PDA

View Full Version : The Sleepover at Ash's

cuz bruh
01-20-2013, 04:24 AM
In Ash's room

"So he fried all of our bikes" Dawn said giggling

"Yep, I guess that's his odd way of meeting girls" Misty said laughing

"Well all of those were accidents though, I mean Ash didn't really mean to fry all of our bikes. I know mine was done by Team Rocket really" May said

"Well mine was done by Pikachu and a lightning storm" Misty said

"Yeah, you can blame Team Rocket on yours May, and a storm on yours Misty, but mine was done by Pikachu plain and simple" Dawn said pouting

"Only because you tried to capture him" Misty said

"I thought he was wild, I didn't think he was already caught" Dawn said defending herself

"Dawn, I may have not traveled to the Sinnoh region, but I know that there aren't any wild Pikachus there" Misty said

Dawn was about to retort when May jumped in.

"Let's hear some travel stories, okay" the brunette coordinator said

"Alright, here's one. We were in Celadon City and Ash was trying to win the Rainbow badge well, he was kicked out of the gym. So ::giggle:: the way he got back in was to ::giggle: dress up as a girl" Misty said falling over laughing at the end

Dawn and May were shocked then a mental image of Ash in a dress came to mind and they fell over laughing too.

"Oh man, Ash in a dress that's too much" Dawn said rolling on the ground

"I know, but it's the truth" Misty said giggling

It took a couple minutes for the laughter to subside and the three girls were calm enough to continue.

"Well I have a story too of Ash dressing up as a girl. It happened when we met some trainers one had Illumise and the other had Volbeats. Anyway the Volbeat trainer liked the Illumise trainer, but didn't know how to tell her. So we tried to help him out with Ash dressing up like the Illumise trainer" May said

Dawn and Misty were cracking up laughing at this and May was giggling.

Any others?" Misty asked

"I don't have anymore embarrassing stories about Ash. But he did help me a lot when I prepare for my contests though" May said

"Well that's Ash, always willing to lend a helping hand" Misty said smiling

"Yeah, even when all he wants to do is get to his next gym battle he takes time out and help someone in need" Dawn said totally agreeing with Ash's first female companion

"Yeah, Ash has always helped me work out the problems that I had after I loss a contest" May said

"That's what makes Ash a great guy, he helps you out and doesn't ask for anything in return" Misty said

"Yeah, he's help a Pokémon Ranger a few times" Dawn said

"Oh, you've met Solana then?" May asked

Dawn nodded

Misty however was confused and the two coordinators had to tell the gym leader about their adventures with a Pokémon Ranger.

"Wow! Sounds like a fun job. I guess we know another thing Ash can do if he stops being a trainer" Misty said

"You're right" May said

"Come on May, there has to some stories that have some juicy details" Dawn said

"Oh, um well let's see. Oh, well, this was my last contest that I had before I went off to Jhoto. We were in Terracotta town and I signed up for the contest and Ash did too." May said

"Ash signed up for a Pokémon contest?" Misty said shocked

"Don't acted so shocked Misty. In Sinnoh Ash did a contest or two" Dawn said

"Unbelievable, I never thought I'd hear Ash participating in anything unless it was a Pokémon battle" Misty said shaking her head

"Well he did. Anyway, Ash did very well and so did I. And we faced each other in the final round. In the end it turned to be a tie. So Ash had Sceptile use Leaf Blade and cut the ribbon in half so that we could both have it" May said

"I was wondering why you had half of a ribbon around your neck" Dawn said

"Yep, now its my good luck charm. Before every contest I give this ribbon a squeeze for luck" May said now holding out her half ribbon

"You know, I remember Ash holding his half ribbon at night sometimes" Dawn said thinking back

"Really?"

"Yeah, he'd look at it with a fond smile then put it away" Dawn said

May smiled at this

"Does our little coordinator have a crush on someone?" Misty said in a singsong voice

May's face went totally red at this.

"W-w-w-what are you talking a-a-about?" May stuttered out

"Oh, out with it May, do you have a crush on Ash or not?" Dawn asked bluntly

May's face was so red it was hard to believe that there was any blood left in the rest of her body.

"Come on May, you're amongst friends. You can tell us," Misty said gently

"Yeah, spill" Dawn said inching closer

"W-w-well, uh, um" May sputtered

Misty sighed, "look May, you should tell us or someone it isn't healthy keep this bottle up inside."

