PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Did any one buy black 2 or white 2?

Acetrainer6557
11-01-2012, 08:50 PM
If you did what do like better about a specific version. Did you like the old ones better?

Dhomie
11-01-2012, 08:57 PM
I bought Black 2 and my little bro bought white two. It was an interesting sequel i thought it was pretty nice . The reason i like black 2 is because of black city, I dont think a forest is that exiting. Also black 2 cam with latios and \black kyurem. the only reason i like black kyurem though is because of his look . I like the white one for its pokemon cry its so epic!!!!!. The story also makes more sense sense i have Black 1. The old ones were good and cherished memories but the news get better with graphic and design even if the pokemon may have some wierd ones and awesome ones you cnt make a game perfect.

Acetrainer6557
11-01-2012, 09:17 PM
cool i got white 2. i already had black 1. i think white kyurem is so cool. the new moves like ice burn and freeze shock are awesome!!! the new storyline is cool to! your rival just wants his little sisters purrloin back. I have already beat all the gym leaders and the legendary. you cant catch the legendary just yet though ghetsis is back and he realeses a signal from his cane to make pokeballs not work.

Dhomie
11-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Yah I already have all the legendaries from the game i just need to beat the subway and black tower challenge

Acetrainer6557
11-02-2012, 04:07 PM
if you have black 2 once you beat the black city challenge you talk to a guy who looks like alder and you get a level 1 shiny gible! I get a level 1 shiny dratini and the are for free

Dhomie
11-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Are you serious!!!!!!

Acetrainer6557
11-03-2012, 12:04 AM
yah isnt it awesome!?!? You have to win against all 10

Sniv
11-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Dont forget the free shiny haxorus as the nature Sanctuary. You need a plane ticket to get there. You get the ticket from Pr. Juniper after you have compelted the Unova Dex.

Ferrel
11-18-2012, 03:34 AM
Alright here, I just started over Pokemon Black (Second Gym :D), and I asked my mom to get me Pokemon Black 2 for Christmas. I don't know exactly if she is really going to go get it, but still continue the restarted Pokemon Black?
This is kinda off topic, sorry...

think there's still plenty of time to finish it : p

i liked b/w 2 -alot- more. just the fact you get far more pokemon per area, and the habitat feature for your pokedex, make it a much better game imo.