PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU ALL!!

The Kiwi Dragon
10-23-2012, 09:15 PM
Last night I had not one, not two, but THREE reason to celebrate.
As last night (23/10/2012) I discovered:
1. I am the most viewed FanFiction writer on the whole of PokeBay.
2. My first series is the 'most viewed FanFiction series' on PokeBay (Pokemon: Worlds Apart Beyond Eternity: 602 Views. Pokemon Emergency Hospital: 402 Views.)
3. I am the first and only FanFiction writer who has surpassed 1000 Views, with a current total of: 1005 Views!

I'd just like to thank all of the members whom have shown interest in the 2 series as you are the ones who have truly made this possible. :)
And also just a minor announcement, Pokemon: Worlds Apart Beyond Eternity, has been removed from it's small hiatus and the series will continue ASAP.

I'd just like to say thanks once again for all of this, it means a lot to me.

THANK YOU POKEBAY!

GaryEhffinJoaker
10-24-2012, 04:38 AM
I might be misunderstanding the post but... Butters has 837 views and I have 604... I'm a bit confused how that's lower than your first series which is currently 603. I also noticed you have two fanfics and Butters and I only have one, so you do have more views when you combine both of your fanfics but isn't that an oddly unfair count? I'm not bothered or hating or anything. For what it's worth, congratulations. I just found the numbers inaccurate and the count unfair and thought maybe I was just missing something is all. I also didn't quite see how this post was "Creative Repository..."I'm sure I look like a hater or something but I'm sincerely just confused. Not mad in the slightest.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-24-2012, 05:37 AM
I know it may look rather bad to have the to compiled together but it does make me the most viewed writer.
And if Butters does have more views than I on a single error that is a slight error. You see I checked all writers series and could only remember my two, yours, VictiniShine's and Damian's. So I totally forgot about Butter's series so thanks for notifying me.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-24-2012, 05:39 AM
As far as I see it:

Most Viewed Writer Overall: Venom (1163 Views - 3 Stories)
Most Viewed Series of All Time: Mr.Butters (837 Views - 1 Story)
Most Viewed Continuous Series: Mr.Butters (837 Views - 1 Story)
Most Viewed Male Writer of All Time: Venom (1163 Views - 3 Stories)
Most Viewed Female Writer of All Time: NuclearEraser (384 Views - 2 Stories)
Most Viewed Continuous Male Writer: Venom (1163 Views - 3 Stories)
Most Viewed Continuous Female Writer: VictiniShine (334 Views - 1 Story)