PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the lost

Midnight
01-21-2013, 04:18 AM

Mystery Dungeons

The world of Pokemon has become corrupt, for reasons not yet known. Due to the corruption, there has been a large outbreak of Mystery Dungeons, as well as bad Pokemon, and Pokemon in need of help, stuck in these dungeons. Naturally, the exploration and rescue teams would deal with these mass dilemmas, but recently, something strange has happened; the Pokemon of these teams have disappeared. Not only that, but when asked about, no one seemed to remember them; it was like those Pokemon had never existed. Only a unique few in every town could even remember the existence of such teams, and with the increasing number of Pokemon in trouble, the world couldn't go without such heroes. So, naturally, many of those who remembered gathered with Pokemon who wanted to help, and together they formed teams to discover the cause of the chaos, find the lost rescue teams and pokemon, and hopefully save the world of Pokemon before it was too late.

RULES

No controlling other people's characters!
Roleplay in third person (he, she, it)
Be nice to others in the roleplay!
You can be a single person team if you want, or you can form a team with an existing person in the roleplay.
Only two characters per person
When talking out of character, please use parenthesis (( ))
Have fun!
Before doing something major in the roleplay (i.e.; saying the world exploded or celebi came out of nowhere with his friend and stopped time) Please talk to me first, and suggestions for ideas how the RP will progress are welcomed.
You can be a member of a rescue/exploration team, a bad pokemon, or a regular pokemon. No legendaries yet.

(Okay, this is my first time making a post on this site forgive if I make mistakes~)

Midnight
01-21-2013, 04:21 AM
Teams

Team Blue
Team Darklight

Members

Avery(mudkip)♀-Midnight <Team Blue>
Moonshadow(*umbreon)-Voltaradragoness <Team Darklight>
Angelheart(espeon)-Voltaradragoness <Team Darklight>

Midnight
01-21-2013, 04:37 AM
Avery opened her eyes, letting in the light of the morning. She rolled around in her bed made of soft grasses and sighed, looking sorrowfully at the empty bed place beside hers. Three days since her older sister had disappeared. It was time she got out of her home for the first time in those three days to see what chaos had happened while she was gone.

As she headed towards the town nearest to her makeshift home, she replayed the past three days in her mind. Waking to find her sister missing, only to run to the town for help... and everyone mysteriously seemed to have forgotten about her sister overnight. Everyone except her. That day she had gathered that the other rescue team pokemon had been forgotten as well, and this was enough to put her on her toes. Chaos had erupted recently, and now that there were no rescue teams... Avery sighed. No one was going to save those other pokemon in the dungeons. No one would find her sister. It was up to her.

She bought an oran berry with the few poke's she had, wearing the blue ribbon her sister had given to her years ago. With a nod, she looked around the town square; if no one else was going to save those pokemon, her sister(even though her sister was part of a rescue team and fairly strong), then Avery herself would.

Voltaradragoness
01-21-2013, 05:39 AM
Teams: Team Darklight

Members: Moonshadow(Shiny Umbreon)female)<Team Darklight>
Angelheart(Espeon)Male)<Team Darklight>
Chimlar (chimchar) <team darklight>
Tyranitar (beast)<team darklight>
Salemence (destroyer)<team darklight>

Dhomie
02-03-2013, 07:59 AM
I would love to join this but i do not want to work alone... voltra can I join your team?

Voltaradragoness
03-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Oh heck yea! What pokemon are you?

Caseryn
03-16-2013, 07:06 PM
I would totally love to join this!!!!

Caeryn- Shiny eevee, <Team Heaven>

I think that this is how it works....

Midnight, can u pm me with what to do?

Voltaradragoness
03-16-2013, 07:14 PM
Awesome casern!

NightmareRageMonster
03-16-2013, 08:42 PM
Team darklight> tyranitar aka monster. male.

Team darklight> salamance aka destroyer
Lol im soo in this!!

Voltaradragoness
03-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Your joining my team?

NightmareRageMonster
03-20-2013, 07:53 PM
and they are both shiny!

Mega Klefki
03-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Sparky- Pikachu, <Team Blue>

Dhomie
03-21-2013, 02:05 AM
I would like to be Cimchar named Chimlar_ Got it from the pokemon comics. < Team Darklight> And I have another question: Will their be chances that you will be able to evolve.