May's shoulders slumped. Misty then put a comforting hand on the young brunette's shoulder and gave her a comforting squeeze.

"I do, I do have a crush on Ash" May said in a small voice

"Really? When did you realize? How long have you had it? Are you going to do anything about?" Dawn asked in rapid succession

May's mouth opened and closed and did a very good impression of a Magikarp.

"Don't rush her Dawn" Misty scolded

Dawn sat back and pouted a bit

"Take your time May, you don't have to answer all of Dawn's questions" Misty said comfortingly

May nodded

"I guess it all started by him being so nice to me. This was my first journey and I didn't know anything and Ash just kind of took me under his wing. When I told them I wanted to be a coordinator instead of a trainer Ash was the first to congratulate me and then he began to help me train for my contests as he was training for his gym battles. Those training sessions really helped me see how much of a good trainer Ash was. Max and I never saw our dad battle since he thought we'd distract his opponent. But watching Ash battle was amazing and I guess I copied what he did and used it in my contests. Ash was my mentor in everything Pokémon really. I don't know really when my feelings for him changed, but they did. I know there was moments when it felt like more, but I can't really pinpoint when everything changed. But it was when I went through Jhoto and traveled on my own is when I really missed Ash's guidance. Maybe that's when I started to realize my feelings for Ash."

Through May's whole thing Dawn was squeezing a pillow and squeaking every once and a while. The girl loved this romantic stuff. Misty was smiling in a sisterly kind of way. She did at one time harbor feelings for her best friend, but soon got over them and was happy with what she had, a certain Pokémon watcher.

"So when are you going to tell him?" Dawn asked excitedly

"W-w-what?"

"Come on, when are you going to tell Ash that you like him?" Dawn asked

May was quite red in the face.

"Dawn, don't push her. She'll tell Ash when she think is right" Misty said helping out the young coordinator

Dawn huffed

"This is a big step that May has made Dawn. She has spoken her feelings out loud. It's going to be a while until she is ready to act on them" Misty said

Dawn huffed again, but nodded in understanding.

May felt relieved, she was relieved that she told someone how she felt, but now she felt another weight on her shoulders. Was she going to tell Ash her feelings? She knew that the boy was still dense when it came to matters of the heart and knew it would take a charging Rhydon and several Tauros to get it through the boy's head.

"I think you should take the direct approach" Dawn said

May turned to Dawn and blinked in confusion.

"What?" the brunette coordinator asked

"I was talking about how you should go about revealing your feeling to Ash" Dawn said

May stilled looked confused

Dawn sighed, "we all know that Ash can be and is probably the most dense person in the world, so if you if have to confess your feelings for him you have to be direct."

"But I never said anything about letting Ash know how I feel" May said

"I know, but it's best we start planning now than wait" Dawn said

May knew there was logic in that, but she didn't want to think about right now. Misty just sighed and shook her head.

It late that night and the three girls were all asleep. Well, two of them were. May was still awake trying to figure out if she was going to confess her feelings to Ash or not. She knew that Ash was very anxious to get going on his new journey, but he promised his mother that he would stay home for a day or two. She, on the other hand didn't have any kind of plans on where she was going to go next. She was hoping to travel with Ash again. That was part of the reason of coming to Pallet just as Ash was coming home.

And now that she's here and just spilled her deepest secret, she needed guidance. She sighed, there was no way she was going to get any sleep at the moment. So she crept out of her sleeping bag and moved to the door as quietly as she could not wanting wake her friends. So she headed downstairs and found Ash asleep on the couch. He didn't look very comfortable the way he was positioned. One leg was on top of the couch the other was hanging off the couch with the foot touching the floor. His arms were sprawled out and he was positioned so that his torso was twisted.

Maybe I should wake so he won't wake in the morning with a bad back or something May thought

She walked over and began to shake her friend awake.

"Ash, Ash, wake up Ash" May said quietly

Ash mumbled, but slowly his eyes opened.

"May, what are you doing down her at this hour?" Ash asked as he yawned

"I couldn't sleep" May said

"Okay, then why'd you wake me up?" Ash asked rubbing his eyes

"Because you were sleeping in a very uncomfortable position" May said

"Oh" Ash said

Neither moved from their positions they were in, but soon May's legs got tired from being in the squat she was in. So she stood up.

