PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten... <\3

Itachi
01-23-2013, 12:35 AM
Idk about staying anymore on here.. A lot of my old friends forgot abou me and don't even talk to me anymore... I'm not gonna say who but I used to be friends with everyone and now I feel everyone but a few people act bitter towards me.. But a few people still act the same so thanks to those who do.. I guess I should just leave here.. No point in staying.. Idk
-Qz <\3

GreyMatterist7
01-23-2013, 02:22 AM
Dont leave QZ, I did not know you well, but I know you have finally returned from a long break. It would be sad to see you leave again. Pokebay welcomes you back, and don't you ever think otherwise.

NidoAkaRozay
01-23-2013, 02:23 AM
Wtf o.o u shall not leave

Itachi
01-23-2013, 02:49 AM
Aura. Thank you so much it means a lot about what you said to me. Thank you <3 and Nido I won't leave ok I promise not again.. Even though ppl have changed..

GreyMatterist7
01-23-2013, 02:54 AM
People always have and always will change, but that's life, but just because you were gone, does not mean that people should treat you and differently. Life is a cruel, harsh and unforgiving thing, constanly changing. But there Are the good things too, like love, and family. If you think about it, what else can we live? But really, please stay, people might have changed, but that does not mean everyone.

Itachi
01-23-2013, 02:58 AM
Ok. I will stay. Thanks and I know this it's just i have been having a hard time and this doesn't help. Thanks again Aura if you ever need anything let me know

Voltaradragoness
01-23-2013, 03:08 AM
yea,dont leave. i think your cool.

The Kiwi Dragon
01-23-2013, 03:40 AM
Stay Simone... I get that feeling that because you left and you then miraculously returned a lot of people don't talk to you much because they've kinda moved on...
I personally, I am happy you've returned... I haven't got too many friends from the "Ye 'ole days" either so your presence is reassuring that my old friends not only haven't forgotten about me, but haven't forgotten about this place...

xDARTHBLADEITOx
01-23-2013, 05:26 AM
Even though I don't know u that well plz don't go I'll still cry my eyes out if u do. I'm fond of any friend, even if u were to start to hate me I would never leave ur side. If u get on a bully fight I'd let them beat me up to let u free. I like our friendship plz don't go!!

Cthulhu
01-23-2013, 07:44 AM
You stay. This is a opportunity to make new friends on pokebay! :D