PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] 6th gen easter egg in black/white 2?

sunnyshores
10-24-2012, 11:47 AM
i was playing through my black 2 and was exploring castelia city. i went to the gamefreak studio there and one guy there said

"now, er, i'm, er...
i'm thinking, er, a new plan of, er...
...of a game"

and thats it. go find him at gamefreak studios he is on the 22nd floor at the back left of the room. wearing a green shirt.
is this their way of letting us know there is a 6th gen coming? i think so!

Sniv
10-24-2012, 08:46 PM
I hope so.
In R/S/E there is a guy in Devon Corp that says something like, "I'm trying to see pokemons dreams, but its not going well." Then the DW came out, so who knows.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Well 6th gen, by the pattern of the game releases will come out next, we don't need the Easter Eggs to know that. FrLg, SR, E, DP, P,HgSs, BW, B2W2, NEW

sunnyshores
10-29-2012, 06:46 AM
yes, but there was some debate as to wether or not there would be another pokemon game. there was reason to believe there wouldn't.

Fennelito'sHelp
10-29-2012, 08:42 AM
More than obvious a 6th gen is coming. Pokemon is a franchise making tons of money to this very day. They aren't going to put an end to one of the main reasons why Nintendo is still even around today, next to the Mario series. Something else I noticed was one of the guess in the big buildings of Castellia City said he wants to find a way to speak with Pokemon. I read that and wondered if maybe future generations of the games would implement a way to hear Pokemon talk with the character somehow, like the DW thing Sniv said. And in the original Red version and the remakes firered, someone spoke of a pink floral patterned Pokemon which sounds mysteriously similar to Munna.

Dhomie
10-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Oh course there is gonna be a gen 6. Pokemon yellow was the first nintendo game i ever got. pokemon series is still my fav. of nintendo. They are not just going to randomly end pokemon...... I wonder if it will be gen 6 to come out next or will it be a remake.... who knows

The Kiwi Dragon
10-29-2012, 09:04 PM
Oh course there is gonna be a gen 6. Pokemon yellow was the first nintendo game i ever got. pokemon series is still my fav. of nintendo. They are not just going to randomly end pokemon...... I wonder if it will be gen 6 to come out next or will it be a remake.... who knows

Not that I'm saying Nintendo will end Pokemon. But who knows if it happens, it happens...

blythe846
10-30-2012, 01:38 AM
That'd be Awesome! although I'd also like a remake for Ruby/Saphire.

sunnyshores
10-30-2012, 03:16 AM
ruby saphire remake would be great

Dhomie
10-30-2012, 03:38 AM
Not that I'm saying Nintendo will end Pokemon. But who knows if it happens, it happens...

True it would be sad if it ended but life must go on without it I guess. It would be pretty weird if they ended it cause Nintendo is money hungry and pokemon is racking up the cash.

Kwahn
11-05-2012, 03:47 AM
ruby saphire remake would be great

I somehow doubt there will be a Ruby/Sapphire remake... I have no facts to back it up, but I think one of the reasons that Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver were remade was so that players could transfer the pokemon from those games to the next game in the series. They couldn't do that before, with the Gameboy and Gameboy Color games.

Granted... I don't remember much about Ruby and Sapphire... Did those games have the ability to transfer pokemon to the next generation games somehow?

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
05-05-2013, 11:28 PM

Nahh I doubt that'll happen any time soon. ****, they've had Mario as a series for ages now and the only things that's even changed about the series is the platform on occasion. There are like 3 different Mario games out for the DS/3DS systems and the levels may be slightly different, but it's all the same thing. If they keep that going, then they can keep Pokemon going.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
05-05-2013, 11:30 PM
I somehow doubt there will be a Ruby/Sapphire remake... I have no facts to back it up, but I think one of the reasons that Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver were remade was so that players could transfer the pokemon from those games to the next game in the series. They couldn't do that before, with the Gameboy and Gameboy Color games.

Granted... I don't remember much about Ruby and Sapphire... Did those games have the ability to transfer pokemon to the next generation games somehow?

They did, if you have an orignal DS or DS Lite to transfer them with. I never thought of the remakes having that purpose... I really just thought they were remade because for graphics and stuff but that makes more sense

∂ємαи∂
07-23-2013, 06:19 AM
If ended it would hurt them. But not ruin them they still have mario™' zelda™' metroid™, luigi™, etc. etc. I think it would be cool if they made remakes the N64© and Gamecube© pokemon™ games

Waveon
07-28-2013, 07:39 PM
well in the first or second gen someone said that they wish there were a PINK pokemon with a FLORAL pattern. much later, Munna came out. =)

Karrah
07-30-2013, 07:30 PM
It's actually not a reference to Gen 6, but instead a reference to a completely different game, a picture has been released but for those who can't read kanji, it's pointless, Japanese text on a black background with a white flash in the middle that looks vaguely like a horse

DarkVoid
08-09-2013, 09:55 PM
that sounds weird!

Go to this sight if you want a good not boring pokemon in black 2! Click here http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?4997-The-rare-pokemon-service&p=45580#post45580