PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Chirstmas Tales of Advent

GreyMatterist7
12-01-2012, 08:28 PM
So, it seems like everyone is doin a little christmas thing, so i decided to have a little tale in the future from my original "Pokemon Story" which i will continue writing sometime in the future. Im not sure how many parts its gonna be, hopefully 25 short parts for advent, i probably wont get to do one every day cause of school but maybe do more than one if i missed a few days. As i go through the story, ill be introducing a new pokemon every day. On Christmas, i will have a little giveaway and everybody has to say the pokemon that they want from this story. Whichever pokemon gets the most votes will be given away via pokegen. I will make it as legit as possible. Some will be shiny, some will not. So, here is day one:

(Keep in mind, every pokemon speaks english to eachother and at some points the trainers will talk.)

"Meeeerrrryyy Christmas!" Yelled Aura the Riolu as he welcomed in his friend Serperior to the small cottage that his

trainer, Grey, had rented for December. "Almost Aura, in twenty five days!" Serperior replied. They watched as Grey's

friend and serperiors trainer, Grooves, came into the cottage. "Ooooh, why couldn't it be sooner," Aura mumbled. Serperior

laughed and slithered into the family room. Aura dragged his tail and followed. "Oh Aura," serperior smiled, "it's sooner

than you think, besides, I heard Grooves say that Lord was coming over tommorow with Nico, your twin, that should be

fun!" "Yah, alot of Grey's friends are coming, but, Christmas is still so far away." "And, i also hate snow, but Grey's

Typhlosion, Flash, loves it and he is a fire type in freezing weather, just rubbing it in my face." "Well," Serperior smiled,

"Since you wont stop wining, ill let you open one, and only one, of the gifts that i brought you," "Yes!" Aura replied.

Serperior led Aura to the front door and opened it, Flash was playing with Greys Shaymin, Mistro. "Huh?" Said Aura. But it

was to late. Serperior dragged Aura out into the snow. "Hey!" Aura yelled at serperior. She just began laughing and started

playing in the snow. "Oh come oooon, Aura, have some fun!" said Serperior. "Fine," said Aura, "But im not gonna like it" he replied. Then

he smiled and played with his friends in the snow for the rest of the day.

What did you guys think? Todays pokemon was Serperior. Stay tuned! Comment pls so i know if i need to improve somehow. Also tell me if you would like to take part in this story.

Josh :p
12-01-2012, 11:00 PM
cool keep it up :)

Cotton Candy
12-01-2012, 11:02 PM
:) i like it

GreyMatterist7
12-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Thanks.

kakari
12-01-2012, 11:12 PM
i like your story :)

oooooooh can i be in it my pokemon would be a female chatot called rhythemy who is cute and hyper
if not then why not a chatot there pretty cute :)

GreyMatterist7
12-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Yes you can. Further characters so far: Lord, nico riolu EeveeFox, Candy Vaporeon Ashketchum1, shiny gliscor Kakari, rythemty chatot

The Kiwi Dragon
12-01-2012, 11:20 PM
You mind if I join? It's a great Christmas story! If I can join, I'll be a Crobat...

GreyMatterist7
12-02-2012, 12:04 AM
ok your trainer will be nick

Grey Fullbuster
12-02-2012, 12:35 AM
Can I be in plz
and I like the story
I want to be a shiny Dragonite

GreyMatterist7
12-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Advent story, chapter 2:

"Yaaaawn," Aura yawned as he woke up next to the fireplace in the living room. The Christmas tree was sparkling with the lights that

he and Flash had put on it. "Good morning sleepy head," Serperior said as she saw Aura get up. "Huh," Aura said. "I thought i heard

knocking," "Me too," Serperior replied and looked at the door, puzzled. 'Bam, Bam!' "There it is," said Aura. Serperior slithered over to the

door and opened it with her tail. "Aura!" Nico yelled as he saw his twin. "Nico!" Aura replied. "How goes it?" Nico said with a smile. "Great!

said Aura, "I just woke up and im ready to play!" "Play what?" Serperior asked. "Smashy of course!" Nico replied. "Whats that?" Serperior

asked. "You'll see!" Aura said with a smile. Lord, Grooves and Grey met up and began talking. Aura noticed Grey looked nervous. Aura

heard him say the words 'Tomorow' and 'Girl'. Then Aura, Nico, and serperior went in to the back yard. "This rock is perfect!" Aura and

Nico said at the same time, then laughed. "One, two three! Smashy!" Aura and Nico said as they punched, kicked, and destroyed the rock.

"Yes!" Nico said. "New record!" "Oh, thats smashy" Serperior said. When it was dinner they all went inside, they hadnt realized how late

they had all stayed out playing Smashy. 'Dinner, is served,' Grooves said as he gave the three of them their bowls of Pokemon food.

"Man," Nico said, "Grooves is an great cook!" "Agreed," Aura and Serperior replied. Then they all laughed and sat by the fire for the rest of

the night.

Josh :p
12-02-2012, 08:47 PM
keep it up

GreyMatterist7
12-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Thanks everyone

GreyMatterist7
12-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Ok everyone, thanks for asking, im really sorry, i dont have alot of time anymore, but i will design a good christmas pokemon to give out, i promise, sorry, this story will not continue.