PDA

View Full Version : My Pokemon-only fanfic! (humans do make appearances)

Pikachu Belle
11-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Whey look who's back with a new story.

I'll type the Prologue first then on my next comment I'll do Part 1!

Life in Sinova had changed over the many years that I had lived there. The mountain range still cut us rogues off from the humans and there darling trained Pokemon. Snowpoint Valley in the north was still covered in snow. It seems not much had changed. Except a huge dragon on the rampage. Someone had stolen Rayquaza's Jade Orb and he was furious about it. Of course the main suspects are Groudon and Kyogre or is it...?

I hope you like the sound of this as Part 1 is coming shortly.

~Tammie

Pikachu Belle
11-24-2012, 05:11 PM
I belonged to a very large family. It did get very confusing as we all looked the same except the younger of us were smaller and the older of us had grey fur instead of white. I had a nickname so I knew when I was required. I had this nickname so that my mother could snap me out of my daydreaming.

"ABBY! Abs has got lost in the mine again. Can you go find her please!" my mother screeched up the stairs. Life as an Absol was fun. We were quick, elegant and powerful all at the same time. Me and my sister were the only ones in my family who were a different colour. My fur was a deep navy blue and my sister has deep burgundy fur. There wasn't a specific reason to why our fur was different but I guess it was because of genetic differences. I trotted down the stairs where my mother was waiting for me, impatiently.
"Go save your sister or else no Pataya berry cake later." She gestured towards the door and I huffed. I did love her Pataya berry cake. However, going to rescue my lost little sister didn't sound appealing.

I was at the entrance of the mine. I'd been here plenty of times so I knew my way around and most of the Pokemon living in there. I entered the mine and saw my friend, Excadrill, guarding the entrance. I trotted up to him and smiled.

"I guess you're here looking for your sister? She went in to do some training I think. Be careful, though, the Zubats have been a little crazy." He opened up the barrier and gave me a pat on my shoulder. The little tunnel that led to the heart of the mine was dotted with twinkle lights that shone brightly. There was a light breeze that rustled my fur. In the distance I could hear wings flapping. As I followed the tunnel right I saw a group of Zubat shouting. I ran up to them, my fangs bared.

"Stop this annoying shouting at once!" I growled. The Zubats faced me with looks of anger and shock. Some were about to attack so I said if they did I'd send a nice Psycho Cut their way.
One Zubat came forward and he had a damaged wing.
"Miss, please do not attack us. Our leader, Crobat, has gone missing! It's turning us batty! She's been gone for 5 days now. What if the humans have caught her?!" lots of Zubats started to shout again. I let out a high pitched screech and they stopped in there tracks. I glared at all of them.

"Shouting about it won't get your precious leader back. But if you want me to do something about it then let me find my sister and we'll find Crobat." I grimaced at the end hoping my sister hadn't got even more lost. Several Zubat said they would show me where she was. I followed about 6 Zubat to where Abs was sitting. She rushed up to me and hugged me tightly. I groaned, as I wasn't a fan of hugs.
"Abby! Thank you for coming to rescue me. I really need to learn the map off by heart." She lowered her voice,"What are those Zubats doing here?" I told her what our little mission was and her eyes widened. She then said that mother would kill us.

"We have to help the Zubats! All the other Pokemon are getting slightly annoyed with their shouting." The few Zubats that were near us grimaced. We then walked back to the group of Zubats and saw a green Golbat in the middle of them. We caught him whilst making a speech.

"...and I say that instead of going to look for Crobat, we just wait for a fellow Golbat to evolve and take over her job!" All the Zubats started to converse then. Some were angry, very angry. I looked at my sister and she shrugged. We both let off a high pitched screech then, that reverberated through the whole tunnel. Golbat turned to us, looking anxious.
"Don't listen to that peice of Trubbish! My sister and I will get your leader back!" Zubats giggled and some were cheering. Golbat looked at me furiously. I did consider using Psycho Cut on him. The Zubat with the damaged wing gave us a map of the right hand of Sinova, for Crobat hated the humans. We said our goodbyes and left the mine. Excadrill was grinning and opened the barrier. He had nothing to say however, so we went straight home.

