Bold Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Rest

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
12-10-2012, 04:20 AM
I may sound very.. ''critical'', but seriously try this:

The first thing to stand out is Volcarona. It is a Fast Special Sweeper, but you are using it as a Bulky Sweeper. I realize it's size may make that confusing, but that's it's best use. Meaning, Rest should not show up at all. A Fast Sweeper's move set should not include ANY HP restoring or Status Inducing moves. Get red of rest and give it Hurricane. If you're playing in B2W2, give it Giga Drain instead of Quiver Dance, because it kills rock and water-types (which can easily kill Volcarona).

Mamoswine, on the other hand, is a Bulky Sweeper. 252 HP EV would serve it much better, because even when it is trained in speed, it is incredibly slow. And being that Mamoswine has great attack, the Choice Band will just end up irritating you, trust me. Give it the Muscle Band if you really need to boost it's power. lastly, it only needs one ice-type attack, so give it an attack to raise it's stats, such as Bulk Up.

You should only have a pokemon using one of the attack stats, even if it's stats are good for both. In other words, replace Fire Blast on Salamence and make it Adamant nature instead of Naughty.

I didn't know if this was an RMT thread but I felt Obliged to rate it. And I dislike the Pseudolegendaries almost as much as the legendaries, so I won't even rate those two.

Josh :p
12-12-2012, 05:54 PM
no offense papaya but shiny nidoking is an extremely powerful battler so i think he will understand thrse comments but hes probably decided to do it tgat way instead

NidoAkaRozay
01-16-2013, 09:23 PM
LOL i see why u think that but with 252 in hp 40 in speed and rest in reg defence its a beast

NidoAkaRozay
03-31-2013, 04:05 AM
Hmm i forgot about this threat ima post somthing later