PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] What should my 6th poke be?

JFT9fXGTFe3Vl05tu2pd
10-21-2012, 12:24 AM
As I am re-completing black, I need a good team I can stick with. Here is my team currently;

SolidSnake the servine (30)
DwagAtSwag the herdier (29)
AquaticSoarer the ducklett (27)
Lil' Cutie the sandile (27)
El Muerte the Gurrdurr (25)

Here is the natures in order;
Naive
Adamant
+Sp.Atk, -Sp.Def
Adamant
Naive

It is also worth mentioning that both Gurrdurr and sandile have a rock move to deal with flying types.
Gurrdurr will soon be a Conkledurr as I will be trade evolving with ash ketchum1.

Any Suggestions?

-Dr.Darmanitan, Has a degree in fire punching everything.

*Edit* I am considering a Durant Or, if I can find a trade evolver, an Escaliver. My only concern is that my starter and ducklett are my only reliable sources of special attacks.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-21-2012, 04:34 AM
Escavalier is rather handy... However... I'd suggest either an Axew or an Excadrill.

JFT9fXGTFe3Vl05tu2pd
10-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Escavalier is rather handy... However... I'd suggest either an Axew or an Excadrill.

The problem is with excadrill is that I already have a krokorok. I can teach ice fang to stoutland to deal with dragons, crunch isn't too useful on it as I already have crunch on krokorok and payback on gurrdurr. So I've not many ideas on what to get. I need a dedicated type of poke with as many of these types as possible XP

Steel
Dragon
Fire
Bug

Arrogant Watermelon
10-21-2012, 12:21 PM
hmm jelicant is always handy

The Kiwi Dragon
10-22-2012, 04:21 AM
To me Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile is only handy for Outrage... But a handy poke from those four types you have makes me still think Escavalier. It may be slow... but's it is more bulky than Tungsten Steel.