The burrow smelled of the wonderful Pataya berry cake. My mother must have saw me walking with my sister. I didn't know how to tell my mother that me and my sister were going to find some lost Crobat. My mother would never allow it. We all sat down at the table, nibbling the delicious cake.
"Mother. I have something serious to talk about." My mother spat out her cake and Abs looked a me uneasily.
"Sorry about that. Go ahead, dear."
I told my mother all about the Zubats and the missing Crobat. My sister blushed when I involved her in the story. When I told my mother, that my sister was coming with me, she sighed.

"I knew this was going to happen one day... Okay Abby. Go find this Crobat. But if Abs gets hurt, you will be in great trouble." She mumbled at first but by the end of her sentence her voice turned into a rough growl. I promised and from that second on I knew that I had to keep Abs safe. We were to leave tomorrow morning. It was about 5:45pm and the PokeNews was running on the television. Delcatty and Persian, the anchor people, began the news with a shocking story.

"In the main headlines today. Rayquaza's Jade Orb has been stolen. He has requested that if he does not get it back he will start a war against Groudon and Kyogre. If you know anything..." Delcatty read in her high-pitched voice. I was shocked. Rayquaza's Orb room was heavily guarded with Rhyperiors. I tried to think it over as I went to sleep. I sat up in a flash. Rayquaza's Orb room had a mysterious roof that looked like a volcano with the roof pointing up. The hole at the top was covered in thin glass. A flying Pokemon could easily break the glass and took it. In the distance, I heard a distressed grumble and I quickly went back to sleep.

DarkCloud7
11-24-2012, 05:30 PM
omfg Slytherin Buddy what a great story. Can't wait for more!

Josh :p
11-24-2012, 06:10 PM
wow great start tammie keep it up :)

Pikachu2000
11-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Id have to admit that story had me lost in space lovd it!

Pikachu Belle
11-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Thanks guys! Part two should be up either tomorrow or next week :D

Pikachu Belle
11-29-2012, 08:21 AM
Due to me being inactive because of school etc I will post new parts every Saturday/Sunday.

The Kiwi Dragon
11-29-2012, 08:33 AM
I belonged to a very large family. It did get very confusing as we all looked the same except the younger of us were smaller and the older of us had grey fur instead of white. I had a nickname so I knew when I was required. I had this nickname so that my mother could snap me out of my daydreaming.

"ABBY! Abs has got lost in the mine again. Can you go find her please!" my mother screeched up the stairs. Life as an Absol was fun. We were quick, elegant and powerful all at the same time. Me and my sister were the only ones in my family who were a different colour. My fur was a deep navy blue and my sister has deep burgundy fur. There wasn't a specific reason to why our fur was different but I guess it was because of genetic differences. I trotted down the stairs where my mother was waiting for me, impatiently.
"Go save your sister or else no Pataya berry cake later." She gestured towards the door and I huffed. I did love her Pataya berry cake. However, going to rescue my lost little sister didn't sound appealing.

I was at the entrance of the mine. I'd been here plenty of times so I knew my way around and most of the Pokemon living in there. I entered the mine and saw my friend, Excadrill, guarding the entrance. I trotted up to him and smiled.

"I guess you're here looking for your sister? She went in to do some training I think. Be careful, though, the Zubats have been a little crazy." He opened up the barrier and gave me a pat on my shoulder. The little tunnel that led to the heart of the mine was dotted with twinkle lights that shone brightly. There was a light breeze that rustled my fur. In the distance I could hear wings flapping. As I followed the tunnel right I saw a group of Zubat shouting. I ran up to them, my fangs bared.

