PDA

View Full Version : The Right Eeveelution Poll

Sniv
01-17-2013, 07:07 PM
Okay Im going to get this right. Every new gen there has been 2 new eeveelution. Which types do you want to see? How would they evolve?

Velvet
01-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Probably they will introduce new evolution items, or even a whole new evolution method. It would be awesome if we got two or three eeveelutions this time.

Voltaradragoness
01-17-2013, 07:14 PM
i so want a dragon evolution. that would be cool

The Kiwi Dragon
01-17-2013, 08:02 PM
I say a Dragon evo.

Fazbear_Ent.©
01-17-2013, 10:03 PM
I want to see a Ghost and Rock version of Eeveelutions.
They're aren't very many great Ghost/Rock types in 5th gen, so I think these would be sick!

sebasgd
01-18-2013, 01:38 AM
I think you're leaving out an option. A flying type eevee. It would be a really cool "eeveelution". Like an eevee with wings...

It's just a guess...

Sniv
01-18-2013, 01:44 AM
I think you're leaving out an option. A flying type eevee. It would be a really cool "eeveelution". Like an eevee with wings...

It's just a guess...

Sorry :(, but you are right that would be cool

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-18-2013, 02:41 AM
That would be awesome! I'm really feeling a Ghost-type eevee though.

CammyCoolPants
01-18-2013, 03:44 AM
I've already said this before on a different thread so i'm quoting myself

I've been thinking how would Eevee evolve into a Ghost-type pokemon? Would you put it in front of a driving car and watch it "evolve"?

CammyCoolPants
01-18-2013, 03:51 AM
wow everyone wants a dragon eeveelution not that I disagree I would love a dragon eevee said it from the gold/silver

P.S. did you know that Gold and silver was meant to be the last Pokemon game. Based on its total bought i'm glad they didn't make R/S/E
before it that might have killed pokemon :(

Kurosaki Ichigo
01-18-2013, 03:54 AM
I've already said this before on a different thread so i'm quoting myself

I've been thinking how would Eevee evolve into a Ghost-type pokemon? Would you put it in front of a driving car and watch it "evolve"?

Why would Eevee get hit by a car? Why not just trade it while holding a reaper cloth thats a lot less sadistic and vicious

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-18-2013, 03:57 AM
Why would Eevee get hit by a car? Why not just trade it while holding a reaper cloth thats a lot less sadistic and vicious

Well they always add a new evolution method every second generation, and this new method of evolution is used for Eevee. In gen 2 it was happiness, and in gen 4 it was location-based. I can't think of any other methods, so that's not a bad guess. I was guessing maybe a purification process of some sort to allow it's evolution.

CammyCoolPants
01-18-2013, 04:00 AM

I was trying (and failing it seems) to be funny, it could also get killed by that crazy woman with the guns and RPG in the giant tentacruel episode

blaziking
01-18-2013, 01:00 PM
I was trying (and failing it seems) to be funny, it could also get killed by that crazy woman with the guns and RPG in the giant tentacruel episode

I have to say i though it was pretty funny!!! Personally though i would love a fighting type to complete the Phy/Dark/Fight trio

Del
01-19-2013, 12:29 PM
I want a dragon and ghost eeveelution!!

Arrogant Watermelon
01-19-2013, 07:59 PM
I don't evolve my eevees as I love them the way they are ^-^

GaryEhffinJoaker
01-19-2013, 08:36 PM
Gen 3 and 5 didn't have any eeveelutions....

I don't see why Eevee has to die to become a ghost... Snorunt evolves into Froslass without the need of any form of dark methods.

It makes sense that they just give eevee every evolution type since it's the evolution pokemon and all but personally I hope the eeveelutions are over with.... Leafeon was just the worst name ever and Glaceon was basically just a Vaporeon.

Rufus
01-20-2013, 09:21 AM
I have got to see what a bug type would look like... o.O would be kinda interesting imo. Rock would be nice too...

