PDA

View Full Version : Any Predictions?

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-09-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm just wondering what Nintendo will come up with next! With 6th gen there will most likely be some new evolutions and undoubtedly new items. Any guesses/wishes as to what these will include?

I'm hoping for an item that reduces/eliminates recoil, and a pre-evolution for Kangaskhan.

Keitaro787
01-09-2013, 11:16 PM
A new eevee evolution or two wouldn't be bad

The Kiwi Dragon
01-09-2013, 11:19 PM
A new eevee evolution or two wouldn't be bad

Agreed.
A Dragon evo, would suit me just fine!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Agreed.
A Dragon evo, would suit me just fine!

I really want a ghost one now that it comes up.. and maybe rock... that'd be interesting!

Velvet
01-09-2013, 11:39 PM
A rock eeveelution would be awesome!

Fazbear_Ent.©
01-09-2013, 11:41 PM
Now that it's been brought up, I would love to see Nintendo make a pre evolution or any evolution of Kangaskhan!
She is one of my top 5 favorite Pokemon^^

As for the Eevee subject.. I would be most excited to see a Ghost variant^^

stevenhazelwood24
01-09-2013, 11:57 PM
I have to agree that dragon would be epic. And would prefer steel over rock

Phoenix
01-10-2013, 12:05 AM
A chair Pokémon, just so then I win that bet.

GET TO IT, GAMEFREAK.

Keitaro787
01-10-2013, 12:06 AM
Yeah a dragon evolution would definitely be interesting, but how would an eevee evolve into a dragon type? Trading with Dragon fang or some other kind of item that has to do with dragons?

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-10-2013, 04:13 AM
Yeah a dragon evolution would definitely be interesting, but how would an eevee evolve into a dragon type? Trading with Dragon fang or some other kind of item that has to do with dragons?

I'm sure they'd make a new item or location for it, like the Moss Covered Rock. And maybe a new type combo in general... Like Water/Fire or something cool like that

Kurosaki Ichigo
01-10-2013, 04:53 AM
I'd like dragon and ghost evolutions for eevee

thaibro
01-10-2013, 05:20 AM
i loved to see a steel dragon type and give it slow start

GaryEhffinJoaker
01-10-2013, 05:27 AM
An item of some sort that will enable us to talk to pokemon. I just know it's coming, if not in this next gen, then in 7. They hinted at it way too much in BW2... Just like they hinted at many things in old gens that came to be.

CammyCoolPants
01-10-2013, 05:46 AM
what I want is when your on your pokemon summary you can see a full 3D model of it and can rotate it just think what a shiny would look like also I want poffins back they were cool and seals too plus new pokeballs

Kurosaki Ichigo
01-10-2013, 05:50 AM
How about no asking for lvl 9 and below legendaries on the GTS to get rid of spammers

Velvet
01-10-2013, 05:59 AM
How about no asking for lvl 9 and below legendaries on the GTS to get rid of spammers

If only this were Facebook, you'd have about a billion Likes on that post.

The Kiwi Dragon
01-11-2013, 01:13 AM
I think we should have another female Pokemon Professor. I think with the first four gens, Nintendo were being a bit sexist by having Male professors dominate the scene for 15 years, and then Professor Juniper came in and I thought that it was a nice touch at long last. But by having a second, it'd just prove Nintendo aren't just one-trick ponies for having a female in it once and then reverting to their old ways... So a second female professor is needed.

I also wonder about what Nintendo has in store in terms of Pokemon transferring. I'd sure love to see, because we had the Pal Park in Gen 4, and the PokeTransfer Lab in Gen 5, so it'd be really interesting to see what they have up their sleeves.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-11-2013, 01:41 AM
I also wonder about what Nintendo has in store in terms of Pokemon transferring. I'd sure love to see, because we had the Pal Park in Gen 4, and the PokeTransfer Lab in Gen 5, so it'd be really interesting to see what they have up their sleeves.

I really hope whatever it is, it's easier than Poketransfer. I hate using two DSes for that. Maybe on the Global Link they'll create something for it..

The Kiwi Dragon
01-11-2013, 02:01 AM
Perhaps so!

xDARTHBLADEITOx
01-11-2013, 07:48 PM
I would like them to make mewthree X [from Chaos Black, a hack of red] an actual Pokemon!

