PDA

View Full Version : Best thing about Christmas

zorua13
12-09-2011, 04:31 AM
Okay, so for me, the best thing about Christmas is never being alone, you always have friends and family beside you and... Also, you get presents mostly if you been really nice and want to get one this year.How about you? :)

Lelouch vi Britannia
12-09-2011, 04:35 AM
Food and gifts lol

Velvet
12-09-2011, 05:13 AM
I love seeing all my family or at least all the ones that can make it. Also I love getting people presents. (And of course getting them.)

messy_01
12-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Last christmas I was alone... My family traveled to see my grandma and I had to stay because I had work christmas eve and the day after christmas. Was also the 5th annaversary of my grandads death. What a day...

Hopefully this year will be much better with family presents and lots of food!!!! XD

ZoruaBoo
12-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Food! There is so much lovely food at Christmas.... *drools*

But I always feel bad, most of us sit down and tuck in to a lovely dinner, while some people are starving in other countries, Christmas is always when I feel the most guilty! :( So I always give half of the money I get for Christmas to the poor.

Lelouch vi Britannia
12-09-2011, 07:31 PM

But I always feel bad, most of us sit down and tuck in to a lovely dinner, while some people are starving in other countries, Christmas is always when I feel the most guilty! :( So I always give half of the money I get for Christmas to the poor.

That's really nice of you to give back

zorua13
12-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Your doing a wonderfully good thing Zoruaboo, you know that,right? ;)

messy_01
12-10-2011, 02:08 AM

Wow that is so kind of you to do!

Pika.Shu
12-10-2011, 05:44 AM
Yeah, this year might be a little different. Parents split about two months ago, so might seem a little empty, and my dad was the one who knew how to cook, so food might be lacking. But I still love Christmas, I love the gifts and I love the programs my church puts on, Im usually helping out somehow in it. Cant wait to see the little kids as shepards to celebrate Christ's birth, to me thats what Christmas is all about. The gifts and the Ultimate Gift.

ZoruaBoo
12-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Yeah, this year might be a little different. Parents split about two months ago, so might seem a little empty, and my dad was the one who knew how to cook, so food might be lacking. But I still love Christmas, I love the gifts and I love the programs my church puts on, Im usually helping out somehow in it. Cant wait to see the little kids as shepards to celebrate Christ's birth, to me thats what Christmas is all about. The gifts and the Ultimate Gift.

Ah, I feel bad for you!:( But it's really good that you're still looking at Christmas from a good angle, even though you are going through hard times. That's a great attitude and more people should look at life in a more positive way. I love the church plays too!