PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 4] Hacked Pokemon

BitterPasta
01-13-2013, 09:20 PM
If somebody trades you a hacked Pokemon, does it mess up your game or put it in danger in any way?

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-13-2013, 09:29 PM
That would depend on what degree the Pokemon were hacked on. If the Pokemon appears legit and was only illegitimately obtained, it won't do anything. And normally, a hacked Pokemon in general shouldn't do anything. What you should fear is a Bad Egg, as they can crash your game. Just release the hacked Pokemon and never use it in battle. Remember: The hacked pokemon don't hurt the game, it's the hacking that hurts the game.

Kit-Kat
01-15-2013, 06:11 PM
If somebody trades you a hacked Pokemon, does it mess up your game or put it in danger in any way?

no, i have several hacked pokemon and my game is fine

Velvet
01-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Hacked pokemon that are bad for your game are ones that know moves they can't legitimitely know from what I hear.

Arrogant Watermelon
01-16-2013, 08:36 PM
Hacked pokemon that are bad for your game are ones that know moves they can't legitimitely know from what I hear.

No that isn't true. If this was the case there couldn't be any events with special moves.... e.g Victini with glaciate.

Velvet
01-17-2013, 06:11 AM
No that isn't true. If this was the case there couldn't be any events with special moves.... e.g Victini with glaciate.

Good call, I never thought of that.

mylololz
02-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Pretty sure it doesn't cause any problems, so you should be fine.
When I was a noob, I traded a pokemon with someone. It happened to be a pokemon with Identical moves as one of the pokemon in an elite four team. xD

It even said 'Met at the Pokemon League'

BitterPasta
02-03-2013, 04:45 AM
Thanks people :D
That helps alot ^w^