DejaVu146
01-11-2013, 07:56 PM
I think they need to have a Meloetta event for Gen 5 outside of Japan for us before X & Y come out.

blaziking
01-11-2013, 08:13 PM
I agree we are long due a Meloetta event. And this game would be a nice time to reintroduce the walking with pokemon feature now that it is 3D and everything but there was no evidence of that from the small bits of the game we saw so far.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-12-2013, 12:28 AM
I agree we are long due a Meloetta event. And this game would be a nice time to reintroduce the walking with pokemon feature now that it is 3D and everything but there was no evidence of that from the small bits of the game we saw so far.

I doubt there will be a return for that feature. It took a lot of data to make that happen when there were still only 493 Pokemon.

Gaming Master 2000
01-12-2013, 01:12 AM
I think they need to have a Meloetta event for Gen 5 outside of Japan for us before X & Y come out.

They've never moved onto a new generation without having an English event for every event Pokemon so there's no reason to think they would now. Whether this event comes to me in Australia or not is another thing :p

I suspect they'll release Meloetta when the Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice DVD is released in the U.S. Middle of the year at the latest. I doubt they'd have a Gen 5 event just a couple of weeks before the release of Gen 6.

Dhomie
01-12-2013, 01:55 AM
I think they should start introducing like stage 4 evolution maby..... just an idea

aveyavey123
01-12-2013, 01:57 AM
A new type idk what the type could be but a new type would be cool XD

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-12-2013, 02:18 AM
A new type idk what the type could be but a new type would be cool XD
Like with Steel and Dark in Gen 2! But at this point I think it's too far along to have a new type added...

I think they should start introducing like stage 4 evolution maby..... just an idea
If that happened that'd be awesome! And difficult! Awesomely Difficult!

Keitaro787
01-12-2013, 05:01 PM
I was also thinking it would be nice for more space for friend codes as much trading as I do I have to constantly delete ones I haven't used in awhile.

blaziking
01-12-2013, 05:21 PM
I doubt there will be a return for that feature. It took a lot of data to make that happen when there were still only 493 Pokemon.

Yeah i couldn't see it happening but it would be cool - it was one the the things i loved most about SS

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-12-2013, 10:45 PM
I just realized how badly I want a hamster Pokemon! and a Kangaroo, Coyote, Hyena (Poochyena was terrible), Quail, Squirrel (Pachirisu did not satisfy me), and maybe even a Parasite Pokemon!

hawkem
01-13-2013, 02:59 AM
any pokemon

Dhomie
01-13-2013, 03:19 AM
I hope they have new forms for the two new legendaries we have saw from the trailer. (sorta like a black and white kyurem thing cause the new legendaries are awful to me)

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-13-2013, 04:19 AM
I hope they have new forms for the two new legendaries we have saw from the trailer. (sorta like a black and white kyurem thing cause the new legendaries are awful to me)

That's a 3D model of each of them. That means nothing about what the sprites will look like. And they never have new Pokemon forms in the introduction games, they only appear with new forms in the remakes.

blaziking
01-13-2013, 04:02 PM
I just realized how badly I want a hamster Pokemon! and a Kangaroo, Coyote, Hyena (Poochyena was terrible), Quail, Squirrel (Pachirisu did not satisfy me), and maybe even a Parasite Pokemon!

Wasn't Kangaskhan a Kangaroo Pokemon? But i agree with the others. Plus maybe a proper wolf Pokemon - i don't feel that any of the canine like pokemon did the Wolf justice.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-13-2013, 05:26 PM
Wasn't Kangaskhan a Kangaroo Pokemon? But i agree with the others. Plus maybe a proper wolf Pokemon - i don't feel that any of the canine like pokemon did the Wolf justice.

