PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] KELDEO!??

DarkCloud7
09-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Hey guys,

Look. I went to my local gamestop participating in the keldeo event. I tried to recieve mine, but my ds wont work. I can't get one. Anyways, does anyone have a keldeo that they are willing to trade?? :S

Sniv
09-15-2012, 04:59 PM
One thing, to get the keldeo event you need to have B2 or W2 preordered..........in some gamestops (Some dont care and will let you have the event either way, and some will see you trying to get it and block you.) So did you talk to the gamestop guys? Trust me there are more that will just let you have the event that not. Oh and when I got mine they never checked my account. So it could be just asking or what ds do you have? Did the 3d ds have the wifi on? Oh and did you use the wifi mystery gift, and use the right resiving method I think its the VIA Wifi, or VIA Wireless. Try both. Oh and if your battery is low it wont connect.

DarkCloud7
09-15-2012, 05:07 PM
ok. I had full battery, my gamestop didn't need to have t pre-ordered,i tried both metheods of getting it, i have 3ds wifi turned on.

Fennelito'sHelp
09-15-2012, 05:11 PM
There is NO Gamestop that requires you to preorder BW2. That isnt true in ANY way. And a low battery also has nothing to do with it. But it is a good idea to keep your battery charged for common sense reason, lol. As I suggested before, try with the Nintendo WFC first and just wait a while. It takes a few minutes. Might take a bit of time but if it says for you to wait, trust me, just wait. If not then try to Wifi one that is right above the Nintendo WFC option. And again just wait. It really oughtta work.

DarkCloud7
09-15-2012, 06:42 PM
BUT IT DOESN'T!! I DON'T GET IT! I WENT UP THERE JUST NOW TO TRY IT, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK! AAAUUUGGGHHHH

Chikorita
09-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Have you asked the clerk? They are trained to deal with these sort of things. I could trade you mine but only for Pokédex reasons... I'm not going to give it away. But you could always check the Trade Station, since I've seen plenty of users trading away their untouched even Keldeos.

DarkCloud7
09-15-2012, 07:14 PM
thanks chik. ill try

Gaming Master 2000
09-15-2012, 11:30 PM
It's not uncommon for the places running the distribution to only turn it on when someone asks. I went in yesterday to get Keldeo and it was already running, but last event (Snarl Zoroark) I had to ask the guy at the counter and he turned it on. Definitely speak with the people behind the counter.

Chikorita
09-16-2012, 12:10 AM
It's not uncommon for the places running the distribution to only turn it on when someone asks. I went in yesterday to get Keldeo and it was already running, but last event (Snarl Zoroark) I had to ask the guy at the counter and he turned it on. Definitely speak with the people behind the counter.

Oh wait.. you tried receiving it wireless? You need to talk to the clerk, because the event is that you take your DS and he will scan a AR card. After he scans it, he'll tell you that you'll have a Keldeo waiting for you at the Pokémon Center.

lvcgrad2005
09-16-2012, 12:20 AM
I went to Gamestop yesterday and told the clerk I was there for the Keldeo event. The clerk showed me the instructions that were posted on how to download Keldeo using the Mystery Gift option. I followed the instructions and got my Wondercard, which I later went to the Pokecenter and received Keldeo from the mailman. I agree with Gaming Master 2000 because you should speak to the people working at the counter at Gamestop.

pokegirl121
09-16-2012, 01:11 AM
To be completely honest, I'm a regular at my local Gamestop. The people know me by name (kinda embarrassing) and when I went in the store the first day the event was available, the girl behind the counter told me that they had just finished refurbishing and it would not be available for another week. She then whispered to me that I never had to walk in, I could just drive by in my car and pick up the event because they always left the event machine thing on. So the next week, I drove by and had my sister do the download and sure enough I received the gift xD The people who work at Gamestop (at least as far as I know) are always very nice and helpful :) So walk in and demand the Keldeo xD

DarkCloud7
09-18-2012, 12:58 AM
To be completely honest, I'm a regular at my local Gamestop. The people know me by name (kinda embarrassing) and when I went in the store the first day the event was available, the girl behind the counter told me that they had just finished refurbishing and it would not be available for another week. She then whispered to me that I never had to walk in, I could just drive by in my car and pick up the event because they always left the event machine thing on. So the next week, I drove by and had my sister do the download and sure enough I received the gift xD The people who work at Gamestop (at least as far as I know) are always very nice and helpful :) So walk in and demand the Keldeo xD
but.. but... ima scared. D:

The Kiwi Dragon
09-18-2012, 10:40 AM

Well get it while you can then! You're lucky us devoted NZ fans will probably
get it through wifi in like
late November/early december

Chikorita
09-19-2012, 10:58 PM

Silly! >.< Trust me, I'm more of a scaredy cat than you and I did just fine. :). All you have to do is innocently ask "Oh hey um... What's that thing about Keldeo?" and the Clerk will make it easier ;for you to ask for it ;)

bounceviper123
09-22-2012, 04:29 PM
i have keldeo, and it knows secret sword. But don't think you can get it with a toxicroak or something.

PTRuko
09-24-2012, 06:19 PM
Hey Cloud! I just got my Keldeo yesterday at the Gamestop and you did not have to in any way shape or form pre-order Black and White 2. Whoever told you that has false information. Just walk into your local Gamestop and ask the man behind the counter that you are here for the Keldeo event, (Remember, it ends October 6th) He will then say "Sure" and pull out a ds and insert a card that gives off the wifi. Once he does that you are free to receive it! I just received it yesterday and had no problems or intrusions. A 3ds or a regular DS can take the Keldeo. Just make sure you have full power so when getting it your game doesn't die on you x3 And that's basically it!

Also Cloud, if you are having problems downloading it, hand your game over to the worker in the Gamestop and he will help fix it for you, that is his job :3 Don't be afraid to ask questions. I hope you get your Keldeo!

DarkCloud7
10-04-2012, 11:11 PM
i forgot to say that about 5 days ago I got my Keldeo. I just asked the lady to help with the keldeo event, and BAM! She got it in like 10 seconds. She was really nice too. ^-^

Lord Of Storms
10-07-2012, 08:08 PM
i got my keldeo yesterday i didnt have to ask anyone i just walked in clicked mystery gift then downloaded it and left