PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Beldum, Dratini, and Bulbasaur. Cool with Pokesav!

zealot90210
10-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Hey everyone, just made an account here and just started a new game in Soul Silver. I'm trying to put together a team that consists of Metagross, my starter Typhlosion, Dragonite, Lanturn, Venusaur, and Mamoswine. I want to get the early evolutions for this team early, so I can raise them up as I go through the game. I dont have anything really worthwhile to trade for them, considering I just began the game, lol so I am essentially begging for the generosity of this great community. If anyone has access to pokesav or gameshark or something of the sort I'm fine with that, as long as the Pokemon are below level 20 (I only have the first badge). I used to play competitively a bit with some friends, but now I'm just trying to kill some time before I ship out to San Diego for Marine Corps boot camp. If anyone has a swinub that is low level I would also really appreciate that, it sucks how long you have to wait in the game to catch one in the Ice Path. Thank you for your time everyone, and thank you in advance for the trades!

SemperFratdelis
10-15-2012, 05:48 AM
oorah. I might be able to help you.

zealot90210
10-15-2012, 06:05 AM
Really? Good looking out man, I appreciate the response. I suppose I'm looking for basically the Pokemon I mentioned. Unfortunately I don't have much to give in exchange, lol its pretty much genuine Texas caught Rattata's and Pidgey's on my end.

zealot90210
10-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Oh, and I just managed to get my friend code its 3311 2493 4720

SQINI
10-27-2012, 05:29 PM
I can trade a dratini and a swinub!

What do you have??