Yes but... idk it's really weird looking and doesn't do a kangaroo any justice with it's stubby legs and just over-all size.... and it is partly based off Genghis Khan (Created Mongol Empire). A wolf Pokemon would also be cool... I can't think of any wolf Pokemon already existing though

Kurosaki Ichigo
01-13-2013, 10:08 PM
Yes but... idk it's really weird looking and doesn't do a kangaroo any justice with it's stubby legs and just over-all size.... and it is partly based off Genghis Khan (Created Mongol Empire). A wolf Pokemon would also be cool... I can't think of any wolf Pokemon already existing though

The only wolf I can think of is Mightyena

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-13-2013, 10:11 PM
The only wolf I can think of is Mightyena

Mightyena wasn't a wolf... It's a hyena

Keitaro787
01-13-2013, 10:49 PM
More boxes for storing Pokemon would also be nice. I have a lot of trouble just releasing pokemon,

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-13-2013, 11:25 PM
More boxes for storing Pokemon would also be nice. I have a lot of trouble just releasing pokemon,

There are enough boxes currently to store one of each Pokemon and then some more?

Velvet
01-14-2013, 01:17 AM
I also would like more box space. Maybe 1.5 times, or double.

blaziking
01-14-2013, 10:06 AM

Yeah i see what you mean. No none are actual wolf pokemon but some could be seen as a wolf depending on your interpretation like Mightyena. Also for the Medusa method more box space would be nice or maybe like a cloud storage system as i hate releasing Pokemon.

CammyCoolPants
01-14-2013, 10:29 AM
I got one when you release a pokemon your friends can capture it that would be kinda cool but I don't think that will happen

Kurosaki Ichigo
01-14-2013, 10:30 AM
I got one when you release a pokemon your friends can capture it that would be kinda cool but I don't think that will happen

Thats an awesome idea, I think they should make it happen

CammyCoolPants
01-14-2013, 10:34 AM
Thats an awesome idea, I think they should make it happen

thank you you are my new BFF :)

Kurosaki Ichigo
01-14-2013, 10:38 AM
thank you you are my new BFF :)

Thanks, I could always use a awesome BFF :)

CammyCoolPants
01-16-2013, 12:00 PM
I've been thinking how would Eevee evolve into a Ghost-type pokemon? Would you put it in front of a driving car and watch it "evolve"?

Blaze Yuki Heartnet
01-16-2013, 04:04 PM
A rock eeveelution would be awesome!
yeah, that would be awesome, wonder how it would look like.

Grey Fullbuster
01-16-2013, 07:05 PM
a Dragon eeveelution would be very very cool or bug,poison

beast212
01-17-2013, 01:24 AM
I think they should bring back the Pokemon contest. The ones like in r/s/e

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-17-2013, 01:39 AM

Agreed. I didn't like the way it appeared, but with the 3DS I'm sure they'd make the contests more visually appealing. That'd make training more complicated! Having to train for Contests and/or Battling O.0

CammyCoolPants
01-17-2013, 03:26 AM

I loved the pokemon contest don't know why but I did so I would love a revamped Poke contest and a pokemon walking park as well also in platinum

Gdsk1120
01-17-2013, 04:13 AM
I'd like legendary evolution that would be really cool!

kamikashi21
01-17-2013, 05:06 AM
I think there will actually be a starter fire type that doesn't evolve into a fire/fighting again.

The Kiwi Dragon
01-17-2013, 08:58 AM
Agreed. I didn't like the way it appeared, but with the 3DS I'm sure they'd make the contests more visually appealing. That'd make training more complicated! Having to train for Contests and/or Battling O.0

I want it all to return!
Contests, Join Avenue, Battle Frontier, PokeAthlon and the PWT (Only if they add the Elite Four this time of course!)

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-17-2013, 10:10 PM
I want it all to return!
Contests, Join Avenue, Battle Frontier, PokeAthlon and the PWT (Only if they add the Elite Four this time of course!)

I loved the Battle Frontier! The one from Emerald where we could actually get Symbols and there were a bunch of facilities. I dislike the idea of BP introduced with HG and Pt, I'd rather go for symbols..

I think there will actually be a starter fire type that doesn't evolve into a fire/fighting again.

