EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Rage Powder
- Protect

SabreWulf
10-21-2012, 09:08 PM
This team is mainly a Trick Room team, but it can function in many other ways. One way is the Explosion+Telepathy combo. It's really self-explanatory, lead with Gigalith and Musharna, have Gigalith use protect whilst Musharna uses TR, if Musharna gets taunted beforehand then the Mental Herb will nullify it. On the second turn have Gigalith use Explosion while Musharna uses Helping Hand to boost Gigalths Attack, the Normal Gem will boost the attack power even further. Musharna wont take damage because of Telepathy. Thats either gonna OHKO the first 2 pokemon or severely cripple them. Next send out Politoed, its holding Iron Ball to ensure its the slowest so it will go first under the trick room, it has HP Elec to hit other water types which it usually gets walled by Ex. Vaporeon, Keldeo, and other Politoeds. It carries Ice Beam for coverage and to hit Grass/Rock/Flying types. Or send out Conkeldurr and sweep what ever is left.. Oh, and keep using Helping hand if Musharna is still alive

SabreWulf
10-23-2012, 01:14 AM
Today is my Hyper-Offensive Drizzle team

Politoed (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 76 HP / 132 Def / 252 SAtk / 48 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Tornadus-T (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Grass Knot

Scizor (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Brick Break
- Pursuit

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunder
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Psyshock

Donphan (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Rapid Spin
- Seed Bomb

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled

SabreWulf
10-23-2012, 01:32 AM
The niche of this team is to come out attacking VERY heavily. Lead with Poli to get Drizzle up, this particular set is made to stay in on opposing weather starters and either OHKO them or do some serious damage. It has enough defensive investments to survive a non life orb Solar Beam from Ninetails. This Toed can also be used as a late game sweeper. Tornadus-T is just there to Abuse drizzle and stop Heatrans, Tyranitars and Blisseys from walling the rest of my team, and coming in with a max of 375 speed it's outspeeding every non-choiced pokemon in the OU Meta-Game barring Weavile,Starmie and Jolteon. It's also here to spam Hurricane and put a dent in anything that doesn't resist it. Scizor... What more needs to be said... Scarfed Latios is my revenge killer it can come in one a Choiced or DD using Salamence and OHKO with Draco Meteor. Psyshock is there for those Blisseys users who try to switch into Lati expecting a Draco Meteor, Surf and Thunder is there mainly for coverege. Donphan is my spinner and counter to Garchomp and other Dragon types as well as the new Therian forms. Seed Bomb is there to counter pokemon like Gastrodon, Quagsire and Vaporeon who switch in expecting me to switch out afterwards. Finally Blissey, My special tank its mainly here to get up SR and sponge ANY incoming Special attack aimed at any of my pokemon the Soft Boiled the damage away and proceed to do damage with Seismic Toss or act as a cleric with Aromatherapy.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-23-2012, 07:16 AM
What sort of thing can I do with my highly offensive Crobat?

SabreWulf
11-11-2012, 05:42 AM
whats the moveset and etc. ?