PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Emergency Hospital (FanFiction)

The Kiwi Dragon
10-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Alright then, here it is my second (Unlikely anticipated) FanFiction.

WHAT'S IT ABOUT?

Well, I want to incorporate real members of this website in a story, revolving around a cross between a Pokemon Center and a hospital type drama (Holby City, Casualty, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Shortland Street) kind of environment.
Healing patients (Pokemon and Humans) while other elements like love, death and many more are incorporated into this series.

HOW CAN I JOIN?

Leave a message below saying you are interested. Your character will have a role selected at random (eg. Surgeon, Nurse, Paramedic etc) Certain plot elements will be involved with things from real life on this website as you will soon see.

WHEN DOES IT START?

The first chapter will be launched soon as a preview type of episode. Otherwise the rest will continue after Series 2 of Pokemon Worlds Apart Beyond Eternity has been completed.

HOW LONG WILL THE SERIES BE?

No idea yet.

ANY CHARACTER BIOS?

Yes. They will arrive as soon as I have enough characters. (Ideally I would like 12 Core Characters and 4 Minor Characters.)

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

PM/VM me or drop them here. I'll be happy to answer.

Thanks for reading!

Razer.

DarkCloud7
10-05-2012, 12:43 AM
I would love to, personally. I want to be a star! XD

NatalyaBelarus<3
10-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Count me in!!! (I would love to be a major character but if i end up being minor that's alright! ;D)

The Kiwi Dragon
10-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Cool so 3 Main characters!

CytonicFlame
10-05-2012, 01:37 AM
I would love to be in it any part would do.

Baby Koga
10-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Tbh I consider myself more of a lighthearted person but I really like the idea. If you ever feel to incorporate such a character in your story then I'm in. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKrNbCpJ1Fg

pikachu4
10-05-2012, 03:20 PM
i would prefer to be a minor character
mainly because im shy

The Kiwi Dragon
10-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Character Bios:

(Please remember these are just totally random, I don't mean to offend anyone in any way possible.)

Nick: Head of Department for Surgery. A bit of a womanizer. Loved by most, hated by some. Recently started. Highly qualified.

Summer: Head of Department for Triage. Can seem rather harsh on occasion. Generally nice otherwise. Worked in hospitas for a few years. Knows what should be done and when it should be done.

Robin: A Surgical Trainee. Rather nervous about his future, makes the wrong decisions at the wrong times. Liked a lot.

Kyle: Triage Nurse. Likes to play pranks on other staff. Viewed by most as cool. Viewed by others as irritating.

Joe: The CEO and founder of the Hospital. Doesn't agree with nonsensical misbehaviours. Generally a businessman.

Ruko: One of the surgical nurses who assists Nick with surgery. Loved by everyone for an outgoing friendly personality.

Cameron: Head of Department for Emergency Department. Friends with everyone. Stands up for what is right in the world.

Kaybee: 'KB' is a doctor who works with Cameron in the Emergency Department. Generally nice to everyone. Cameron is his role model.

Leigh: Young and fiesty Triage Nurse. Very down to earth. Does her job excedingly well for her age.

Santiago: Nick's Rival Surgeon. Perfects his job with skill. Enjoys rubbing Nick's face in every well performed surgery he commits.

David: The excedingly friendly Anaesthetist. Enjoys working with every doctor in the building.

Juni: The General Practitioner. Very down to earth. Like a mother to most staff. Very caring and warm hearted.

Alex: The slightly harsh Clinical Director. Enjoys a few drinks after work. Seeing those who he dislikes suffer, pleases him immensely.

Joseph: The ecentric Receptionist. Slightly nosy but takes other people's interests at heart.

Aly: Another General Practitioner who works alongside Juni. Everyone loves her comedic attitude on life. Has a very dark past.