Lol so true!! But how could they make Fennekin into a fighting-type anyways? It's a fox! Well.. They made a chick into a fighting-type but I'm sure the fox won't be... I'd like a dark-type starter! I doubt that'd happen but it's possible and would be awesome

Sccrfreek
01-25-2013, 05:35 PM

I lol'd

CammyCoolPants
01-26-2013, 04:21 AM
I've found a new theory that Xerneus and Yveltal are new types Yveltal is sound and Xerneus is Light its not likely but I thought I should include even the more wild or fake rumors and who knows it might be true but since this is pure speculation I doubt its true

CammyCoolPants
01-26-2013, 04:27 AM
I have found another rumor and i'll just paste it staight on here

A Quote from Ultimacanti:

new Pokemon:

Small dolphin with clown face paint (no clown nose) and a striped hoop around its belly. (summary says it gets 1 evo) (This is a Picture of a Dolphin)
A bird that looks very similar to a plover, mostly white body with black stripes, forming something like a hashtag on both sides of the body. Also stripe across eyes. (summary says 2 evos) (This is a picture of a Plover)
A fluffball with only small legs and a nose sticking out of it (cannot see eyes). This is the new rodent, but the animal it is based on is neither associated with fluff or Europe. (summary says 1 evo) (This is a picture of a Fluffball)
A small kangaroo with a battery-pouch and two hammer-like hands. Its tail is spiraled (no obvious lightning marks on its body) (summary says 2 evos) (This is a Picture of a Small Kangaroo)

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-26-2013, 02:36 PM
I have found another rumor and i'll just paste it staight on here

A Quote from Ultimacanti:

new Pokemon:

Small dolphin with clown face paint (no clown nose) and a striped hoop around its belly. (summary says it gets 1 evo) (This is a Picture of a Dolphin)
A bird that looks very similar to a plover, mostly white body with black stripes, forming something like a hashtag on both sides of the body. Also stripe across eyes. (summary says 2 evos) (This is a picture of a Plover)
A fluffball with only small legs and a nose sticking out of it (cannot see eyes). This is the new rodent, but the animal it is based on is neither associated with fluff or Europe. (summary says 1 evo) (This is a picture of a Fluffball)
A small kangaroo with a battery-pouch and two hammer-like hands. Its tail is spiraled (no obvious lightning marks on its body) (summary says 2 evos) (This is a Picture of a Small Kangaroo)

If you google or youtube "6th gen Pokemon" you will get sooo many videos and pictures of Fakemon that people have created. Spriters always name their Pokemon with a nonexistent gen of Pokemon like that, as annoying as it is...

I've found a new theory that Xerneus and Yveltal are new types Yveltal is sound and Xerneus is Light its not likely but I thought I should include even the more wild or fake rumors and who knows it might be true but since this is pure speculation I doubt its true

Well "Light" would be the same thing as Psychic. And I can almost guarantee that if Yveltal is really based off of a Wyvern, it is a Flying/Fire-Type. It would be cool to have a new type, but I think it's safe to say Nintendo is done introducing new types.

Exflar
01-26-2013, 06:59 PM
Gen IV battle frontiers didn't have the players compete solely for battle points. Don't forget that with each victory against a Frontier Brain the player receives a silver print upon first defeat and a coloured print upon second defeat.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-26-2013, 07:53 PM
Gen IV battle frontiers didn't have the players compete solely for battle points. Don't forget that with each victory against a Frontier Brain the player receives a silver print upon first defeat and a coloured print upon second defeat.

That's what made Emerald awesome. The only in-gen remake I've bought solely because I wanted to see the Battle Frontier and collect all the symbols

Phrog
01-27-2013, 02:22 AM
With X and Y representing chromosomes, I am guessing you'll be able to catch Deoxys in-game.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-27-2013, 03:12 AM
With X and Y representing chromosomes, I am guessing you'll be able to catch Deoxys in-game.

Eh bien monsieur; X and Y may also be representing the axis of the 2-dimensional coordinate plane. Although your theory there does make sense, I doubt they'd be that scientific about the game's name.

Phrog
01-27-2013, 04:40 AM
The axis thing is interesting. Maybe porygon will be in the same cave? LOL. And further with your coordinate idea, if the "Z" legendary pokemon does exist, it will represent the 3rd dimension. Which would be cool, because for the first time the game is in 3D. ... The more I think about that the more it makes sense actually. ... Well played Nintendo.

These are obviously just guesses, but deoxys hasn't been available in-game since 3rd gen. And gamefreak uses a ton of scientific references. Heck, Deoxys is just short for Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).