What about making the pokemon dislike you before leveling? They have yet to do based on contest stats too. Or what is they evolved by holding an item during level up? What about pre-eeveelutions? Certain pokemon in party? Npc causing the evolution (I could see a medium causing ghost, and scientist causing steel)?

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-20-2013, 02:58 PM
I have got to see what a bug type would look like... o.O would be kinda interesting imo. Rock would be nice too...

What about making the pokemon dislike you before leveling? They have yet to do based on contest stats too. Or what is they evolved by holding an item during level up? What about pre-eeveelutions? Certain pokemon in party? Npc causing the evolution (I could see a medium causing ghost, and scientist causing steel)?

Whenever they have a new eeveelution there is always a new method of evolution so I'd have to agree. I was thinking of a person causing it, but maybe if they bring back contest stats they'd use that for them

Dhomie
01-24-2013, 03:07 AM
I go with dragon evo

xDARTHBLADEITOx
01-24-2013, 07:54 AM
Go get evee, put a snorlax on top of it and Violla! Ghost eveelutions. That's also how to make a ditto . U could low evee up... Or chop its head off far a Halloween parts, of drop it off a Cliff into a needle stack then blow up the needle stack, then use a flare gun to burn it, then bribe a grim reaper to come and torture it in he'll, then u get a ghost.

xDARTHBLADEITOx
01-24-2013, 07:56 AM
If or dragon have a ditto with a salemence and the dittos also trying to be evee.

GaryEhffinJoaker
01-24-2013, 09:34 PM

Feebas evolved based on it's Beauty in Gen 4, a contest stat.

sebasgd
01-25-2013, 01:10 AM
Feebas evolved based on it's Beauty in Gen 4, a contest stat.

Actually, since 3rd gen Feebas needs to get "beauty" to evolve into Milotic, so I don't think that another Eeveelution would have a contest stat in order to evolve. It could be probably after a set amount of fights in the game, leveling while having another certain Pokemon in the party or some other hard to guess new way.

Sccrfreek
01-25-2013, 05:30 PM
A Steel type Eevee would be pretty baller. Maybe for once make a steel type with a high speed stat. Ghost would probably look pretty cool as well. Just no bug... no bug Eevee... Terrible idea...

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-25-2013, 09:01 PM
A Steel type Eevee would be pretty baller. Maybe for once make a steel type with a high speed stat. Ghost would probably look pretty cool as well. Just no bug... no bug Eevee... Terrible idea...

A fast steel-type would be soo amazingly murderous to use in battle!!

Sccrfreek
01-25-2013, 09:06 PM
A fast steel-type would be soo amazingly murderous to use in battle!!

I would like to see them mix it up... have a less defense minded steel type. Kind of like another magnezone i guess. An Eevee form could be that...

Smiddy
02-07-2013, 04:36 AM
I think the obvious choice is ground... They've always gone general types so far and that's the one that hasn't been touched yet and seems like it would work well. I mean look, vaporeon can do the camo thing in water and jolteon has his whole lightning rod thing going on so why not a ground / rock type that goes barreling underground with a mean dig attack? Just my 2 cents

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Just a hint of trivia! The first 3 eeveelutions have attack-absorbing abilities, and are very common in Rotation Team because of this. If they added a ground-type one it would look really awk... I can't even imagine that. I'm sure they'll be staying away from ground and flying

kakari
02-15-2013, 07:45 PM
Dragon it could be evolved in a special cave that has dragon pokemon or use a dragon scale

But to see eevee evolve into a bigger foxyer version would be cool I.e a normal type

I reckon that new lame eeveelution is a normal type

Dark MewTwo ☆
02-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Ghost and Dragon,steel could be cool but they probably will only have normal(the one that was revealed) and fighting. eevee was never really cool because of nintendos extremley childish approach towards eevee

Cotton Candy
02-28-2013, 12:37 AM
I really want to see a flying type! I hope sylveon is one!

Mew number 10000000
02-28-2013, 08:57 PM
It would be awesome if they would re-make eevee, and this time a cool form.

Lunar_Clipse
03-01-2013, 12:20 AM
dragon evo! dragon evo!