PDA

View Full Version : A journey begins part 1

Cotton Candy
12-28-2012, 01:50 PM
I woke up to the starly singing out my window. I didn't know that today, was the day I would get my first Poke'mon! So, I went down the steps to enter the kitchen. It was dark, and I was unable to see. So, i flipped the switch.

"Surprise! Good Mourning!" It was my family centered at the round table that we eat at.

"What is this all about?" I asked as I stepped slowly toward my family.

"Why, did you forget?" My mother asked, "Today you get your first Poke'mon!" Then it suddenly hit me.

"Oh no! why didn't you tell me so?!" I barked back, "I need to get ready, and fast!"

"Well, if your getting ready, I packed your bag for you! Full of all you need to start your adventure!" my mother had said.

"Okay!" I yelled back. I didn't care about anything at that moment. I just needed to be the first trainer at Professor Rowan's laboratory. I want the first pick. As I was in the shower, I thought about the starter pokemon to choose from. There was a meowth, riolu, and a sneasel. I thought hard about the pokemon to choose from. "sneasel is not a normal type, so, he could have an advantage. But, meowth is so cute! And riolu, he could beat the first gym leader with those fighting type moves! As I got out of the shower, I put together little other things and headed over to Professor Rowan's lab. As I walked out, I saw my neighbor, Campbell, headed for the same place. I quickly picked up my feet and walked a little faster. I was to get the first pick. I choose you, meowth!

GreyMatterist7
12-28-2012, 02:21 PM
"Yaaaaawn" I woke up and looked at the clock. "Yes!" It was the day that I got my Pokèmon and I wanted to be early. I quickly got

dressed as I thought about what pokemon to get as my starter. Proffesor Rowan had different starters this year. There was Riolu, Meowth,

and Sneasel. But I already had my choice. I went downstairs to see my older brother listening to music on his I-Pod. He glared at me then

frowned. My mom was making breakfeast and she smiled. "Mornin Cam!" "Hi mom, no breakfast today!" She understood and waved

Goodbye, but I could see her beggining to teer up. I hugged her and walked out the door to the sound of the chirping starly. I saw Proff.

Rowans lab and started running toward it. I then saw my neighbor Seneca walking to the lab too. She started going faster and I smiled. I

needed the fist pick. I'm coming Riolu!

Cotton Candy
12-31-2012, 02:40 PM
I had finally made it to Professor Rowan's lab. But, Campbell had too! When I noticed him, I quickly said, "Hi," then went inside. Campbell was right on my tail. But, I guess it was obvious that a kid like him would not pick a meowth. So, I let my speed slide downhill. Then, there was Prof. Rowan, right there, in front of me, his eyes filled with excitement. I could tell he wants to know which pokemon we will pick because of how he switched it up this year. So, I spoke, "So, your Prof. Rowan?"
He nodded in agreement. I slim smile slipped his lips. He motioned Campbell and I to come forth to a small table, with three pokeballs in the center. He took a pokeball in his hand, and opened it. A sneasel popped out with ease. Prof. Rowan did the same with the other pokeballs. A riolu and meowth glistened in the light the pokeball had to offer. Instantly, the riolu and meowth played with eachother. This made me want meowth even more! How cute! Prof. Rowan laughed at the sight of the pokemon. He suddenly looked up, cleared his throat, and pointed to the pokemon. "Well now, Seneca, which shall you like?"
At that moment I gave out, "Meowth!" Prof. Rowan smiled and got a pokeball out, and trapped the cat-like pokemon inside. "What about you Campbell? What pokemon do you want?" Prof. Rowan asked Campbell. Campbell blinked lightly and said, "Riolu! Defiantly!" Prof. Rowan stored riolu for Campbell too. "Well now, would you guys like to name your pokemon?" Prof. Rowan said. Oh, I had not thought about that. But, I shook my head yes. Campbell was ready. "I'd like Aura!" he said. "Very well!" Prof. Rowan said. "Seneca, you?" I was shaking now, but it came out. "N....Noel, sir." he nodded, then smiled nicely. "well,you two! Your adventure begins here! But, I must present to you, your pokedex, and pokeballs!" I received the items he offered. "Now, you start your journey! Just keep in mind, when catching a pokemon, lower its HP first! A non healthy pokemon is easier to catch! Putting the pokemon to sleep or paralyzing it will also help catching pokemon! Now, get out there and explore the world!" Campbell and I nodded, and walked out. We looked at each other, and smiled. Time to battle!

The Kiwi Dragon
01-02-2013, 02:08 AM
Wow... I like this little writing partnership you two have going on. The writing styles of you both are very similar to the respect it's almost as if only one of you had wrote this story, but it's a good writing chemistry the pair of you have. I cannot wait to see how it turns out!

And I just gotta say, Seneca I love the little Aura the Riolu and what I believe to be a Blue Eevee picture you have as an avatar... It's sooo cute! Did you draw them?

Cotton Candy
02-25-2013, 10:43 PM
yes i did! (sort of lol)

Voltaradragoness
02-26-2013, 02:43 AM
How cute! I love it.

Cotton Candy
02-28-2013, 12:29 AM
Thanks! Love the signature too! best song ever!

NightmareRageMonster
04-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Awsome!its so awsome!!!

Mega Klefki
04-02-2013, 11:34 PM
AWESOMEE!!! I love it!

NightmareRageMonster
04-04-2013, 12:04 AM
If i wrote a story,i would base it off of this!!!!!

Caseryn
04-04-2013, 12:06 AM
I love the style of this!!!! :-) :-) :-)