PDA

View Full Version : sprites - SHow us what u made!

xDARTHBLADEITOx
01-12-2013, 04:56 AM
Hi. this topic is for showing off ur sprites u made! ill show mine and u show urs. it should be preferably Pokemon[this is a PKMN website], but it can be sonic or anything else.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-13-2013, 02:20 PM
I was making a Pokemon hack and these are some Fakemon that I intended to go into the game, but I haven't worked on it in a very long time... lol soooo the first one is a new evolution for Poliwhirl, The second is just a Poison-type, and the third is a Grass/Dark-Type Findable early in-game xD

xDARTHBLADEITOx
01-16-2013, 02:44 AM
I made another one.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-16-2013, 03:41 AM
I don't consider it a sprite when you just take parts of existing pokemon... and I can tell which.

Infernape, Nidoking, Mewtwo, Seviper, and Garchomp
Rayquaza, Seviper, Nidoking, and Genesect.

Voltaradragoness
01-16-2013, 03:49 AM
Can someone give me a link?! this looks awesome!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-16-2013, 03:54 AM
There's no link. Just use MS Paint (a program built into any windows computer. There might be an equivalent for Apple if you're using a Mac)

xDARTHBLADEITOx
01-16-2013, 06:58 AM
Can someone give me a link?! this looks awesome!
Use paint.net (it's a free software) and use sprites and put them together and recoler. U should watch a vid on how to on youtube first. Get the sprites from www.pokemonelete2000.com

xDARTHBLADEITOx
01-16-2013, 07:00 AM
I don't consider it a sprite when you just take parts of existing pokemon... and I can tell which.

Infernape, Nidoking, Mewtwo, Seviper, and Garchomp
Rayquaza, Seviper, Nidoking, and Genesect.

Wow! U r good! Woah! Did u just guess??

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-16-2013, 09:21 PM
Wow! U r good! Woah! Did u just guess??

Nope! I know each part. Seviper is the only Pokemon with an edged tail, and the other parts just looked familiar.
2/3 of mine are totally from scratch. My first one there only uses Poliwhirl's head