Lord Of Storms
10-05-2012, 10:24 PM
hello i need help deciding the last pokemon on my team so far i have:

starmie-100
umbreon-100
hydreigon-100
ninetails-100
lucario-100
and im wondering should i have a scolipede or an elektross on my team im not lookin to completly change my team just so i know who should fill in my last spot but any help would be greatly appreciated

pokegirl121
10-06-2012, 12:48 AM
In my opinion, Krookodile might help you a lot. Personally my team was Conkeldurr, Druddigon, Krookodile, Samurott, Simisear and Zebstrika for the normal game and I had Krookodile know: Brick Break, Outrage, Crunch and Earthquake and it helped me A LOT. It made up for other pokemon's weaknesses. So if you don't like Krookodile I would recommend some other kind of Ground or Rock type pokemon :) Hope this helped ^.^

Josh :p
10-06-2012, 06:50 AM
hmmm i would run an electivire

the stink
10-06-2012, 06:35 PM
hmm in my opinion a scolipede would be your best bet for an epic poison edition to your team scolipede is so cool in the 2nd pokemon black and white games it is the poison type gym leaders favorite pokemon her guitar is even shaped and in pattern of scolipedes horns and what im about to say is true while somepeople may not beleve me i know this becase my dad works for game freak

Del
10-06-2012, 08:24 PM
I'd go for an electric type. Personally I'd go for Eelektross instead of Electivire, It has slightly better Hp, defense and maintains a more evenly spread out attack than Electivire. You'd be sacrificing speed however, in the end its your choice.

Lord Of Storms
10-06-2012, 09:25 PM
thats kind of my problem i have hydreigon as a power house and starmie as a special. elektross would just be another power house and scolipede would be a strong poison special and i think i really like scolipedes shiny sprite. so i think ill go for scolipede now any suggestions for a good moveset for scolipede?

Josh :p
10-06-2012, 09:28 PM
hmmm u could try
scolipede life orb

spikes
toxic spikes
megahorn
earthquake

this should be your lead pokemon

Del
10-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Megahorn would be awesome. Also perhaps rockslide/earthquake and swords dance. Or if you can perhaps toxic spikees/spikes. Those are probably your best options. Hope I've helped!XD

Lord Of Storms
10-06-2012, 09:34 PM
thank you everyone you've really helped. now i just need to find a shiny scolipede lv.100 hopefully ev trained ( i like shinies XD)

the stink
10-06-2012, 09:48 PM
not sure about the shiny part but you can have my lv 100 scolipede if you need it i dont use him very much

Lord Of Storms
10-06-2012, 09:50 PM
i dont know i like getting all my pokemon shiny it gives me more things to do and i ts a challenge finding them

the stink
10-06-2012, 09:51 PM
ok then let me know if you want mine

The Kiwi Dragon
10-07-2012, 01:16 AM
I'd run either an Eelektross or a Mandibuzz. Mandibuzz is very handy for defense. Whereas Eelektross has no type disadvantage, along with that you can give it good moves (Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Crunch) which are rather handy. However if you can import Pokemon from Gen 4, a Crobat wouldn't go far amiss for it's speed advantage and combined with Confuse Ray is extremely handy. It can also survive Electric and Rock type attacks with ease. If you want speed then run a Aerodactyl. Just beware with Aerodactyl's high speed comes with it's exceptionally poor defense against certain types (Electric, Ice, Rock and Water) which will 85% of the time OHKO it. So don't leave it to chance. Personally if you can't import Pokemon, use Eelektross. If you can import them, use a Crobat.

Lord Of Storms
10-07-2012, 07:48 PM
oh wow i never knew electross had such a wide movepool and i think i can get a crobat but i dunno. then its between crobat elektross or scolipede

Lord Of Storms
10-07-2012, 07:52 PM
i guess whichever i can get first ( their harder to get cuz i like them shiny even if their sprites arent that different - its more of a challenge to find them )

Arrogant Watermelon
10-07-2012, 07:57 PM
i could help youu if you told me the natures moves etc and evs
i could recomend a pretty good team if you give me info
elektross is better btw

Lord Of Storms
10-07-2012, 07:59 PM
well i can get a crobat but i dont think that will fit my team im leaning toward scolipede or elektross just depending on which won ill find first

The Kiwi Dragon
10-09-2012, 01:47 AM
I had a Scolipede... I hated it got OHKO'd by almost everything I battled.
Eelektross has a very wide movepool that is right but for attack and defense it sacrifices speed.
Crobat has many deadly strategic combinations.

Lord Of Storms
10-09-2012, 02:08 AM
yeah i can see how scolipede lacks in defense and crobat wont fit my team- dont think so ill go with elektross i just need to find a preferably shiny male lv.100 ev trained one - wherever i can find one

Baby Koga
10-09-2012, 02:09 AM
If ya want an electric type then Emolga FTW! ButI like Scrafty. It's a wall that can gradually become a sweeper! But individuality is the best part of pokemon. Go for the one that you like the most! :o

Lord Of Storms
10-09-2012, 02:11 AM
no offense it just seems that emolga wouldnt be powerful and im lookin for a strong wall with a good movepool and ive tried scrafty it just sems like he needs a third evo to be stronger

Baby Koga
10-09-2012, 02:21 AM
A Bulk up scrafty with drain punch is amazing. Trust me. It has won me so many battles!

Lord Of Storms
10-09-2012, 02:25 AM
oh wow its just i have 2 dark types already but i am adding ampharos o the list any one have anu suggestions for ampharos ?

Del
10-09-2012, 06:31 PM
OMG! I love Ampharos! Its like my fav electric type.XD
However, Ampharos has very low speed, only a little higher than Eelektross. It also has much lower attack and slightly lower defence. On the other hand Ampharos has better Hp and Sp.defence, meaning overall Ampharos has better bulk.
Honestly I think Eelektross is probably better, it has no weakness and although isn't as bulky as Ampharos it does have better attack and a wider movepool.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-10-2012, 03:29 AM
It would be a lot easier to determine if you had a focus in your team, but it's kinda just random pokemon. Scolipede is very fast and has good attack power so it would be a good choice. But you should overall try to balance out your team; You should have a better balance of defense and attack than you have.

Sango Hoshiko
10-13-2012, 10:09 PM
i always thought it was a cool idea to have a theme revolving around a "Team Leader", for example, having a team consisting of Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia, or having a team of all birds.

Lord Of Storms
10-14-2012, 04:54 AM
so far im going with crobat i got an elektross but it was kinda weak and had no defense so for now i have crobat

Lord Of Storms
10-14-2012, 06:49 PM
or should i switch crobat for an excadrill cuz those seem like they have great stats ?

JFT9fXGTFe3Vl05tu2pd
10-21-2012, 12:57 AM
or should i switch crobat for an excadrill cuz those seem like they have great stats ?

Yup. Excadrill is so good, it's OU in smogon's competitive battle tiers. Great sweeper, Outspeeds pretty much everything in a sandstorm.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-22-2012, 09:51 AM
Excadrill is handy but because of the chance of there being at least 1 Water Type due to their vast majority, Excadrill can outspeed them but can be destroyed rather easily. I'd stick with Crobat... Which is 52nd on the list of best Pokemon overall, whereas Excadrill is only 122nd... Choice is clear...

Lord Of Storms
10-23-2012, 05:20 AM
so many choices x.x