PDA

View Full Version : pokemon black and blue

Pikachu2000
10-17-2012, 03:48 PM
so it seems tht PETA have relesed a pokemon game about pokemon raising up and hurting there trainers themselves to have freedom

PETA now want to ban pokemon for this but they have misunderstanded the whole meaning of pokemon !
so i think its outragous do you ?

live on pokemon fans!!!!

Porygon-XYZ
10-18-2012, 04:20 AM
I think PETA should be the ones to get sued for turning a child friendly game that teaches teamwork and trust into a game filled with gorey images and the goal is to KILL humans, and not in the Alien vs Human way.

Fennelito'sHelp
10-18-2012, 04:08 PM
I think nobody take PETA seriously or cares about their crap. They should be sued and hopefully will. The more attention they get the happier they are so I wouldn't even talk about it let alone be concerned. They kill more animals than they save as well.

GreyMatterist7
10-18-2012, 04:31 PM
I agree, I mean come on, they are making suuuch a big deal out of nothing!

The Kiwi Dragon
10-19-2012, 04:27 AM
I think nobody take PETA seriously or cares about their crap. They should be sued and hopefully will. The more attention they get the happier they are so I wouldn't even talk about it let alone be concerned. They kill more animals than they save as well.

Sounds rather harsh on the PETA. Everyone has a right to what they want.

Fennelito'sHelp
10-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Sounds rather harsh on the PETA. Everyone has a right to what they want.

PETA does things that benefit nothing but there wallets these days and get them attention. They kill a mass majority of the animals they "save" and are even in the film industry now attempting to make movies of an... Adult nature. They protest the stupidest things (like Pokemon) which sent helping to save a single animal out there. They're seriously a joke.

As for everyone having a right to what they want, personally, I'm glad not everybody gets what they want in this world. For extremely obvious reasons...

The Kiwi Dragon
10-19-2012, 01:57 PM
PETA does things that benefit nothing but there wallets these days and get them attention. They kill a mass majority of the animals they "save" and are even in the film industry now attempting to make movies of an... Adult nature. They protest the stupidest things (like Pokemon) which sent helping to save a single animal out there. They're seriously a joke.

As for everyone having a right to what they want, personally, I'm glad not everybody gets what they want in this world. For extremely obvious reasons...

Obvious reasons like?

Baby Koga
10-19-2012, 04:12 PM
If people always got what they wanted then there would be no Jews left in the world and we would all have blonde hair and blue eyes. Things should be done for the greater good, not selfish personal reasons.

pikachu4
10-19-2012, 04:30 PM
i agree

Fennelito'sHelp
10-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Lol I wasn't gonna answer that only because it was so obvious. Thanks Butters! ;) on that note, everyone has such varying opinions about what is right, or the "greater good." From spreading love to killing entire populations of people, all seen, in the individuals eyes, as doing the "right" thing. Not to mention it's impossible for everyone to get what they want since everybody wants different things. And even if everyone temporarily got what they wanted, for reasons like what Butters said and even worse, it'd be an atrocious world to live in. Not that this one is so glorious but it could be so much worse...

Tsukeru
10-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Whoever came up with the idea to make a Pokemon "parody" should get a life. It's a kids game for christ sakes. They even did something like this to Mario, also.

Dhomie
10-19-2012, 10:10 PM
wtf peta

Pikachu2000
10-24-2012, 04:46 PM
wtf peta

yes an american company to stop animal cruelty

The Kiwi Dragon
10-26-2012, 08:43 AM
Just played the game fully and have only one mere message: DIE PETA... OR I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH MY CROBAT!!

playmaster99
10-26-2012, 02:48 PM
PETA sucks!

Dhomie
10-27-2012, 04:57 PM
.......not cool not cool