DragonsFirelight
01-12-2013, 11:40 AM
What's the most memorable and nostalgic game you've ever played?:D

Cthulhu
01-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Spore! Such a crazy fan of it. I even have a Spore hoodie. C:

blaziking
01-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Well apart from pokemon it would be Mario - For the Game Boy Advance i had a remake of Mario Bros 2 and Mario vs Donkey Kong. Both were so awesome despite the fact i never completed either.

Velvet
01-12-2013, 08:25 PM
Spyro the Dragon. It took me a year to beat the first one, three months for the second one, and three days over Thanksgiving break to beat the third one.

The Kiwi Dragon
01-13-2013, 10:49 AM
Apart from Pokemon, I'd say Crash Bandicoot!

NatalyaBelarus<3
01-15-2013, 12:01 AM
Super mario all stars, on the snes! I started playing it since I was four. I still go back and play it sometimes when I'm bored. X3

Voltaradragoness
01-16-2013, 04:15 AM
Pokemon diamond and nintendogs dalmation.

Tomahawkman
02-06-2013, 01:11 AM
Super mario land on that old nintendo console i forgot and megaman battle network 6 cybeast falzar and gregar. Im a big fan of megaman other than pokemon.

EllaJaneBinks
03-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Crash Bandicoot for me too, I love that game. Also I used to have an old grey Playstation 1 and I always played the first Spyro on it. I would always hog the game and my sister would hate me for it, so I made up a thing where I said we'd pretend play, and I'd be the voice of Spyro and my sister could be the voice of the little dragonfly that follows Spyro around. It was just an excuse to make her feel included lol... So I'd play and run Spyro around and my sister and I would talk to each other, pretending to be Spyro and the Dragonfly while I hogged :P Also I never had a memory card, so I would play and play trying to get to the end, and because I couldn't save each night I would simply turn the tv off but leave the console running until I started playing again. I ended up getting to the FINAL BOSS of Spyro and my Dad called us to dinner, so I turned the TV off and left it on, while I ate in the dining room.
But seeing as my Dad hated when we left stuff on he got angry and turned it off without saying anything to me. When I got back I was SO devestated. I cried for about three days after that LOL

Anyways, that's my story :P

Voltaradragoness
03-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Oh and explorers of darkness

Tyrantking6
03-12-2013, 10:26 PM
I dont know bout you guys but the first game series I got into besides pokemon was the final fantasy games and im talking the originals like 5.6. and 7 or even tactics xP and there is the original mario games

DejaVu146
03-13-2013, 04:01 AM
Crash Bandicoot for me too, I love that game. Also I used to have an old grey Playstation 1 and I always played the first Spyro on it. I would always hog the game and my sister would hate me for it, so I made up a thing where I said we'd pretend play, and I'd be the voice of Spyro and my sister could be the voice of the little dragonfly that follows Spyro around. It was just an excuse to make her feel included lol... So I'd play and run Spyro around and my sister and I would talk to each other, pretending to be Spyro and the Dragonfly while I hogged :P Also I never had a memory card, so I would play and play trying to get to the end, and because I couldn't save each night I would simply turn the tv off but leave the console running until I started playing again. I ended up getting to the FINAL BOSS of Spyro and my Dad called us to dinner, so I turned the TV off and left it on, while I ate in the dining room.
But seeing as my Dad hated when we left stuff on he got angry and turned it off without saying anything to me. When I got back I was SO devestated. I cried for about three days after that LOL

Anyways, that's my story :P

Other than Pokemon, I was a Crash fan. Crash 2 was the best. I still have the disk, but I recently downloaded it on my PS3. I do a time trial for myself to see how long it takes me to beat the game with 100%. So far my best is 2 hours and 23 minutes.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-13-2013, 04:10 AM
Other than Pokemon, I was a Crash fan. Crash 2 was the best. I still have the disk, but I recently downloaded it on my PS3. I do a time trial for myself to see how long it takes me to beat the game with 100%. So far my best is 2 hours and 23 minutes.

Crash 2! Great game. My second favorite of the original trio. I loved the boss fight with the Komodo Brothers and Tiny's boss battle. But Warped is my favorite. Best storyline, best villains, one of the best final showdowns in video games, and the best boss battle in the whole franchise: N. Tropy.

Gdsk1120
03-13-2013, 05:30 AM
My favorite game besides pokemon would be ace combat

EllaJaneBinks
03-13-2013, 06:36 AM

Oh my gosh, everything Crash Bandicoot was fun to play. I just loved getting that Ooga Booga mask, and running around smashing everything in my way, and I like playing the parts in the following games where you got to ride that tiger through the course and you could be Coco - is that her name? It was fun!!

The Kiwi Dragon
03-13-2013, 07:02 AM
Oh my gosh, everything Crash Bandicoot was fun to play. I just loved getting that Ooga Booga mask, and running around smashing everything in my way, and I like playing the parts in the following games where you got to ride that tiger through the course and you could be Coco - is that her name? It was fun!!

The Aku Aku Mask? And yes Coco, but she only became playable in and after Crash 3.

