PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Help with Bianca!

Kazarri
01-14-2013, 10:12 AM
I recently found my Pokemon Black game that I got last year before Black 2 and relised I hadn't finished it. My team consist of:
Lvl 32 Musharna
Lvl 38 Gigalith
Lvl 40 Krookodile
Lvl 31 Tranquil
Lvl 42 Emboar
Lvl 37 Carracosta

Now I'm trying to fight Bianca at the Tubeline Bridge just outside of Icirrus City, but if you know the pokemon she has when you fight her, my team doesn't work to well against her, especially against her Serperior who just keeps using coil and when I get it low, max heals it and I do no damage. Can someone please help me out her with something I could do to beat her? Or, if this isn't to crazy, someone loan me a pokemon to defeat her :p

Thanks for your help guys

The Kiwi Dragon
01-14-2013, 10:41 AM
My suggestion is to level Tranquill up more, but don't evolve it. Then give it an Eviolite. It will really help it in the long run.
Teach Emboar some more powerful fire type moves, and give it a quick claw, due to the fact Serperior is gonna be much faster!

Kazarri
01-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Thanks! I'll try get Tranquill up to atleast Lvl 38 before trying to fight her again. Ill let you know if I win :p

The Kiwi Dragon
01-14-2013, 11:43 AM
No problem! Just remember, don't use the Eviolite if you evolve Tranquill, otherwise it won't have the same effect...

Kazarri
01-14-2013, 12:44 PM
Finally beat her! Took like 20 mins for the battle to end but I finally manged to beat her! Thanks so much for your help

The Kiwi Dragon
01-14-2013, 11:10 PM
No problems man!