CammyCoolPants
01-27-2013, 05:44 AM
I've found a silhouette of a Pokemon aired on Pokemon smash here's a link to a picture of it
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/pokemon%20smash

It's supposed to be a eeveelution but I think it's fennekin 1st evo because I've read that it says 8 somewhere on the poster and since there is already been 8 eeveelutions that seems like the only answer to me

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-27-2013, 01:31 PM
I've found a silhouette of a Pokemon aired on Pokemon smash here's a link to a picture of it
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/pokemon%20smash

It's supposed to be a eeveelution but I think it's fennekin 1st evo because I've read that it says 8 somewhere on the poster and since there is already been 8 eeveelutions that seems like the only answer to me

I dropped the image in google and it came up as Fennekin, and I don't think it looks like it'd be an eeveelution... Either way a new silhouette is awesome! We haven't gotten any news since they revealed the games. It looks awesome if it is Fennekin I'm picking Fennekin

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-27-2013, 01:34 PM
The axis thing is interesting. Maybe porygon will be in the same cave? LOL. And further with your coordinate idea, if the "Z" legendary pokemon does exist, it will represent the 3rd dimension. Which would be cool, because for the first time the game is in 3D. ... The more I think about that the more it makes sense actually. ... Well played Nintendo.

These are obviously just guesses, but deoxys hasn't been available in-game since 3rd gen. And gamefreak uses a ton of scientific references. Heck, Deoxys is just short for Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).

As much as an in-game Deoxys would be awesome, it was an event Pokemon and they never include event Pokemon in-game.

CammyCoolPants
01-27-2013, 01:36 PM
yep when i found this I almost jumped for joy cuse ive been on the internet for hours and come up with nothing so this has made me happy to have found something :) nintendos really keeping a eye on those leaks

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-27-2013, 09:13 PM
yep when i found this I almost jumped for joy cuse ive been on the internet for hours and come up with nothing so this has made me happy to have found something :) nintendos really keeping a eye on those leaks

Well now we're all excited about it and we still know barely anything about it yet :/

blaziking
01-28-2013, 02:12 AM
What if the theme of these games will be something like when Myths and Science meet? As the Legends seem to come from myths and most of the other theories seem to be pushing for Science/Maths theme?

blaziking
01-28-2013, 02:18 AM
I dropped the image in google and it came up as Fennekin, and I don't think it looks like it'd be an eeveelution... Either way a new silhouette is awesome! We haven't gotten any news since they revealed the games. It looks awesome if it is Fennekin I'm picking Fennekin

I agree it doesn't look much like an eeveelution and i'm not convinced that it is Fennekin but it looks really really cool. I also found a Fanpic of where the starters might of come from

http://tarnished-sanity.tumblr.com/post/41578841311/which-will-you-start-with-my-choice-is-fennekin

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-28-2013, 03:47 AM
I get what you're say feazko, and that's actually a really good idea!! It would make so much sense too with X and Y being coordinate planes! You may really be onto something there... And that pic is something fan artists usually do; they make the Pokemon look as if they were real. You can find a lot of Zoroark and the eeveelutions in the same say. Chespin is actually a nut (CHEStnut and PINe-nut) though so that doesn't even work out like it usually does..

blaziking
01-28-2013, 09:53 AM
I get what you're say feazko, and that's actually a really good idea!! It would make so much sense too with X and Y being coordinate planes! You may really be onto something there... And that pic is something fan artists usually do; they make the Pokemon look as if they were real. You can find a lot of Zoroark and the eeveelutions in the same say. Chespin is actually a nut (CHEStnut and PINe-nut) though so that doesn't even work out like it usually does..

Thanks - it kind of felt like a natural progression with gen4 being very myth based and then gen 5 introducing the science aspect eg. the DNA Splicers.
Oh i know that being on tumblr i am see so many of them everyday, this one was just better than most. Hmmm a nut pokemon i would never of guessed from looking at it alone but now that you say it seems a lot more likely.

