PDA

View Full Version : I don't even know.

Pikachu Belle
10-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Hello all in the realms of Pokebay~

I haven't been active for a while now.
Alyssa624... I still hope I keep my Fire gym place until I someday get my technical stuff back. I'm gonna miss my SAO buddy ;__;

NuclearEraser and Chikorita... You amazing girls. keep the dream going.

MrButters and Damian... My Pokebay brothers...

Razer.... Nick... Sorry for everything but I'll most certainly be back. I love you dearly...

JunipersHelp and Kiwi303... You always made me laugh till I cried. :rolleyes: Drying pan.

GM2K and all the other mods... Thank you for having me here.

Everyone else... Goodbye.

I hope to come back some day. I'll miss everyone.

Sorry if this is heart-breaking. It hurts me to say this.

Goodbye. Au revoir. Auf Wiedersehen. adjö. näkemiin.

Ps I did use google translate. Sorry if that was a bit naughty...

PS PS I might check in now and then... idk.

VictiniBlastDP
10-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Awwwh Pokebay Sis. Everything will be okay, you should come back once in a while and drop in your laughter and times! Would be good, maybe think up new ideas for teams that will suit you. Nevertheless, gonna miss you!

Alpie
10-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Nicks Gonna Pour into tears =(
When you leave Nick will leave =(

pikachu4
10-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Well nicks going to be sad but im sure you will be back i mean who could leave this place
well goodbye.

Chikorita
10-01-2012, 04:19 PM
No... Tammie... But... Isn't there any way we can keep in touch #creys Im so happy qords cant describe about meeting you. Please... Never stop bein amazing hun... I will miss you so much...
#goes back into a corner to eat away her tammie feelings

Josh :p
10-01-2012, 04:23 PM
good luck and goodbye

DejaVu146
10-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Be sure to visit! Bye for now, Vic :(

The Kiwi Dragon
10-01-2012, 09:00 PM
. . . Words cannot express how sad I am to read this. I'm sorry that you were grounded and can hardly come on. Even though you'll only be gone for a short while, I will miss you indefinitely, when you aren't around.
Tammie... I love you, so please come back when you can, I am feeling heart wrenched as it is, and I really don't want to be alone without you.
I always have and always will love you, until the end of our friendship/relationship, which is nowhere near the end.
Goodbye for now sweatheart.

Razer
xxx

DejaVu146
10-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Oh you're just leaving until you're not grounded any more? I thought you were leaving for good. Anyway, I hope your grounding gets lifted early!

Fennelito'sHelp
10-01-2012, 09:46 PM
D': MY TAMMIE!!!! I can't believe it!!! If it's just a grounding then that's ok but you make it seem like you're never coming back!!! I hope you'll be back soon.............. :( Take care Vici!!

Grey Fullbuster
10-01-2012, 10:59 PM
good bye Tammie

The Kiwi Dragon
10-09-2012, 04:25 AM
Hey guys... I don't think Tammie is coming back I'm afraid. :(

Fennelito'sHelp
10-09-2012, 04:58 AM
Hey guys... I don't think Tammie is coming back I'm afraid. :(

O.O BUT WHY????????????? D':

Baby Koga
10-09-2012, 10:25 AM
How am I only seeing this now!!!??? O_O I WONT say goodbye! Just an "until the next time!" :')

The Kiwi Dragon
10-09-2012, 11:39 PM
This is why I don't think Tammie will be back:

Let's just say that She kept me and her a secret from her mother and now her mother (Who Tammie thinks is OTT) went away and spoke to the Police. So I see Tammie's leaving thread and I thought it was while she was grounded. But it turns out when I look in my emails on the 4th I have an email from a cop, basically issuing a 'Cease and Decist Order' telling me that I was reported to the Police as 'suspicious' and to avoid any further contact with Tammie. This was sent 5 days before she last logged in so it wrenched my heart to know why she had said goodbye. But I don't know if that means we have broken up and she is in my First FanFiction and I promised to keep her in it until the end. But if her mother sees it she probably won't let Tammie come back if there is even a chance left of her coming back. I really don't know what to do...

Ninfias
10-10-2012, 02:32 AM
WAIT WHY DID I ONLY SEE THIS TODAY??? BYE TAMMIE I LOVE YOU QURL<33 SAO FOREVER<3

UltraSound
10-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Noooooooooooooooooo Vic! D: I know mothers can be overprotective sometimes, but wow, that was quite a bomb...All we can do is just wait for you to come back. 3: You will be missed!