PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon story team virus

iBlockWave
12-29-2012, 11:21 PM
Story

Deep in space another world exists with magical creatures called pokemon. Children go on journeys along with pokemon to train them and to make lots of other pokemon friends. As well as there are lots of good in the world there's is also evil and there is a specific team known as team virus. Let me take you back and show you how team virus began.
"For the last time no you can't go on a journey" said Pkrs's dad "but dad I'm 17 I'm old enough" said Pkrs "no it's far too dangerous" shouted his dad "what do you know you've never been on one" replied Pkrs and everything went silent. Minutes of silence went by and his dad was still staring at him and then Pkrs ran out of the house."What was that all about?"asked Pkrs's neighbour and also his best friend."oh nothing"Pkrs answered "just about going on a pokemon journey" "I don't think your dad will ever give up and let you" said his neighbour known as Virus760 "yea maybe your right" said Pkrs "oh well it's late anyway I'm going to bed see you tomorrow" "see you" said his friend.In the middle of the night Pkrs couldn't sleep he kept thinking about what his dad had said to him so he got out his phone and called Virus760. "Hey are you awake?" aked Pkrs "I am now" said Virus760 "you do know its mid-night" "yea but I can't sleep" said Pkrs "you know what? I've just had the most brilliant plan" said Pkrs "tomorrow is Saturday and dad goes work on Saturday so we can creep out of our houses and go on a pokemon journey" "yea alright but we will discuss this in the morning bye" said Virus760 "ok bye" Pkrs replied and he finally fell asleep.As the sun rose up Pkrs was desperate to see his friend so he knocked on his door right away."Are you ready my dads gone?"asked Pkrs "yep so where first?" Asked Virus760 "lets go and get some pokemon" said Pkrs "ok" replied Virus760 so they went into some tall grass "I read that pokemon appear here" said Virus760 and then suddenly two pokemon appeared it was a coffing and a drapion so they captured them but they didn't use pokeballs they used their virus powers and brainwashed the pokemon. "Alright wait a go" said Pkrs "that was awsome" said Virus760 "I know lets brainwash lots more pokemon" said Pkrs "yea ok" said Virus760 and from then on they had many virus pokemon and they also brainwashed two other humans called Aura the riolu and Cheez13 but that's another story.

iBlockWave
12-29-2012, 11:51 PM
So who likes it?

iBlockWave
12-31-2012, 10:44 PM
Why doesn't anyone comment?

Cotton Candy
01-01-2013, 03:04 AM
that's cool!

iBlockWave
01-01-2013, 11:05 AM
Yea but I rushed it at mid-night so I'm going to edit it

The Kiwi Dragon
01-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Sorry, but this story is leaving me rather confused... The first part of it was a story that was OK but could use improvement in terms of various aspects like grammar, spelling, punctuation etc.
The part of brainwashing Aura and Cheez doesn't really have a purpose here unless you intend to tell it in another chapter. Otherwise the plotline of the story ultimately becomes very confusing.

Should you choose to follow my advice and fix it up, you may have a modest FanFic here...

iBlockWave
01-01-2013, 11:31 PM
There's another part virus760 is doing