PDA

View Full Version : DREAMS HAVE YOU HAD ANY STRANGE ONES LATLEY

kakari
12-18-2011, 09:03 PM
I SEEM TO DREAM A LOT I HAVE MANY STRANGE DREAM BUT IVE NEVER HAD A NIGHT MARE I HAVE DREAMS THAT MOST PEOPLE WOULD CONSIDER SCARY BUT I DONT

I HAD THIS ONE DREAM ABOUT A SEA SIDE TOWN THAT WAS BLACK AND WHITE THE ONLY COLOR I SEE IS RED
CUS THERE WAS DEAD BODYS OF PEOPLE AND ANIMALS ON THE BEACH I ASKED THE PEOPLE IN THE TOWN ABOUT THE WIERED BODYS ON THE BEACH BUT THE PEOPLE JUST ACT STRANGE AND SUSPICIOCE AND SAY THAT THE BODYS ARE FOSSILS

IVE ALSO HAD A STRANGE DREAM ABOUT A KILLLER SNOW MAN THAT HANG MY TEACHERS IN THE FREEZER HE KEPT FOLLOWING ME LIKE THOS STUPID ANGLE STATUES OUT OF DOCTOR WHO EVERY TIME I LOOKED AT HIM HED STOP BUT IF I DIDNT LOOK AT HIM HE WOULD MOVE AN INCH CLOSER

SO HAVE AN OF USEs HAD A STRANGE DREAM

SparkyThePikachu
12-23-2011, 05:41 PM
I once had a dream that I had a magical button. That button could do one thing. KILL. It would kill a random person. That person could be anyone. And, as I was told, it said that the 100th person would be me.

dec
12-23-2011, 05:46 PM
i had dream that i was in one of those wild west prisons and for some reason squriles got a key from the prison guard (who was asleep) and helped me escape

Shiny Shinx~<3
12-23-2011, 11:57 PM
I had a dream that me and my family were in the middle of Walmart, and there was this big, round pool. There were several old games surrounding it too (like the old Pacman machine, a couple pinball machines, etc. I was swiiming, my mom was playing an old racecar game, my sister and cousin were suntanning (Yes, INSIDE of Walmart T_T; ), and my dad was off somewhere else (IDK where). Anyways, I got out of the pool, and I dunno how, but the pool suddenly turned into a whirl pool/hurricane thing. It was sucking up everything in the store. And it sucked up all of my family. When we were nearly drowned I finally woke up.

10000fists
12-24-2011, 12:55 AM
i had a dream of me being trapped in a room with a calculator and the saw guy. he told me to put on the calculator 49 divided by 0. when i did, huge explosions happened in the room and i died. What a happy ending :D

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-27-2011, 01:50 AM
once i dreamed that i saw shooting starsthen i saw a rock fell from the sky so then i saw like a ton of shooting stars falling on earth lots of people heads were flying i almost died but at the end i died awfully and how i died was like a shooting star(meteor)hit me and allmy boddy parts where on the floor and i was scared then the next thing i knew was that i woke up

Savant
05-01-2012, 12:14 PM
I really don't have dreams - if I do they are rare.

Classic
05-01-2012, 08:16 PM
I always have dreams of Zombies. I'm used to it.

icedragonite
06-02-2012, 09:07 AM
i dreamt of a mew doing something wrong to a charizard and mew was being very raisist

icedragonite
06-13-2012, 10:11 AM
once i dreamt i waz a mermaid

Coshi360
06-17-2012, 10:00 AM
i had a dream where i was playing a random pokemon game and i would go on the pc in the pokemon centre and an icon saying rape would come up and i pressed it and all my pokemon fainted

Anarchy
06-18-2012, 11:58 PM
I had a dream last week that I was on the bus, on my way home from school, and the whole city of Minneapolis (where I live) was being set on fire by terrorists. Actually, only the south side of Minneapolis was on fire, I had to make my way to north Minneapolis, where it was safe.