PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst moments of Generation 3

The Kiwi Dragon
12-21-2012, 11:48 PM
Best for me is this was where my journey continued and my first link cable battles... I won a Wailord as a bet... Yay!
Worst was finding my Emerald was a fake... Other than that Gen 3 was awesome!

pokegirl121
12-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Best for me is I started my first Pokemon journey with Ruby (the only other pokemon games I had played were Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 and Pokemon XD) also another best memory was my very first and only shiny i've ever caught a shiny Nincada :D
Worst: It took me FOREVER to get past Victory Road. It made me so mad I stopped playing it for at least 2 months xD

blaziking
12-23-2012, 01:18 AM
Best was how long it took me to get past victory road and then the Eilte 4. The hours i spent playing sapphire were amazing. Worst I never came close to completing the Hoenn Dex

Gin_Neko
12-23-2012, 11:04 PM
I started with sapphire and I have leafgreen. Best in sapphire was getting my treecko and worst when I finished the elite four there was nothing to do until pearl came and I migrated.
Best in leafgreen was pretty much 90% of the game and worst is when I beat the elite four I had no idea I was gonna fight my rival which resulted in my first lost against a rival.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-20-2013, 02:54 AM
For me I loved going to the sky pillar and waking up Rayquaza xD It was so adrenaline rushing trying to get across the crumbly floor with the bike! And then the cut-scene with the 3 legends was too awesome xD

Exflar
01-21-2013, 05:58 AM
I truly felt like I was on an adventure during the Regi subquest. Figuring out the Braille and going on a wild zangoose chase to find the right pokemon and the right moves to use to unlock the seafloor cavern was challenging and rewarding for childhood-me!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-21-2013, 11:15 PM
I truly felt like I was on an adventure during the Regi subquest. Figuring out the Braille and going on a wild zangoose chase to find the right pokemon and the right moves to use to unlock the seafloor cavern was challenging and rewarding for childhood-me!

I remember spending so much time on that!! Omg Relicanth was impossible to find...

mylololz
02-06-2013, 08:18 AM
I just ordered Ruby off eBay. 3rd gen is definitely my favourite series, (not the game, the pokemon) and I can't wait to play it. c;

I was reading the 1st gen best/worsts and saw something about missingno.. wtf is that? ;L

Velvet
02-06-2013, 06:04 PM
There is a place in first gen where you encounter Missingno the glitch pokemon while surfing. It would multiply the item in your sixth slot. It also screwed up the computer where you could look at the teams that you beat the elite four with. 120 master balls? Yes, thanks. I was a big fat cheater and did it immediately every time I got to Cinnabar.

mylololz
02-09-2013, 10:31 PM
how did you get 120 masterballs ._.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaax. :3

Velvet
02-09-2013, 10:53 PM
Well yeah, Missingno was essentially a way to cheat items.

Pokemon Trainer Red
02-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Best: Honor of finding out my one blazikin could beat the elite four with ember Worst:Forced to catch a wailmer with my master ball (i was young and it led me to never catching rayquaza and the other bad thing is: THE NEVER MADE A REMAKE!!) but i did get everyone of my pokemon at past lvl 50 in 3 days so that was good :) and i completed my dex so good:3 Bad:2

Princess Zelda
03-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Best: The long journey through victory road using y grass pokemon against the elite 4 was the
Most challenging thing and the accomplishment of knowing you did it you won :3

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-18-2013, 11:47 PM
The adrenaline rush from the world nearly being destroyed in Emerald while Groundon and Kyogre threatened the world with their drought and flood powers. The realest feeling of saving the world in the Pokemon franchise ever. Was awesome. Felt like I was doing something important. The worst was all that damn WATER. I had Surfing and water levels in games in general, and swimming irl...

Coshi360
03-19-2013, 10:29 AM
best was when i got a shiny lotad and worst was when my friend stole my game

Coshi360
03-24-2013, 10:38 AM
Lol
:P

LinuxUser
06-21-2013, 10:40 PM
The best was beating emerald for the first time and the worst was after the credits finished my game crashed because it was a fake.

LookingForLegends
05-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Best: Too many things to choose from! Emerald Battle Frontier, lots of legends to catch, not too easy (I found X far too easy to beat)
Worst: I never found Mirage Island :(