PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Universe : Professor Clue

Dhomie
11-23-2012, 06:14 AM
Welcome to another Pokemon universe story this one unlike any other..
Part 1: World of Mystery : "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" AW IM LATE AaGIN I yelled. I just got a new job working at the institute of the Cleath Region. They call me Professor Clue (at least that's my code name.) I am a spy/ thief for the Institute of Cleath. I do it for the kicks, chicks, and cash. But that will all go away if I dont hurry to work.
" Were the @#$% have you been !" Mrs. Toral screamed. " Ive been out doing things and stuff" I said with the bad boy look on my face. I usually escape her wrath with the look. She is the boss lady. The one that makes the institute go sky high with money. I have been working with her since I joined the institute and was a beginner thief. " DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK CLUE! The only way you are paying for this one is this new job I got for you" "Whats today" I said with pride " don't i always get you what you need. " Yah sure" she said " Your going aganst one of your main enemies bases, the destroyer." " OH I WILL GET HIM THIS TIME!" I yelled. He is the evil deval that killed my parents and ive been planning an attack on him for years. " Its time for you to destroy the Destroyer Clue are you ready. "I wasborn ready boss lady bring it on!"

Dhomie
11-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Part 2: I took the subway down to the lower levels of the Institute. (YES its that big.) And I went over to the recruiting bay. And i asked for the best thieves that had. I asked for a man with mussel and a man with good mechanics and smarts. The recruiting lady called up to men. Two men came out the door. One was big really big. He had spiky black hair and had a tuxedo on. The other one was short skinny had glasses, and carried around a computer. We all started talking and shaking hands . The big ones name was Jud Darby he carried around a Gengar. The small one was Brett luu. He had a Prinplup. They Were both budies of mine from when we were younger in school. They were wondering what pokemon I carry around and I told them Eevee. They both laghed at me but I told them this one was special.
We all got ready and suited up for are journey. We went to go buy a car. We bought a metallic blue Armada with Upgraded weapons and escape shoots and plenty more surprise. We were ready for sure but im not sure if the destroyer is ready for this...

Dhomie
11-25-2012, 07:31 AM
Part #3 : Are first destination was Starship city, it was one of the most futuristic evolving cities in the world of Cleath. It had floating cars and trucks. We wanted to blend in so we made are car hover. I wasn't afraid of getting killed in the city, I was afraid of getting killed by are car. It was making crazy noises I never new a car could make " Stop being a wuss" Jud told me. "Were here" Brett told me. I was ready to get in there and go get the Destroyer and finish this. We put on tire in the city and we ended up getting our car shot by an EMP.
"Uh oh'" WE all said

Pikachu2000
11-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Maybe include " in ur speech!

Dhomie
12-02-2012, 05:47 AM
Part 4: WE were going at 20 mph now and getting slower. The emp wasn't as good as we thought it was but it was still gonna get us killed. I was the number third thief on the Dark List so we had about 20 flying cop cars on are trucks tail. ( This is a Top 15 list that includes the best thieves who cops wanna put in bars) I was trying to figure out what to do when Brett told me to hold the gas. He jumped on the roof and took off the Emp on our truck. He figured out it was a new piece of tech called the sticky Emp that stayed on for hours and hours. He took some heavy tweezers and pulled it off when cops were shooting at him, but he had enough skill to doge thier bullets. Faster than I could say fraxure the car was moving at 200 mph. Brett fell from the top of the car into the trunk. Jud grabbed him and brought him back to his consciousness. I dodged all the cops driving through the city. I always new I had driving skills. After we lost all the cops I put the truck on auto drive and took a look at Brett. He was smiling at me as I started to investigate his body. I suddenly was in shock when I saw a bullet in his knee. " Hey buddy," he said, "How was that for a show........................"

Dhomie
02-15-2013, 09:54 PM
Part 5: We put are armada in invisible cameo and rested a bit. Brett could barely move around with his handicap. Jud and I got geared up. We spyed on the guards in front of Destroyers building. I studied the armors on them. They had armor called the caportia. It was made of some type of steel coating that im sure i could break, but i would have to see. I stuck behind them and with a quick swing of my staff i had them both out cold. I put on the armor and took both a the guards guns. Two high tech assault riffles. I put both on my carrying pack. Jud couldn't fit the armor so i decided to sneak in with him as a prisoner. I put Jud in hand cuffs and started walking to the base's door. It was time to end this.