NidoAkaRozay
01-29-2013, 04:26 AM
A yolo pokemon xD

CammyCoolPants
02-04-2013, 03:07 AM
I found yet another rumor here's the link http://pokejungle.net/2013/01/22/rumours-predicament/ what do you think I'm not very certain some of it sounds good or believable but then the majority of sounds soooooooooo fake if there is one thing from this I want its the fighting type ROFLOL so stupid you'll see :)

Azylumin
02-05-2013, 06:53 AM
I think X and Y is just out of creativity for the ledgendaries.
I was hoping for monochrome and Rainbow next D:
or Stellar, Lunar and Solar.

I really love Chespins designs too.
But I hope they bring out a few more steel types or bug types.

but in this link; http://pokejungle.net/2013/01/22/rumours-predicament/ (in previous post) I think it would be cool for crossbred pokemon that would be cool.

I'm also concerned with the trading in gen 6. any ideas?

CammyCoolPants
02-05-2013, 10:25 AM
I think X and Y is just out of creativity for the ledgendaries.
I was hoping for monochrome and Rainbow next D:
or Stellar, Lunar and Solar.

I really love Chespins designs too.
But I hope they bring out a few more steel types or bug types.

but in this link; http://pokejungle.net/2013/01/22/rumours-predicament/ (in previous post) I think it would be cool for crossbred pokemon that would be cool.

I'm also concerned with the trading in gen 6. any ideas?

From what I heard the GTS will be better in gen 6 so you shouldn't be concerned about that :) I personally don't think they will ever add a crossbreeding feature to pokemon it would take too much away from a shiny and will probably look real dumb although I can think of some cool pokemon combo's I would like to see if its real (which I highly doubt.)

blaziking
02-06-2013, 01:43 AM
Did anyone see the fake Coro Coro scans? I have to say almost all the pokemon on them are awesome and actually seem like a realistic move from B/W

mylololz
02-09-2013, 10:36 PM
A new way of catching pokemon! There's Fishing, surfing, caves, tall grass, headbutting trees, slathering honey on trees, rock smash right now.. But what will they come up with next? ;o

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-10-2013, 02:15 AM
A new way of catching pokemon! There's Fishing, surfing, caves, tall grass, headbutting trees, slathering honey on trees, rock smash right now.. But what will they come up with next? ;o

That would be awesome!! They need to make it like tree cutting releases a Pokemon or something like that...

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-11-2013, 04:06 AM
I thought of something awesome: a move similar to taunt, but instead of just forcing attacks, it forces physical attacks or special attacks, or maybe even makes attacking illegal! This would make the idea of Special and Physical Walls better!

blaziking
02-11-2013, 12:02 PM
I thought of something awesome: a move similar to taunt, but instead of just forcing attacks, it forces physical attacks or special attacks, or maybe even makes attacking illegal! This would make the idea of Special and Physical Walls better!

Awesome idea!! i couldn't see it happening but it would add an interesting dynamic.

blaziking
02-11-2013, 12:47 PM
I think it would be awesome if the they included something like the PWT into the game which you had to win before you could even face the elite 4, kinda like in the anime all the opponents would be at a level above the last gym leader. But done more where you still gain experience. This would mean they would have to make the elite 4 and the champion stronger too.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-12-2013, 01:41 AM
I also want a way to create fog as a weather effect and not just a field effect... The only time you get fog in battle is in two areas of Sinnoh. We should be able to have a fog-causing move. I also think we're way overdue for a new weather... Seriously I'm thinking of like a windstorm or thunderstorm and steel-types loose health each turn!

DejaVu146
02-12-2013, 05:59 AM
What I'd like to see (Pokemon wise):

-Skarmory evolution (pre or 3rd...or even both)
-Pinsir evolution
-New Eeveelutions
-A final Koffing evolution (I thought of the name "Hakking," so it would be Koffing->Wheezing->Hakking)
-Final Houndoom evolution (I saw a fan made one that looked really awesome)
-A pre Lickitung evolution (I always felt Lickitung was incomplete. Lickilicky was a good end, but they should make the baby "Lillicky" to make it sound like "Lil' Licky)

I'll think of more another time, but this is just off the top of my head

CammyCoolPants
02-12-2013, 06:43 AM
I also want a way to create fog as a weather effect and not just a field effect... The only time you get fog in battle is in two areas of Sinnoh. We should be able to have a fog-causing move. I also think we're way overdue for a new weather... Seriously I'm thinking of like a windstorm or thunderstorm and steel-types loose health each turn!

