PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Join Avenue Jynx

Trainerboy
01-03-2013, 04:03 AM
I'm in need of some help, the other day I started up my White 2, I went to the Join Avenue and talked to one of the clerks. Everything in the shop was sold out, I checked all the other stores and they were sold out as well. I waited till the next day and it was the same. I've looked around and can't seem to find an answer. Please help!

Pikablast237
01-03-2013, 04:17 AM
you need to make a trade with someone the person you traded with will then visit your join avenue and you can buy stuff at the shops again

blaziking
01-03-2013, 04:44 AM
Battling on the random matchup helps also and as you get further in the game you get fans that come once a day.

Trainerboy
01-04-2013, 05:24 AM
I passed the game already, my avenue is lvl 20 I have all the stores, I used gts to get more people and I checked the shops and still nothing.

Sentinal
01-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Making Movies might help. A lot of my visitors say that they're my fans. So I do both the movies and now also GTS and Random Battles.

Arrogant Watermelon
01-04-2013, 10:02 PM
This happens if you change the time on your ds or if you put your game in another ds
It can be solved by using game sync to tuck in a Pokémon and not changing time on your ds and not putting your game in another ds
I read the title and I thought you meant you got a jynx in join avenue hope i helped :)

Trainerboy
01-05-2013, 01:03 AM
The problem had somehow resolved itself Thank you for helping! :D