To be continued

cuz bruh
01-20-2013, 04:47 AM
how is it

Rufus
01-20-2013, 09:35 AM
Hmm interesting... id like to see where this ends up going

cuz bruh
01-20-2013, 01:16 PM
thx. :)

GreyMatterist7
01-20-2013, 01:47 PM
This is good, continue!

cuz bruh
01-20-2013, 01:48 PM
awesome!

Cotton Candy
01-20-2013, 01:48 PM
I'd love to see a part 2!

cuz bruh
01-20-2013, 01:50 PM
I am working on it. I am writing it down!

theBOOMPA_LOOMPA
01-20-2013, 02:04 PM
awesome! great job kelp!

cuz bruh
01-20-2013, 02:50 PM
thanks!

The Kiwi Dragon
01-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Very interesting. One of the nicest and if I'm correct the first to use the Anime and the characters as a FF here. Keep it up!

Voltaradragoness
01-20-2013, 09:07 PM
it's awesome!

cuz bruh
01-21-2013, 08:57 PM
thanks and I will contniue

cuz bruh
01-22-2013, 02:55 AM
Part 2 is nearly done!!!

xDARTHBLADEITOx
01-22-2013, 06:55 PM
great story I bet they secretly make out and show each other inappropriate photos lol!

cuz bruh
01-22-2013, 08:37 PM
great story I bet they secretly make out and show each other inappropriate photos lol!

LOL! Nah, they are on day 2 of sleepover, surrounding campfire

cuz bruh
01-22-2013, 11:35 PM
This seems to be running smooth! I am putting my full head in it! Thanks for all of the support! This is day 2 of Ash's sleepover! Don't ask if I am a girl, cause I am a boy! Maybe May and Ash can go out, hint, hint, wink, wink. :cool:

Chapter 2: Campfire Talks

"May, what are you doing up so late?" Ash asked rubbing his eyes

May looked up from her jabbing of the dying fire.

"Sorry Ash, I didn't mean to wake you" May said

"You didn't but that doesn't matter. What is on your mind?" Ash asked

"I guess I'm too wired from our training session we had today" May said

"Yeah, you did very well today, I can't wait to see you compete in your next contest" Ash said smiling

May blushed slightly at this

"Thanks Ash, you didn't too bad yourself" she said

"Thanks" Ash said, "Is there something else on your mind?"

"What makes you say that?" May asked shocked

"Don't know, I just have a feeling" Ash said with a shrug

May sighed. She wasn't just up because she still had energy from the training today. It was because she was thinking her talk she had with Dawn and Misty when she slept over at the Ash's. She just talked to Dawn a few days ago at the Pokémon Center they were staying at. Dawn had asked her if she had told Ash how she felt yet and May told her she hadn't. This got Dawn riled up and began to berate May for not doing it yet and how she should do it right after their call. May tried to placated the blue-haired girl, but it didn't seem to work.

"Come on girl, just tell Ash how you feel and then you'll have your happily ever after" Dawn said

"It doesn't work that way Dawn and you know it. Besides, we're both very busy training" May said

"Oh don't give me that excuse, I am able to still date Zoey and train at the same time" Dawn said

That's another thing May had to get used to. It seemed after they all parted ways Dawn met up with her friend and one of her rivals, Zoey. They began traveling together, which ended up with Zoey confessing her feelings to Dawn. Dawn was shocked at first by this, but decided to give it a go. They've been going strong for four months now.

"It's different for you and Zoey" May said

"It doesn't have to be unless you make it. Plus, you two have it easier since you don't compete with one another" Dawn said

May sighed

"May, you just need the courage to do this and I'm the one to give it to you" Dawn said

May groaned since she knew that Dawn wasn't very good at pep talks.

"May, you love Ash and you need to tell him. I mean, you have liked him for a long time and it now is the time to let it out. Come on, you know you want to. Just suck it up and tell him then you'll feel better, I know it. Besides, you and Ash have plenty of opportunities for dates as you travel" Dawn said

May sighed, "that's your pep talk Dawn?"

"Yeah, what do you think?" Dawn asked

"Don't quit your day job" May said

"Hey, I thought that was a great pep talk" Dawn said pouting

"Sorry Dawn, but that wasn't" May said shaking her head

Dawn pouted

"Listen, I got to go, but it was great talking to you" May said

"You too, and tell him!" Dawn shouted then hung up

"May, are you alright, May?"