I agree i have been thinking the same thing for about 3 days a fog weather move would be great

blaziking
02-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Hmm maybe they could then also include some abilities to complement fog.

And Deja i like all those ideas and it looks like your getting the Eeveelution!!!!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-12-2013, 09:28 PM
What I'd like to see (Pokemon wise):

-Skarmory evolution (pre or 3rd...or even both)
-Pinsir evolution
-New Eeveelutions
-A final Koffing evolution (I thought of the name "Hakking," so it would be Koffing->Wheezing->Hakking)
-Final Houndoom evolution (I saw a fan made one that looked really awesome)
-A pre Lickitung evolution (I always felt Lickitung was incomplete. Lickilicky was a good end, but they should make the baby "Lillicky" to make it sound like "Lil' Licky)

I'll think of more another time, but this is just off the top of my head

I agree about everything except for Houndoom. There needs to be a baby Skarmory! And a baby Pinsir wouldn't be frowned upon either. I always thought a new Koffing evo would be called Choaking but I think they are probably done there.

We do have an ability suiting to fog called Keen Eye, which prevents loss of accuracy (accuracy is lowed in fog), but more would definitely be needed.

The new eeveelution I must predict to be Normal, Bug or Ghost. Why? Firstly, it looks like an HP moster, which is what normal types usually are. But there is somethings very interesting about it: It's eyes are solid colors. This would imply many types, but Grass, Dark, and Psychic are taken, so it leaves us with these two. I'm leaning more towards Bug. Another cool thing is the ribbons streaming from it's body, which are normally on Ice, Water, Psychic, Dark, or Ghost, and all these except for Ghost are already taken.

CammyCoolPants
02-13-2013, 03:11 AM
How about a third Sneasel evo called Greivile it could look more like the shadow triad with its ears covering its mouth into a mask or something

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-13-2013, 03:21 AM
How about a third Sneasel evo called Greivile it could look more like the shadow triad with its ears covering its mouth into a mask or something

Weavile has outstanding coverage, outstanding speed, and fantastic attack. As it is, it would be freaky and unreasonable to add anything to it's amazing power. I can see them making a pre-evolution for it though... It would be cute to see a baby sneasel!

CammyCoolPants
02-13-2013, 03:22 AM
Weavile has outstanding coverage, outstanding speed, and fantastic attack. As it is, it would be freaky and unreasonable to add anything to it's amazing power. I can see them making a pre-evolution for it though... It would be cute to see a baby sneasel!

then how about it being a second option for the evo then

Velvet
02-13-2013, 05:27 AM
then how about it being a second option for the evo then

Branched evolution pleases me. I'd like to see more of it.

The Kiwi Dragon
02-15-2013, 04:57 AM
This is going to sound nuts, but I'm dying for 4 way battles...
Like Multi Battles you can use 3 Pokemon, unlike Multi Battles it is every player for themselves...

Dhomie
02-15-2013, 06:44 AM
Like Multi Battles you can use 3 Pokemon, unlike Multi Battles it is every player for themselves...

That would be epic

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-15-2013, 11:53 PM

That would be quite an interesting aspect! I feel like they'd add that on a tag-team match, but I don't know if they'd do 1 v 1 with 4 Pokemon out on each side. It'd be cool to see though!

blaziking
03-10-2013, 01:31 AM
So rumor has it that there might be Sableye and Dunsparce evolutions. How awesome would that be!!!!!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-10-2013, 03:26 AM
So rumor has it that there might be Sableye and Dunsparce evolutions. How awesome would that be!!!!!

I feel like Sableye should just be done..... There was a rumor since gen 3 that Frafetch'd would evolve, that Kanghaskan would be connected to Cubone, and that there would be a new type... I'd not go based off of rumorrs

Dhomie
03-10-2013, 03:58 AM
i hope they will start introducing pokemon with 3 types instead of the max 2. I think it would be pretty cool

blaziking
03-10-2013, 04:19 AM
I feel like Sableye should just be done..... There was a rumor since gen 3 that Frafetch'd would evolve, that Kanghaskan would be connected to Cubone, and that there would be a new type... I'd not go based off of rumorrs

Yeah those are cool too. To be honest i would almost be happy if they were almost all evo's of older pokemon. No you have to take all these things with a pinch of salt.

