PDA

View Full Version : Forum o3o

Sorrel
11-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Hi there~ I'm Sorrel, and I joined Pokebay a little over a year ago. Since it has changed, I figured I'd post here and try to get to know everyone on the forums xD
When I first got really, really into pokemon, I made my own GTS exploit that distributed many random, legit shinies, Flawless IVs, etc. Since the laptop the whole system was on broke, I have yet to start it again. I'm in the process, though! So stay tuned. Seriously, it was huge and epic >D
I'm really into spriting, too~ I got pretty good at it, but when my interest in Pokemon went down a bit, I started to stop. But I guess I'll start up again soon, now that I'm back in the game a bit :)
Uh...
Not really much else I can think of putting here except that I'm really not looking to complete my Pokedex, but my army of lvl 99 shiny bidoofs, and my shiny eevee army~ :3 Also looking to expand and get other armies such as Shiny Zoruas and Shiny Purrloins 8D Hopefully the people here can help me with that, and in return I could give them some pokemon THEY need~
Just PM me if you need something, too! ^^ I'm a person who is happy to help with something~

Yeah. ouo

Gaming Master 2000
11-04-2011, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the new PokeBay Sorrel. Glad to see you've been around for a while.

Sorrel
11-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Thank you! ^^