EllaJaneBinks
03-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Oh yeah well you know what I meant! :) Yeah and like the mask would go gold I think? Gosh, it's been so long since I've played.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Oh yeah well you know what I meant! :) Yeah and like the mask would go gold I think? Gosh, it's been so long since I've played.

You could get it in 3 stages: Normal Aku Aku which disappeared after one hit, Gold Aku Aku which disappeared after 2 hits and Shining Gold Aku Aku which appeared after getting 3 Aku Aku crates... Run into enemies, crates, TNT, Nitro and they disappeared. Not great however for jumping across bits of land which had crates covering the holes as you'd destroy the crate and die.
Coco had 2 roles in the first game she was playable in: Riding on Pura the Tiger through some kind of Chinese fortress areas and the boss battle against N. Gin.

EllaJaneBinks
03-13-2013, 12:57 PM
You could get it in 3 stages: Normal Aku Aku which disappeared after one hit, Gold Aku Aku which disappeared after 2 hits and Shining Gold Aku Aku which appeared after getting 3 Aku Aku crates... Run into enemies, crates, TNT, Nitro and they disappeared. Not great however for jumping across bits of land which had crates covering the holes as you'd destroy the crate and die.
Coco had 2 roles in the first game she was playable in: Riding on Pura the Tiger through some kind of Chinese fortress areas and the boss battle against N. Gin.

YESSS! I'm serious, I would play the Pura Tiger levels over and over again, I was obsessed with it!

The Kiwi Dragon
03-13-2013, 01:01 PM
h
YESSS! I'm serious, I would play the Pura Tiger levels over and over again, I was obsessed with it!

Me too! I'd end up repeating the Dingodile and N. Tropy fights for the sheer fun quality of it... :p

EllaJaneBinks
03-13-2013, 01:06 PM
Me too! I'd end up repeating the Dingodile and N. Tropy fights for the sheer fun quality of it... :p

Yeah I would play obsessively until I had the level absolutely perfect and had smashed every single box or however it went :P

The Kiwi Dragon
03-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Yup... You got a Silver Gem for doing that! So it was worthwhile.

EllaJaneBinks
03-13-2013, 01:10 PM
Yup... You got a Silver Gem for doing that! So it was worthwhile.

I don't remember which Crash game it was from, but I absolutely hated the underwater levels! They were hard for me when I was little and such a pain in the butt.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-13-2013, 01:13 PM
I don't remember which Crash game it was from, but I absolutely hated the underwater levels! They were hard for me when I was little and such a pain in the butt.

I think they were in Crash 3 as well... Maybe Crash 2?

EllaJaneBinks
03-13-2013, 01:31 PM
I think they were in Crash 3 as well... Maybe Crash 2?

I'm not quite sure, it's been that long.. Something I do remember though is the noise Crash made when he died Lol it was like a 'YOWW!!" Then his little ghost would fly up to heaven or do something odd - SOOOO FUNNY!

The Kiwi Dragon
03-13-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm not quite sure, it's been that long.. Something I do remember though is the noise Crash made when he died Lol it was like a 'YOWW!!" Then his little ghost would fly up to heaven or do something odd - SOOOO FUNNY!

If I'm right, it's done that for all games.

DejaVu146
03-13-2013, 10:34 PM
Yeah underwaters were Crash 3. I hated them as well.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-14-2013, 10:47 AM
Yeah underwaters were Crash 3. I hated them as well.

So it's official! Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, has the best of everything!

Tyrantking6
03-14-2013, 11:14 PM
Am I the only guy who played final fantasy 0n here 0_0

Caseryn
03-15-2013, 11:28 PM
Animal crossing. I played that game for at least 4 hours each day. I never completed it. Or even got close to. I'm gonna go play it now...

Dhomie
03-16-2013, 03:27 AM
My first pokemon game... Pokemon Diamond awe man after that one i went back to the past games and bought a bunch of them

Voltaradragoness
03-16-2013, 04:06 PM
My first pokemon game... Pokemon Diamond awe man after that one i went back to the past games and bought a bunch of them

I know right? After diamond I was obsessed and got pearl. The heartgold and soulsilver and so on

NightmareRageMonster
07-06-2013, 12:44 AM
Godzilla by far,LOVE THE DAMN GUY!!!!

Voltaradragoness
07-06-2013, 03:54 AM
And for the first time i hate a pokemon game

someloser
07-06-2013, 06:21 AM
SONIC FTW

Georgia
07-31-2013, 10:35 AM
Apart from Pokemon, I'd say Crash Bandicoot!
I would have to agree with Nick..the first thing that comes to mind with strong video game memories is Crash Bandicoot...I have like 6 games on ps2 and even some on ps1, and also I remember Ratchet and Clank as my first video game I ever played. :)

Rip Snorting
09-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Besides Pokemon, any skateboarding game, mainly tony hawk, when skate it came out that was pretty fun, currently own skate two and play skate 3 at my friends house

asdasdasd
10-25-2013, 01:50 AM
I remember playing the Doom series a lot when I was younger and being very addicted to it! :p