PDA

View Full Version : Event Pokemon Competition:

The Kiwi Dragon
11-29-2012, 09:08 AM
OK guys here is my event competition:

This year my favourite film series (James Bond 007) turns 50. What I want to know is which Pokemon would James Bond own if he existed in Pokemon, according to you and why?

Rules:

NO Legendaries.
NO daft Pokemon like Magikarp.

The winner plus 2 randomly selected others, will win that Pokemon that the winner has chosen!

Specialties:

OT: Bond (In Blue.)
ID: 00750.
Four legal moves of your choice (Not Escavalier with Dark Void etc).
A mystery item.

Good luck to our voters and you have 3 days to vote...

EllaJaneBinks
11-29-2012, 10:05 AM
Okay, so I don't watch a lot of James Bond, but I'm going to go with what I think ( from what I know ) he would have.

I'm going to go with Weavile for these reasons:
1. Weavile looks terrifyingly cool, which I think goes well with the Image of James Bond.
2. Seems to me that James Bond often need to make a quick getaway, and speed happens to be one of Weaviles highest stats.
3. It looks like a sneaky, tricky and elusive Pokemon, which also matches James Bond.
4. Weavile lookes flexible, so it would be able to keep up with James as he does all that climbing.. and falling.. and dodging bullets..
5. Weavile's Dream World ability is PickPocket! Now I know James Bond is not a theif but it just seemed to fit with his character to me!

Anyway, I hope this is sufficient!

ctiac7
11-29-2012, 10:09 AM
Scizor!!!:)

Fazbear_Ent.©
11-29-2012, 11:05 AM
I can see Bond using a Ditto. I know at first thought it sounds odd, but no pokemon is better with disguise than a ditto and can adapt to many situations that Bond finds himself in!

ctiac7
11-29-2012, 11:49 AM
My reason for scizor is simply cuz it looks like bond would be seen with scizor
And scizor looks as agile as bond!:)

Josh :p
11-29-2012, 06:02 PM
ummmm i would say shiny electivire
because it is powerful fast and physical just like bond

nature adamant
ot bond
id 00750
moves
ice punch
cross chop
earthquake
thunder punch

Pikachu2000
11-29-2012, 06:11 PM
hmmmmm id say salemence
Fast and powerful like mr bond him self
Ot:bond (blue)
id:007
Moves:Dragon claw,Protect,and scary face
special item:Dragon scale

The names bond james bond

11-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Squirtle. The only pokemon who can rock shades, and who, might i ask, is 007 in the Pokedex? Oh yeah.

carcinoGeneticist
11-29-2012, 06:55 PM
I think that Bond would go with a swift, sleek pokemon, but one that wasn't too noticeable. I think that Bond could go well with a Zoroark.
Why?

Because when beside bond, I think that Zoroark would be a spot on match for his build and height, without drawing too much attention to the duo.
Zoroark is a agile, witty creature, and Zoroark can use quite a large range of moves.
Focus blast for blasting away a wall for a quick getaway, Flamethrower to create a barrier of fire between he and the enemy, etc. etc.
Plus, Zoroark has a quite calm and collected nature. Since Zoroark usually stay in packs, Zoroark would be an unquestionable companion for bond since these pokemon have a natural sense of loyalty to the pack leader.

I hope this makes sense. ;w;

Grey Fullbuster
11-30-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm agreed with EllaJaneBinks7 Weavile is perfect for Bond
with move like
Night slash
Ice punch
Brick break and
sword dance
Ability : Pickpocket

navil
12-01-2012, 03:54 PM
gallade

Josh :p
12-02-2012, 12:03 AM
lol squirtle :D
good thinking

Del
12-02-2012, 12:21 AM
I think he'd have a Lucario.
Why? Well....I personally think Lucario has a somewhat more sleek and slender style than other fighting types I'd attribute to Bond, yet is also more authoritative too. I also think Bond would have a fighting pokemon, considering all the combat.

anzu1345
12-02-2012, 09:17 AM
1. Lucario because bond has an amazing charasmatic aura. 2. giratina, because it can transform just like bond's personalities

carcinoGeneticist
12-03-2012, 06:26 PM
1. Lucario because bond has an amazing charasmatic aura. 2. giratina, because it can transform just like bond's personalities

/coughfirstrulecough