PDA

View Full Version : That awesome feeling when you finally find it.

UltraSound
12-29-2012, 12:54 AM
A few moments ago, I found a song I've listened to when I was little. I had completely forgotten about it until now. Now that I found it again, I'm replaying it again and again and again. XD I'm so glad I finally found it. <3

So, have any of you had these kinds of experiences? Finding something you've been looking for a LONG time, and feeling über happy about it? What kind of experiences, where/how did you find it, what did you find and stuff? :3

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
12-29-2012, 04:35 AM
Lol I always find old songs like that... and I actually just bought a bunch of them on iTunes xD And I was looking for an old bad affiliated with my current fav band and it took me a month to find a song by them and I was so happpy! Then the song was bad... xD

Arrogant Watermelon
12-30-2012, 01:27 PM
Nostalgia WOOP

Pokemon Trainer Red
12-30-2012, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hvqFZzbV24 ...good times...

blaziking
01-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Yeah, When i was 10 i went to see School of Rock in the cinema and there was this song in it and i had no idea what it was, i sung it for weeks but no one knew what it was - at this stage no one i knew really used the internet, eventually i forgot about it when about 4/5 years later i was eating lunch and my dad had his Ipod on and the song came on and i went nuts. i went to see what it was and i found out it was 'Bonzo Goes to Bitburg' by the Ramones. They are now one of my favourite bands!!!!

DejaVu146
01-06-2013, 08:39 PM
I love the Ramones. Favorite song- "Do you remember rock n roll radio?"

blaziking
01-07-2013, 07:51 PM
That song is awesome, i find it hard to pick a fav but i guess it would be between 'We want the airwaves', 'Garden of Serenity' or 'She talks to Rainbows' what other bands do you like?