'Crash': Crash is the nickname given to another Kyle for the many times he has crashed his ambulance. Loves girls and fast cars.

cardnals2472
10-05-2012, 11:07 PM
i want to be in two

The Kiwi Dragon
10-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Sorry Vince got my 16... Maybe later! :)

kylelee123
10-05-2012, 11:13 PM
lolz, this seems pretty interesting, i actually cant wait to read it bruh!

pikachu4
10-06-2012, 06:07 AM
wow im a CEO i checked online i usually earn 226,000 thanks nick :)

NatalyaBelarus<3
10-06-2012, 11:20 PM
Wow, the personality that I have in the story is somewhat similar to me in real life! Can't wait until the preview comes out! :3

The Kiwi Dragon
10-09-2012, 03:32 AM
Episode 1:

It's a dark, grim rainy morning in the Pokemon Emergency Hospital which had only recently finished being built in Castelia City in Unova.
Joe the CEO of the hospital stared blankly out the window as it poured down with rain. He was due to have a meeting in his office with all the HODs and important staff of the hospital.
'Thunderus is playing with his powers again...' he muttered as the group poured into the room.
Joe watched as Alex, Summer, Cameron, Santiago, Juni and Aly walked in as Aly shut the door.
'Good we are all...' Joe was cut off mid sentence as Nick, the HOD of Surgery entered the room.
'Sorry about that... Almost forgot our meeting here.' He said. 'No worries. You just take your time Nick...' Joe said sarcastically.
'I take it we are all aware that this hospital must be going at optimal performance. The press are rather overexcited that a hospital appears when Castelia City already has a Pokemon Center.' Joe said. 'So Alex, Juni and Aly. What will you be doing in our Clinic department?' Joe asked. Alex sat in a business suit. 'We will all be doing our normal day to day jobs. No fuss or interruptions.' Alex replied. 'Good. Our ED Department, Cameron?' Joe asked. 'We will focus only on the job at hand.' Cameron replied. 'Good.' Joe replied. 'Summer?' 'While I run the department with the most staff involved, I will personally endeavour to ensure that there is no monkey business going on.' Summer replied. 'And finally our two surgeons?' Joe asked. 'Let's just say we will handle any situation to the best of our capability.' Nick replied. 'You'd better.' Joe said 'You two are the top surgeons in the Unova region so let's not fool around eh?' 'But I guess it's time to let the festivities begin!'

It was now 10 AM and the rain had completely stopped. As all the staff stood outside the entrance of the hospital. In front of them stood the press. Most from Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, and even some from Fiore, Almia and Oblivia.
Joe walked up to the stand to start his announcement. 'A very long time ago, I dreamed of building a world class hospital for every man, woman, child and Pokemon in the whole world to become healthy in this hospital.
It's taken me 15 years of my nigh on 65 to gain permissions, planning and funding to create this hospital. Now my dream has finally come true! Join with me now in the festivity of cutting the ribbon with Castelia's own Gym Leader, Burgh!'

The press and staff cheered as the duo cut the ribbon together as Joe walked back to the stand. 'I can now officially announce that Castelia's Main Street Hospital is now officially open!'

The press started pouring into the building to observe the new building's features.

'Look at those press scum. It's like they have found a new Pokemon species.' Alex said turning to Aly 'I don't s'pose you would like to go for a drink later?' he said winking at Aly as she glared at Alex 'I wouldn't go for a drink with you if you were the last man on Earth and if they only served alcoholic drinks in bars!' She gave him a death stare before moodily walking away.
Then suddenly Alex's phone rang.
'Is this Alex?' a mysterious voice spoke. 'Yes it is, who is this?' Alex asked. 'It's your Father.' The voice spoke 'I just rang to tell you that this hospital has to be destroyed. I need it destroyed.' 'Don't worry Father. I'll think of something!' Alex spoke 'We will then be rich beyond our wildest dreams!' 'You'd better hope so, or all our work will have been for nothing.' the voice on the end spoke as it hung up.

Nick and Santiago were chatting away
intently as they looked at the hospital.
'At least we can finally have some rivalry between us eh, Nick?' Santiago said. '$500 says I'll get the first surgery?' Nick stared at Santiago and thought that a small bet of a few PokeDollars wouldn't harm. 'Deal.' He said as he shook his rival's hand.

Joe spoke to the press as they followed him everywhere he went as he explained everything he could and answering every question the press had to ask him and the staff with him.

'You see the whole building plus the medical supplies come from our financial partners and pharmaceutical company Missile Co. Who promise 100% guaranteed to work products at a fraction of the normal price and delivery times... I'm starting to sound like a commercial!' Joe said answering a previous question. 'Enough from me, now go explore the hospital!' Joe said.