And 3 types would make it two complicated but they could introduce more typing combinations.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-10-2013, 05:24 AM
3 types would be utter insanity to your minds.
Bring on the new typing! :p Fire/Grass, Fire/Water, Grass,Electric, Electric/Rock, Rock/Dragon, Poison/Dragon, Grass/Dragon. Are the ones I wanna see!
And Nintendo, for the love of God, add a Poison legendary or two into the 6th Generation.

blaziking
03-10-2013, 05:42 AM
Bring on the new typing! :p Fire/Grass, Fire/Water, Grass,Electric, Electric/Rock, Rock/Dragon, Poison/Dragon, Grass/Dragon. Are the ones I wanna see!
And Nintendo, for the love of God, add a Poison legendary or two into the 6th Generation.

A poison dragon type would be amazing!!!!!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-11-2013, 03:16 AM

I'd love an Electric/Rock-Type and a Rock/Dragon-Type would be even more amazing. I actually designed a perfect one of each and it seems really possible imo... Lol Fire/Grass would be like unstoppable xD

blaziking
03-11-2013, 06:46 AM
A water dragon type would be awesome. Not counting Palkia and i never really liked Kingdra.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-12-2013, 02:23 AM
A water dragon type would be awesome. Not counting Palkia and i never really liked Kingdra.

I get what you mean... We need an actual dragon/water... not a seahorse "dragon" and whatever Palkia was...

blaziking
03-12-2013, 01:51 PM
I get what you mean... We need an actual dragon/water... not a seahorse "dragon" and whatever Palkia was...

Yes and it should be a kinda turquoise color you know the like when the water is greeny.

Keitaro787
03-22-2013, 09:58 PM
I wasn't that great at it, but maybe bring chaining for shinies back in the games

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-23-2013, 03:12 AM
I wasn't that great at it, but maybe bring chaining for shinies back in the games

That would be the best thing ever! We actually can in 5th gen by chaining the shaking plots of grass, but that takes forever. There needs to be another easier way of chaining like 4th gen had..

Keitaro787
05-12-2013, 05:26 PM
How about allowing you to put in longer names for your character/ including in the PalPad?

blaziking
05-18-2013, 06:34 PM
Longer character names would be brilliant, I can never use the name I want. Just an off the cuff prediction -tonights smash episode will be something big and new. Masuda's announcements are always big!!

reshilegend
05-18-2013, 06:40 PM
Longer pokemon and move names are already confirmed so it would make sense that you can enter longer character names ;)

Edit @ 16:01: Pokémon names and move names seem to have increased beyond the 10 & 12 respective character limit. France has called Pancham Pandespiègle which is 2 characters longer, while Parabolic Charge is 16 characters long

I'm also interested in pokemon smash today, let's see what will be revealed!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
06-27-2013, 12:27 AM
Longer pokemon and move names are already confirmed so it would make sense that you can enter longer character names ;)

I wonder if they'll make "Feraligatr" into "Feraligater" now xD

I wonder... Fairy-time gym will probably occur.

Lord Of Storms
06-27-2013, 12:48 AM
im intereseted in seeing, new type matches, but most of all i want to be able to run into your own released pokemon, like, a 1 in 5000 chance that youll run inot your pokemon like Ash's pikachu appeared, and you can re catch it if you want and it will grow stronger in through the wild, there is most likly no chance of this happening but its been an idea in my mind for years :p

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
06-27-2013, 01:14 AM
im intereseted in seeing, new type matches, but most of all i want to be able to run into your own released pokemon, like, a 1 in 5000 chance that youll run inot your pokemon like Ash's pikachu appeared, and you can re catch it if you want and it will grow stronger in through the wild, there is most likly no chance of this happening but its been an idea in my mind for years :p

That would be interesting. Maybe they'd also do a feature where if your wi-fi friends release Pokemon, you can find them in the wild of your games when you connect via wi-fi

Lord Of Storms
06-27-2013, 01:29 AM
yeah that would be pretty cool