Dhomie
03-26-2013, 02:39 AM
Part 6: Jud and I started making are way up the elevator. we had about 10 more floors to go up. The elevator suddenly halted. Two guards with more rank then me stopped the elevator.
"What are you doing with this prisoner," One of the guards asked. I had to think fast.
"Uh, I am taking this man to the prisoner hold."
The prisoner hold is 3 floors down," The guard said. I got a chill down my spine.
" I guess I will be going that way then," I said real fast. I ended the conversation with that as I went down the rich mans building. I walked to the prisoner hold.
"Ok Jud stay here."
" What if they try to talk to me or torture me!" Jud said. Some guard came in.
"What are you doing talking to the prisoner!" the guard said. He did not get an answer as a decent size assault riffle bullet pierced his armor and body. The guard was Juds size so I put the armor on him. This guy had some type of hi-tech mini gun. We walked out the room hoping to get to the destroyer soon.

A few minuets after the scuffle in the prisoner hold:
" No my friend what happened to you," Another guard said watching blood come out from a gun shot wound to the chest.
" Clu-- Clu-- Clue...." The guard said with his last dying breath.
"No!! We Have been breeched!" the guard yelled through a microphone, " Clue shall pay!!!!!!!!!".......................

Dhomie
06-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Part 7: Jud and I ran around the base shooting,kicking and stabbing guards.
"Go Gengar! Shadow Claws!" Jud said.
Gengar came out of Jud's armor and swiped all of the guards weapons in front of us.
I talked one and decided to use him as a shield. The guards tried to shoot but they failed because of my human riot shield. I rammed into the rest of the guards on this floor and ran into the elevator.
"Jud stay here and cover me!"
"I wanna help Clue!"
"Maybe next trip Jud but this is my fight!"
"Fine!" Jud finally said.
I went up two floors under the top floor. When the elevator opened, all you could here is the clang of metal since I was just punched in the face! A guard with gloves that had a load of watts in them was right in front of me.
"You killed my friend you f&#%ing @s^hole!" The guard screamed at me.
He could see my face because his punch broke the right side of my mask. I had to act fast before his monstrous hands choked me to death. I quickly stabbed him in the shoulder with an energy knife and pushed him down. I tried to cuff him but he kicked me in the face. He quickly got up and kneed me in the gut and threw me down. That armor he is wearing is deadly because I could feel blood in my armor and it did not feel to nice. I tried to get up but he suddenly kicked me in the side as I expressed my pain in a little shriek.
"Now stay on the ground so I can get revenge from killing my friend!" The guard yelled in my ear.
"You're playing for the wrong team!" I said.
"Bull s#%$ !!!" He yelled.
"Fine if I can't friend you all beat you!"
Suddenly something bit him in the leg. My Eevee snuck out of his pokeball. I threw the guard off me as he screamed in pain. I stuck some volts into him with a stun gun, he laid on the ground in shock acorse. He had something in his hand though, it was a pokeball, and it was empty!!!!!!!!!!.....

Dhomie
06-27-2013, 06:08 PM
Part 8; i suddenly was scooped up from the ground in the jaws of an Aggron. I screamed in pain as the Aggron started to close his jaws of hell. My armor started to to malfunction and i couldn't move anymore.
"Is this really the end," I thought.
Eevee suddenly jumped on to my leg and started to climb. I was really confused , but then I saw that Eevee took out a pokeball from my sling. Eevee chucked it out of its mouth and a Prinplup came out.
" Brett's Prinplup !?" I said in shock as I felt my armor being more crushed and crushed by the second.
Prinplup used a Hydro Pump and flung me out of Aggron's mouth. I flew to the ground in pain and Prinplup and Eevee challenged the Aggron to a fight. Aggron tried to go for Eevee ,but Prinplup just hit him back with another Hydro pump. The stupid Aggron tried the same thing over and over, and soon fainted. The battle was over, they won...........

