PDA

View Full Version : I joining the story club with my Pokémon Adventure!

Vegito
09-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Ill start to write my story and will have a chapter or part up by friday. :)

Vegito
09-06-2012, 10:23 PM
I woke up suddenly from a dream. I realized the window was open something I usually don’t do every night but this morning was extra special. This is the day I became a Pokémon trainer! I walked up to the window and breathed in the the morning autumn air. And in the east sky I could see the sun rising from the horizon. This was a very special day for me. Quickly I got dressed and ran downstairs and I saw that there was a little small box on the table along with breakfast. I suddenly saw Professor Oak sitting at the table. My mom said “this is professor oak honey, he wanted to come and give you a present.” I went to reach for but professor oak said “I wish for you to open the gift till after we’ve all eaten breakfast.” We breakfast and afterwards I stared at the little box wondering what the contents where. “Open it,” Oak said. I opened the box and inside where three shining pokéballs. “You may choose one of those Pokémon Victor,” Oak told me. “Inside each ball is a Pokémon waiting to befriend you,” mom told me. I chose the first ball I picked up I threw it up and inside was a mudkip. “That is a very rare mudkip,” Oak said. He added “I think it’s from a faraway region along with the treeko and torchic in the other balls.” I nodded my head. Oak told me about these Pokémon a while ago, I thought to myself, he said that there were very rare when I told him I wanted one. “I’m friends with a fellow professor in a faraway region,” Oak told me, “I asked him about them and he said he had all three of them.” I decided I would take the mudkip. I went upstairs to pack for my Pokémon journey. When I came back down stairs oak had a little device in his hand. My mom had tears in her eye because she wished for me not to leave. “This is a pokedex Victor,” Oak said, “and this is a transceiver in my other hand.” “This pokedex records data on Pokémon you catch automatically It also allows you to see its hp and status of your party Pokémon,” he informed me. “And this transceiver will let you contact your mom, me, or any trainers you may see on your journey,” Oak told me. I replied “thank you professor Oak for this opportunity and for this Pokémon.” “I will be the best trainer in the world,” I exclaimed. I stepped outside eager to begin my journey. When I stepped outside my child hood friend walked over. He had been my friend ever since he was little kids. We both always wanted to be Pokémon trainers ever since we were both children and now was our chance to do so. His name was Daniel, but everyone calls him Danny. “Hey Victor you got a Pokémon from the professor,” he asked. “Yeah,” I replied in excitement. “Well since we both got Pokémon lets battle,” Danny said. And with a fluid motion he pulled his arm back and threw his pokeball. “Let’s do this charmander,” Danny yelled. “Ok,” I said, “let’s go mudkip!” both of the Pokémon burst out of their poke balls with energy. ”Wow that’s the special newly discovered Pokémon the professor was talking about, “Danny observed. “Charmander use scratch,” Danny commanded. “Dodge his attack mudkip,” I commanded. Charmander charged at mudkip with all his might, claws ready. Mudkip jumped up at the last minute and landed behind Danny’s charmander. “Now use tackle,” I said. “Watch out charmander,” Danny warned. It was too late. Mudkip charged at charmander and tackled him into the ground. I could tell it was a critical hit to his charmander. “Oh no,” said Danny. “Now use a final hit to knock it out,” I commanded mudkip. In a swift motion mudkip turned around and used a final blow to knock out charmander. “No,” cried Danny in frustration, “I was suppose to win that battle Victor,” Danny said angrily. All of a sudden there was a scream and someone ran out of my house with my moms Pokémon!

Pikachu Belle
09-07-2012, 06:16 AM
Okay I've said this to a few people so don't think I'm being really harsh. You need to paragraph. It is quite hard for me to read but I guess that's my opinion. If you look at the others stories you will see clear layout. Other then that it is great so far and I can't wait for more. :)

The Kiwi Dragon
09-07-2012, 02:09 PM
I have to agree... Paragraphing is a must my friend.

Vegito
09-13-2012, 10:27 PM
Chapter 2 An Old Enemy!?

Quickly I reacted and threw out my mudkip. Unfortunately the thief reacted in time to block my attack and sent out a koffing. Expecting this I quickly told my mudkip to use tackle. Failing to hit his koffing the thief told it to use self-destruct. “Mudkip use protect,” I quickly commanded. After his koffing fainted he sent out his last Pokémon… Bulbasaur!? It was the professor’s recently stolen Pokémon! All of a sudden a dratini jumped in the way. From a distance I heard a trainer say “Dratini use Dragon Rush!” The Dratini did so a knocked it out in one hit! “Dang it,” the thief said. “I almost stole these Pokémon.” I commanded him to give back my mom’s Pokémon. He did. “Who are you and who do you work for,” I asked the thief. He started to grin. “I am…..” The thief paused. “TEAM ROCKET!” “What!?” I said, shocked. “The same team rocket disbanded six years ago!?”

“Yep,” he said, smile even wider. “Our boss Giovanni will be pleased when we control the world with Pokémon.” “I’ll explain,” he said. “Once there was an organization that nobody stood a chance against. This organization was team rocket.” “We were once a powerful group of trainers until a boy named Red came and defeated us all. Our boss was furious with this boy for getting in the way. Now since he’s in a different region we can take over this one to start. Then go from there. Our first task was to steal the Pokémon of the two most powerful trainers in pallet town. The first on was your mother, Elizabeth Candas, and the second trainer was the famous professor oak.” I stood there in shock of the return of team rocket. The trainer that helped before stood there in shock as well. “You will not catch us though we will prevail next time,” the rocket grunt said. “Koffing smokescreen,” the rocket grunt said. I coughed and covered my eyes. After the smoke cleared the he was gone. At least I got the stolen Pokémon along with the professors Pokémon, I thought. The mysterious trainer started to approach.

As the trainer approached I notice that she was a girl. Man I was helped by a girl, I thought. “Are you ok,” She said. She’s beautiful, I thought. “Are you ok,” she asked a second time. Snapping to I said “yes I’m fine,” I said. “I got the stolen Pokémon back from that rocket goon.” Holding out her hand she said, “My names Tammie.” “My name is Victor,” I replied shaking her hand. “I’m a Pokémon breeder,” she said. Professor oak walked out of my house and said, “Ah Tammie how are you young lady?” “I’m doing good professor,” she replied. “How are you gym doing,” oak asked. She responded “fine professor, but I haven’t had many trainers lately so I decided to come to pallet town to visit my brother Jeff.” She’s also a gym leader, I thought. “Well if ur a gym leader I challenge you to a battle,” I said. She turned and looked at me puzzled. Then she said “if you were to challenge me you will lose.” “Besides you could barely take out that rocket goon who was levels under me.” She had a good point.

“Ok I’ll get stronger then,” I replied. “You’ll see I’ll be the strongest trainer ever!” “The first city to go to is pewter city where the rock gym leader brock resides,” She informed me. “On the way you will go through route 1, Viridian city, and Viridian forest.” I am the viridian city gym leader,” she said. “First get the other seven badges before challenging me if you want to be strong enough.” “Ok,” I said. I returned my mom’s Pokémon to her and made my way to route 1. “Wait,” Tammie said. “I got something for you.” She handed me a Pokémon and 4 empty pokéballs. “This is a dratini,” She said. Then she handed me an egg. “This Pokémon ur gunna haft a find out yourself,” she said. “Ok and thanks,” I responded. “Can come with you to pewter city?” Tammie asked. “Ok,” I said with a smile forming on my face. “Race ya!” I shouted excitedly. Then I started for viridian city.