PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] My Pokemon Party Yes or No?

thaibro
10-30-2012, 03:44 AM
Hi my current party goes as
Electivire
Moves: Ice,Fire,Thunder punch and focus blast
Milotic
Moves: Hydro pump dragon tail rest ice beam
Togekiss
Moves: flamethrower, aura sphere, extrasensory, air slash
Dragonite
Moves:Thunderpunch,Outrage,Earthquake,Hurricane
Garmchomp
Moves: Sword Dance,earthquake,outrage,dragon tail
i still dont want to add last suggstions?

Grey Fullbuster
10-30-2012, 12:16 PM
What is they ability and nature

carcinoGeneticist
10-31-2012, 04:59 PM
Needs less dragon types.
Since Dragonite is Flying/Dragon, it's at a bigger disadvantage to ice types, and that goes for Garchomp too, since it is a ground/dragon type.

If I were you I'd take out the Dragonite since it's slower and less powerful than Garchomp and replace it with a Tyranitar.
Tyranitar usually has the ability sand stream, and Garchomp has Sand veil, so in a double battle the two would benefit each other well.
Electivire is a good choice as well except for the fact that they usually have lower defenses.
Togekiss should have some different moves that will benefit your team during battle.
But your team isn't bad. Just be careful of whom you battle, range your types more.

If there are any questions feel free to message me.

thaibro
11-06-2012, 03:48 AM
thanks want moves should my togikiss and tyranitair have?

thaibro
11-06-2012, 03:49 AM
also want shouuld be my last pokemon?

thaibro
11-06-2012, 03:50 AM
i was thinking the grass bug leaveny or steel fighting lurcario

The Kiwi Dragon
11-06-2012, 04:21 AM
Lucario!

Kwahn
11-06-2012, 04:26 AM
You can never go wrong with Lucario. I also suggest Escavalier.

carcinoGeneticist
11-07-2012, 06:54 PM
thanks want moves should my togikiss and tyranitair have?

Togekiss has many moves that can benefit you, for example:
Using Follow Me in a double, but more recommended, Tripe battle, attracts the opposite pokemon's attention, so that your other active pokemon can attack or use moves that can benefit your team. Encore is also a handy move for a Togekiss so that if the opposing pokemon uses something like Tailwind, they will have to use it again and again and that pokemon will be deemed useless for the next 4 or 5 turns.
I use a Tyranitar for battling and the moves he has are Dark Pulse, Earthquake, Ice beam and Stone Edge.
You should consider the pokemon that have moves that are potentially dangerous to a rock type, for example, another ground type that can use earthquake, or a steel type. There's not much you can do with a Tyranitar against a Fighting type, so have your Togekiss learn a Flying type move to take out any opposing fighting type pokemon.
Usually, Tyranitar is faster than most steel types, so take them out with Earthquake.
As for your sixth pokemon, Lucario is a rather good choice, but it has a strong weakness to ground types. Have it hold an air balloon.
As for any fire types, you might want to find a Lucario with a decent Defense status.

Josh :p
11-07-2012, 08:09 PM
personally i would keep dragonite get rid of garchomp and add lucario and a prankster sableye

Sniv
11-09-2012, 06:14 AM
I would suggest a fire type, like Arcanine, or Magmortar.