Dhomie
11-24-2013, 06:25 AM
Part 9: I took the unconscious guard by the neck as I picked him up and stuck him in handcuffs. I grabbed the Aggron's pokeball and stuck it back inside. I had Jud take the guard captive.
"Take him back to the Armada," I told him.
"Oh no you are not going to the big boss by yourself, you almost got killed fending off a guard attacking you!" Jud replied.
" I told you before this is my fight..." I anxiously began.
"Its always your fight!" He yelled back. "What happened to the good old days stealing from the banks, getting chased by the cops, the fun, the kicks, the chicks!!! You just had to go work for some secret organization!"
"I had a purpose! Im done being a kid even though its still fun being a master thief. I'm now helping the world as I rob it. Em the bad guy that puts these other damned crooks in jail!!!" I yelled back. "Now if we are done hurry the hell up before that guard wakes up!"
Jud stormed off in rage. I already felt the guilt of not having him with me. He is right I did abandon him and Brett. It was only because one day we took it to far..........
This was no time to go back in the past. I grabbed some assault riffle mags from a storage bin on the floor I was on and a pretty decent looking sniper. Do I kill him or do I beat his @ss and then kill The Destroyer or do I make him go through trial of court, Justice.... What was the right thing to do.... should I get my revenge the way I want it????.......................

Dhomie
07-29-2015, 06:12 AM
BEFORE YOU SKIP OVER THIS FAN FIC READ THIS. It's been a long time I have been busy with life. I don't know who still uses this sight and I don't know who is new. All I know is that I have grown in my writing style and I don't write like the 13 year old I was a couple years ago that doesn't check their work. I still make mistakes but I have improved in grammar that's for sure. So please anyone who has read my fan fics and were dissatisfied cause of grammar, please give it another chance. Any tips from pros at writing are likely welcomed (if your not a pro any comments are welcomed too). Part 10 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Njs61cwi7tvF5Em-lW8VC9A5HZz3waCI3eh57bOU8B4/edit?usp=sharing [contains language/violence]

Dhomie
07-30-2015, 02:19 AM
oh sorry I didn't warn people about the language and Violence

Dhomie
08-06-2016, 09:10 PM
Professor Clue Revised is here. Hopefully this is better.

Part 1 https://docs.google.com/document/d/100geQ1XRDRwCxzO5R0a5PUmcD9iYJ0z_kddfnsVEfEI/edit?usp=sharing

Part 2 https://docs.google.com/document/d/10CFeGkIh-CVe_IUCEAzoiGiw-YMyl6o6y57sJomHX_0/edit?usp=sharing

Part 3 https://docs.google.com/document/d/10j0wvZdw4PZYKUqT2EPrt2XEtecYVZ_0ysLRf-mG930/edit?usp=sharing

Part 4 https://docs.google.com/document/d/116BEr4IgPMDB7eZmm4a2xyU88rnsXDBZpbgM4pvqSJQ/edit?usp=sharing

Part 5 https://docs.google.com/document/d/11MMnVlFyonf39rsSs4gJTEFbJDVQ9M2oDaUJ26HcF9E/edit?usp=sharing

Part 6 https://docs.google.com/document/d/11bfCh7nmd-gybeWQ0_K8sCpOOokBhvg-oH2PNducbeQ/edit?usp=sharing

Part 7 https://docs.google.com/document/d/12RDizky3xBW5fbmcYkSfa7_HeEHmUjY5rPhzdxfWUXw/edit?usp=sharing

Part 8 https://docs.google.com/document/d/12q1AVRj96F-2TAYSYWeKUfLswyQRQQRDKaZfyb-jgRg/edit?usp=sharing

Part 9 https://docs.google.com/document/d/13CIJJl25cmgk-j_23OvLyfPHbRdgRBB3RjeVBNSGoaw/edit?usp=sharing

Part 10 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Njs61cwi7tvF5Em-lW8VC9A5HZz3waCI3eh57bOU8B4/edit?usp=sharing

Warning: Language