, all the way through route 1 to Opelucid City. By then, my legs were aching and I felt like just dying. I found the pokemon center. I needed to find out who to talk to to make this situation better. On the way to the door, I fell down. Just collapsed. I had biked over 20 miles. I had no flying types, so I couldn't just fly there. When I collapsed, of course, someone helped me. That is, until they saw who I was. Apparently, everyone knew of my terrible deed. Like I care. Once this happened, I knew that it was useless to try to fix this. I gave up. I got back on my bike, and I slowly trudged across routes until I found a flying type. I caught it, taught it fly, and then flew to another region. This actually was Kanto. I had all of my pokemon, but they looked different. They were pixalized, and so was I! WHERE IS THIS PLACE! I looked around. Everyone was short and had weird faces. The pokemon cries were staticy and terrible. Everything was new and different.. what am I supposed to do now??

DarkCloud7
09-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Hey everyone, just having some busy stuff goin on.. will reply soone!!

DarkCloud7
09-08-2012, 04:18 PM
PART 5: STUCK IN AN 8-BIT WORLD!

I hated this place.

Hated it so bad. No friends here, no family here, nothing. Just me and my messed up pokemon. I was in the pokemon center. I looked nothing like the one I'm used to. In this region, they had poke-marts in a SEPERATE building! I had to walk everywhere just to find some potions. Yea, potions. I can't even buy hyper potions here. I tried showing them my badges, but they said that they didn't accept those badges. Anyways, I was sitting down at a table in the mart. I honestly was just trying to find out what to do. This was totally new to me, and I didn't know how to start. I looked around. The people in here were all just walking in short, jabby little steps. They were all REALLY short and I felt out of place. I looked back at my table. I just don't know...
"ATTENTION ALL POKE-CENTER! THERE IS A POKEMON OUTBREAK AT ROUTE 12. IF YOU NEED RARE POKEMON, COME AND GET ONE!" I looked up. Maybe this could do it. I'll just go and get more pokemon. Make new "friends". Yay. My face fell. I thought of Bianca. She sometimes could be a blonde (if you get that), but she was always there for me. She was my only friend. Yea, I had Alder and Juniper, but they are adults and it's weird for a kid to hang out with adults. Cheren used to at least talk to me, but after what I did... I don't think he would ever forgive me. I mean, who would? If someone killed almost all my pokemon, I wouldn't forgive them! I would... I don't know. I don't know what I would do if all my pokemon died except Serperior. Serperior... I looked down at my bag. I quietly stepped outside. It was almost 4:00 in the afternoon. I had been here for at least 3 hours. I called out my first pokemon. It was just my darmanitan.
"Darkanitan, return!" He faithfully obeyed. I called out my next. Just Gothitelle. I called her back, sending out my Gigalith. Again, I called him back, sending out my Seismitoad.
"Grr.. Where are you serperior." I called back Seismitoad. I pulled out my pokeball. When I did, I noticed that there weren't any left.
"Oh no.... no no no no no." I sent my next one out, hoping that my pokemon that had been with me all my journey was still with me. It went out, opened up, and..

DarkCloud7
09-10-2012, 11:10 PM
Hey everyone. First of all, thanks for everyone getting me over 100 views. That made my day. Second, I just had a hectic long weekend and I'm sorry I didn't update. It will be coming sometime VERY soon. Thanks.!

DarkCloud7
09-15-2012, 12:44 AM
I'm not so sure everyone is really enjoying this. No one seems to be very interested in this. Should I continue? I only will if people actually want more. If you actually are enjoying this and want more, tell me! I am not very encouraged right now, and I feel like I am talking to imaginary people. :/ So, the point of this update is to tell people to tell me if they want more! If not, after, like, a week, and I haven't gotten support, I'll probably just stop this. See ya. :/

pikachu4
09-15-2012, 12:56 PM
i want more

DarkCloud7
09-17-2012, 11:28 PM
yea, guys, it has been over a week, and no one really has supported this. I got like two people. so, yea, im stoping. go read mr. butters story of GaryeffingOak's. bye