PDA

View Full Version : ARE YOU WIERED (I HOPE I SPELT THAT RIGHT)

kakari
12-05-2011, 09:58 PM
SO IS THERE ANY STRANGE THING ABOUT YOU THAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT
FROM EVERY ONE ELSE

HERES MINE

I DONT LIKE CHOCOLATE , TEA , PIZZA , CHIPS , FRIUT , PIZZA

IM SCARED OF STRANGE THINGS (MANY THINGS) I THINK FISH ARE SCARY ONLY IF I SEE
THEM IN WATER I THINK ITS SCARY I DONT NO WHY I JUST THINK ITS SCARY
SEEING HUGE CREEPY FISH IN DEEP WATER OR IN AQARIUMS ARE SCARY FOR ME
I THINK THERE INTRESTING BUT SCARY AT THE SAME TIME ASWELL AS SPIDERS

I KNOW IM STRANGE RIGHT :)

Lelouch vi Britannia
12-05-2011, 11:40 PM
I hate snakes but I think that's normal but I HATE dark chocolate I really don't like it and mint flavor anything like mint chocolate etc.

Pika.Shu
12-06-2011, 05:51 AM
Look through my music playlist and you will know I am definitely different from most people my age. There are a ton of things that separate me from most....

DejaVu146
12-06-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm the same way about fish!

kakari
12-07-2011, 07:49 PM
I'm the same way about fish!

ha ha cool :)

Haise
12-08-2011, 06:43 AM
U said pizza twice does that mean you really don't like it and it's spelled weird btw :) and I don't think there is anything weird about me:P

kakari
12-13-2011, 11:36 PM
oh i forgot i wrote that twice well i dont like pizza or many graesy foods
i also dont like battered fish i preffer my fish without it

Rico the Lucario
02-28-2012, 02:47 PM
I dont like cleaning my room or doing chores, but thats pretty normal. :/ OH! I dont like olives. I just think they taste wierd.....

trainervictiniten
02-28-2012, 05:54 PM
I hate dark chocolate, mint chocolate and anone who does like those type of chocolate

Fazbear_Ent.©
02-28-2012, 06:25 PM
I hate any fruits and/or vegtables, onions, white chocolate and bugs. Oh and I don't like seafood lol

Sting
02-28-2012, 09:53 PM
Unique is what I call weird.
I'm the only one in my school that eat rice, liver, and some of my traditional foods, which is good, but my lunchmates, kept telling me its disgusting, so that makes it unique.
I also sweat a lot. If me and my gym-mates run, I'll be the person that will be sweating a lot.
Also, I'm a Generous guy, the guy, that gives advices to my mates, if they did something wrong.
Like, someone hit me in the head for no reason, I'll tell them calmly, to stop doing that, and if they continue doing it, I'll ignore them.
Also, my friend is what you called: Bad, Girl lover, Liar, Bad word sayer, bad tolerance, repeated tapping, annoying, I don't want to say all the mean words, yet, I still give him advices, in which, he just ignores, that makes me want to leave him alone.
I also listen to 70s 80s music everyday. If I heard a new song that includes raps, heavy metal, country, I'll plug my ears.
DOn't know if these answers fit in this discussion, but I love LIFE!

pwenman
02-28-2012, 10:51 PM
Whoever said they don't like snakes are really weird cos snakes are awesome although I almost got killed by one once

Sting
02-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Whoever said they don't like snakes are really weird cos snakes are awesome although I almost got killed by one once

There we go

Exflar
02-29-2012, 03:32 PM
I hate any fruits and/or vegtables, onions, white chocolate and bugs. Oh and I don't like seafood lol

Oh gosh what do you eat? Please don't tell me you actually "enjoy" fastfood D:

Sting
02-29-2012, 10:09 PM
Fastfoods are bad for your health.

ZoruaBoo
02-29-2012, 10:56 PM
I have only ever had fast food once in my life.... it was a McDonald's, I really didn't like it that much.

truffledude12
03-01-2012, 01:04 AM
I hate snakes but I think that's normal but I HATE dark chocolate I really don't like it and mint flavor anything like mint chocolate etc.

mint flavor is awesome

Exflar
03-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Does not being able to spell make you weird? :|

The Kiwi Dragon
03-04-2012, 09:09 AM
I hate air guns/ Air Rifles (as I was attacked by a demented psycho from my old school with one.)
I hate Justin Beiber... :(
I hate olives, Mushrooms and tomatoes.
I hate Taylor Swift
I hate ignorant people
I hate Discrimination, Racism, Bullying etc
I hate people saying that something you love is rubbish and that you should get rid of it or you are dumb, stupid etc
I hate girls who wear make up thinking that they are awesome for listening to "gangsta" music and hate people who don't like them and believe other girls are " Dumb CENSORED " and just not be themselves towards others.
I Hate sports.
I hate my school.
I hate anyone who antagonizes with me because believe me, like Axl Rose of Guns N' Roses once said whilst in the middle of a song whilst on stage: "You don't wanna pick a fight with me after someone else already smashed your face in and then come up to me whilst I am performing and act like an CENSORED, because I can tell you this right now, there ain't no bigger CENSORED than me. Alright you dumb CENSORED so don't pick a fight with me you dumb CENSORED. Security take this guy away!"

I love Lasagne
I love Girls who are honest, down to earth and have respect for others.
I love Guns N' Roses (You're probably thinking "NO DUHH!")
I love Heavy Metal
I Love Pokemon (Once again, You're probably thinking "NO DUHH!")
I love computers
I love my family.
And I love my three cats: Fergie, Bluey and Arian, plus my four guinea pigs: Tammie, Chocolate, Zebedee and Shadow.

Sting
03-04-2012, 04:39 PM
I hate air guns/ Air Rifles (as I was attacked by a demented psycho from my old school with one.)
I hate Justin Beiber... :(
I hate olives, Mushrooms and tomatoes.
I hate Taylor Swift
I hate ignorant people
I hate Discrimination, Racism, Bullying etc
I hate people saying that something you love is rubbish and that you should get rid of it or you are dumb, stupid etc
I hate girls who wear make up thinking that they are awesome for listening to "gangsta" music and hate people who don't like them and believe other girls are " Dumb CENSORED " and just not be themselves towards others.
I Hate sports.
I hate my school.
I hate anyone who antagonizes with me because believe me, like Axl Rose of Guns N' Roses once said whilst in the middle of a song whilst on stage: "You don't wanna pick a fight with me after someone else already smashed your face in and then come up to me whilst I am performing and act like an CENSORED, because I can tell you this right now, there ain't no bigger CENSORED than me. Alright you dumb CENSORED so don't pick a fight with me you dumb CENSORED. Security take this guy away!"

I love Lasagne
I love Girls who are honest, down to earth and have respect for others.
I love Guns N' Roses (You're probably thinking "NO DUHH!")
I love Heavy Metal
I Love Pokemon (Once again, You're probably thinking "NO DUHH!")
I love computers
I love my family.
And I love my three cats: Fergie, Bluey and Arian, plus my four guinea pigs: Tammie, Chocolate, Zebedee and Shadow.

Agreed. Except for Heavy Metal.
I'm a 70s and 80s songs Fan(Rock and Roll, Classic)