'Joe?' A young man spoke. 'Ah Joseph, what seems to be the matter?' Joe asked the young receptionist. 'I just thought you may want to tell the press that we have a few MVA victims being transferred here and was wondering if you'd want to tell the press?' Joseph asked. 'Good idea Joseph. Now then everyone we have some patients of a Multiple Vehicle Accident about to arrive so if you'd like to follow me you can film and photograph these procedures as they take place. But for privacy reasons I must ask that no photos of patients are to be taken. Now follow me! Joe shouted as he walked to the ED Department the press following him intently.

End of Episode 1

Please comment as to whether you liked/disliked it and if so we may be seeing more of this series!

Lord Of Storms
10-09-2012, 03:48 AM
great, you should defenitly keep going

NatalyaBelarus<3
10-09-2012, 04:05 AM
That was so good! Keep it up!
MOAR!!!

pikachu4
10-09-2012, 06:35 AM
that was it was awsome great work nick!

pokemon master b14
10-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Great make more

Arrogant Watermelon
10-12-2012, 08:31 PM
RAR!!!

Pikachu Belle
10-20-2012, 11:00 PM
It was great so far. Keep it up.

Grey Fullbuster
10-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Alex feel after what Aly said

The Kiwi Dragon
12-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Hello my viewers!
After much time from writer's block, I have a new piece for this FF almost finished... So bare with me!

The Kiwi Dragon
12-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Episode 2:

The press were buzzing around everywhere in the hospital, from ED to Theatre. They were like parasites, creeping around every nook and cranny. Summer had to bite her tongue in order not to say a certain F-word on live TV as some reporters, followed her and Leigh, another nurse who worked in triage, and bugged them to no end. While Kyle the prankster, entertained the so-called audience with crappy jokes.

Alex enjoyed gloating about being Clinical Director whilst making Aly and her 'teacher' Juni miserable at the same time, to some female reporter, who was convieniently resisting his so called 'charm', as he persistantly asked for a date and then a phone number, to which the reporter kept on declining.

Joe enjoyed basking in the glory of being the CEO of the most advanced hospital in Unova and maybe the world.

Every minute of this day was going to be hectic...

Santiago knocked on the door of Nick's office door. 'Hand it over bud, 500 smackaroos!' He said. Nick looked at him wearily. 'What? I'm a better surgeon than you though...' He said as he pulled $500 out of his wallet and passed it to Santiago. 'What kind of operation are we talking about?' He asked. 'Some Pokemon involved in an MVA... A Stunfisk I believe...' Santiago replied. 'I've just gotta watch it doesn't gimme a jolt as I repair it's tailbone...'

Suddenly David, the hospital anaesthetist, walked into the room. 'We're ready to go Santiago!' he said cheerily. 'Really? Thank you Dave...' Santiago said. 'Adios Nick!'

David and Santiago left the room as Nick looked up at the ceiling and yelled 'DAMN IT ALL!'

Throughout the day, the press meddled and interferred with the hospital's staff, until they left to put their reports together. And it was later that evening Joe called everyone 'important' into his office.

Joe stared at them all. 'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TODAY?!' He yelled. David stood up. 'I think it went well if you...' Joe cut him off mid sentence 'I don't care about what you think David... It was a poor display all of you put on today. Summer almost swearing at a TV crew, Kyle playing jokes, my top 2 surgeons betting against each other and my clinical director trying to be a womanizer. Do you want to drive me to an early grave, out of shame? I'm 65 as it is and haven't got time for this crap.' Joe said, as everyone bowed their heads in shame.

'Watch this...' Joe said as he turned on his Plasma TV to the 24 hour news channel as a female reporter, the same one Alex chatted up, spoke to the camera. 'Now though, news on Unova's newest hospital. Critics are already lashing out at the hospital in general over the behaviour of staff and the prices, and Unovians already believe it won't last long...' Joe turned the TV off. 'I want 0% of this crap tomorrow, or some of you are going to be losing jobs... Understood?' He said as everyone nodded their heads. 'I'll see you all tomorrow...' He said as they all filed out of the room, and left Joe to contemplate the future of his hospital and his income...