May shook her head as she returned to the present.

"What is it Ash?" she asked

"You've been quiet for a long while and I was getting worried" Ash said

"It's nothing, just thinking about a talk I had with Dawn" May said

"Oh, well then I hope it didn't give you a headache, that girl sure likes to talk" Ash said

May could only smile since she knew Ash was right about that. Dawn knew how to talk. A lot.

"So, are you going to tell me what is on your mind?" Ash asked now moving closer

May held in her breath as Ash was now only a few feet away from her. His knees almost touching hers.

"May?" Ash asked

"Yeah, Ash?" May said now with red cheeks

"You looked flushed, are you coming down with something?" Ash asked worriedly

May was about to speak, but Ash took his hand and placed it on her forehead to check for a fever. Sadly this only made May's cheeks to redden even more.

"You don't seem to be running a fever, but you looked flushed" Ash muttered

"It's nothing Ash, don't worry about me" May said hoping to have Ash's hands away from her though she wanted them on her more

"Are you sure May, I hate for you to get sick" Ash said with worry

"I'm fine Ash" May said

"Alright" Ash said as he removed his hands

May mentally cursed as she felt cold without Ash's hands touching her.

"Look May, I know something is wrong with you, I can tell. But if you don't want to tell me then you don't have to, I won't push you. But I want you to know that I'm here when you want to talk" Ash said

May smiled, "thanks Ash."

Ash smiled right back and leaned in making May blush bright red.

Oh god, what is he doing May thought

Ash then leaned all the way in and gave May a quick kiss on the cheek. He pulled back quickly blushing just as red as May was.

"W-w-what was that?" May stuttered out

"I, uh, wanted to do that" Ash said

"You wanted to do that?" May asked shocked

"Uh, yeah, you see, I've been talking to Misty and we've been talking. And you see, she made me think about a few things. And, well, I've come to realize that I like you May" Ash said now with his head down

May's eyes widen. That little sneak. Misty went around her and plotted. She planted things into Ash's head. She didn't whether to thank the Cerulean Gym leader or throttle her.

"Um, Ash, what certain things did you and Misty talk about?" May asked

"Well, uh, we talked about how most of my stories include you heavily then Misty would point out how I always keep you in the front part of my mind. I would tell her that it was because I was looking out for you, but then she'd counter with that you were an experienced trainer and didn't need they kind of watching out for. She also got me think about my feelings, which to be honest I never thought of before. She got me to thinking about a lot of things and my feelings" Ash said

May was fidgeting a bit.

"Really" she said

"Yeah, I never knew how oblivious I was before" Ash said as he rubbed the back of his head

May couldn't help, but giggle.

"What's so funny?" Ash asked

"The word you used, I didn't think you knew that word let alone know how to use it in a sentence" May said giggling still

"Hey, I'm not stupid, you know" Ash said

"I know Ash, I know. But hearing you say that word just doesn't sound like you" May said

Ash couldn't help, but laugh along with May.

"You're right May, I'm not one to use words like that" he said

"So, what are your feelings for me?" May asked blushing

"Uh, um, well, I know that I like you May. I really do, but I'm too sure if these are feelings mean more. I mean, I haven't figured out this whole feelings thing out really" Ash said truthfully

May nodded, she liked how honest Ash was with her even if he didn't tell her what she wanted to hear.

"Look, um lets just see where this takes us" Ash said hesitantly

"Alright, how about we go out just the two of the next town we get to" May suggested

"Yeah, sounds great" Ash said nervously

May smiled.

"Goodnight Ash"

"Night May"

May snuggled in her sleeping bag feeling great. It wasn't what she had hoped for, but it was a start.

End

GreyMatterist7
01-22-2013, 11:46 PM
Are you doin a chapter 3

cuz bruh
01-22-2013, 11:58 PM
Yep :P

xDARTHBLADEITOx
01-23-2013, 04:10 AM
Great luv it!

cuz bruh
01-24-2013, 11:55 AM
lol! :$

cuz bruh
01-24-2013, 12:10 PM
Hi guys, I am sorry. I have to end the series. I feel really bad, but I have to. Check for more fanfics around here! :(

NightmareRageMonster
03-16-2013, 08:47 PM
So cool dude!! Great job!!!

NightmareRageMonster
04-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Lol!sooo awsome!!!