"Stop this annoying shouting at once!" I growled. The Zubats faced me with looks of anger and shock. Some were about to attack so I said if they did I'd send a nice Psycho Cut their way.
One Zubat came forward and he had a damaged wing.
"Miss, please do not attack us. Our leader, Crobat, has gone missing! It's turning us batty! She's been gone for 5 days now. What if the humans have caught her?!" lots of Zubats started to shout again. I let out a high pitched screech and they stopped in there tracks. I glared at all of them.

"Shouting about it won't get your precious leader back. But if you want me to do something about it then let me find my sister and we'll find Crobat." I grimaced at the end hoping my sister hadn't got even more lost. Several Zubat said they would show me where she was. I followed about 6 Zubat to where Abs was sitting. She rushed up to me and hugged me tightly. I groaned, as I wasn't a fan of hugs.
"Abby! Thank you for coming to rescue me. I really need to learn the map off by heart." She lowered her voice,"What are those Zubats doing here?" I told her what our little mission was and her eyes widened. She then said that mother would kill us.

"We have to help the Zubats! All the other Pokemon are getting slightly annoyed with their shouting." The few Zubats that were near us grimaced. We then walked back to the group of Zubats and saw a green Golbat in the middle of them. We caught him whilst making a speech.

"...and I say that instead of going to look for Crobat, we just wait for a fellow Golbat to evolve and take over her job!" All the Zubats started to converse then. Some were angry, very angry. I looked at my sister and she shrugged. We both let off a high pitched screech then, that reverberated through the whole tunnel. Golbat turned to us, looking anxious.
"Don't listen to that peice of Trubbish! My sister and I will get your leader back!" Zubats giggled and some were cheering. Golbat looked at me furiously. I did consider using Psycho Cut on him. The Zubat with the damaged wing gave us a map of the right hand of Sinova, for Crobat hated the humans. We said our goodbyes and left the mine. Excadrill was grinning and opened the barrier. He had nothing to say however, so we went straight home.

The burrow smelled of the wonderful Pataya berry cake. My mother must have saw me walking with my sister. I didn't know how to tell my mother that me and my sister were going to find some lost Crobat. My mother would never allow it. We all sat down at the table, nibbling the delicious cake.
"Mother. I have something serious to talk about." My mother spat out her cake and Abs looked a me uneasily.
"Sorry about that. Go ahead, dear."
I told my mother all about the Zubats and the missing Crobat. My sister blushed when I involved her in the story. When I told my mother, that my sister was coming with me, she sighed.

"I knew this was going to happen one day... Okay Abby. Go find this Crobat. But if Abs gets hurt, you will be in great trouble." She mumbled at first but by the end of her sentence her voice turned into a rough growl. I promised and from that second on I knew that I had to keep Abs safe. We were to leave tomorrow morning. It was about 5:45pm and the PokeNews was running on the television. Delcatty and Persian, the anchor people, began the news with a shocking story.

"In the main headlines today. Rayquaza's Jade Orb has been stolen. He has requested that if he does not get it back he will start a war against Groudon and Kyogre. If you know anything..." Delcatty read in her high-pitched voice. I was shocked. Rayquaza's Orb room was heavily guarded with Rhyperiors. I tried to think it over as I went to sleep. I sat up in a flash. Rayquaza's Orb room had a mysterious roof that looked like a volcano with the roof pointing up. The hole at the top was covered in thin glass. A flying Pokemon could easily break the glass and took it. In the distance, I heard a distressed grumble and I quickly went back to sleep.

Pokemon have TV's? OK... Never thought of Rhyperiors guarding the Jade Orb. Mostly thought of Dragons... But hey anything's possible...

Pikachu Belle
11-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Don't like it; don't read it.

You're right anything is possible.

The Kiwi Dragon
11-29-2012, 11:43 PM
Don't like it; don't read it.

You're right anything is possible.

I never said I didn't like it, it's just quite unusual that's all...