PDA

View Full Version : Ash's Homecoming

cuz bruh
01-24-2013, 12:14 PM
Ash stared out into the dark sky wondering where he was going to go next since he got second in the Sinnoh league. He rolled on to his side to see his best friend, Pikachu sleeping by his side as always. He wishes he could do that and sleep with no worries at all. But he can't, he didn't know what was wrong with him.

"Ash?" a voice called out

Ash looked up to see one of his traveling companions, Dawn rubbing the sleep out her eyes

"Dawn? What are you doing up?" Ash asked curiously

"I was going to ask you the same question" Dawn said now fully awake

"I was just thinking what I was going to do, where I was going to go" Ash said truthfully

"Aren't you going back home?" Dawn asked confused a bit

"Well, yeah, but I was thinking afterwards, you know" Ash said sitting up

"I was kind of thinking of heading to the Hoenn region" Dawn said

"Really, that's great Dawn, you'll love it there" Ash said smiling

"Yeah, but I'll come with you to Pallet first though" Dawn said smiling back

"Great I'm glad you're coming with me you can meet my other Pokémon" Ash said

"Sounds great, but I think we both should get some sleep so we'll be ready" Dawn said lying back down in her sleeping bag

"You're right, goodnight Dawn" Ash said also lying down

"Night Ash"

--

The next morning Ash, Brock, and Dawn are back on the road heading to Pallet Town.

"It's going to be great to be home again I can almost taste my mom's cooking" Ash said drooling a bit

"I wonder if Misty is going to be there like she was before" Brock said thinking out loud

"Who knows? I hope so, it'll be great to see her again" Ash said shrugging his shoulders

"I can't wait to see Misty after everything you've told me about her I feel like I know her" Dawn said

"I guess we have" Ash said smiling

"Say Ash, do you think that May will be there also?" Brock asked turning to the trainer

"I don't know, I haven't heard from her since she called telling me she earned her last ribbon" Ash said shrugging his shoulders once again

"I hope I can see May also, I want to show her how much better I've gotten" Dawn said with excitement in her voice

"I'm pretty sure you'll have the opportunity to" Brock said

The gang decided to make one last stop before they reach Pallet.

"This place brings back a lot of memories right, Pikachu?" Ash said sighing

Pikachu nodded

"What do you mean Ash?" Dawn asked curiously

"This is where I was attacked by a flock of Spearow" Ash said thinking back

"You were attack by Spearow?!" Dawn said in shock

"Yeah I just started out and Pikachu and I weren't as close as we are now and I tried to capture a Pidgey and I threw a rock at it, but it turned out to be a Spearow. The Spearow attacked Pikachu and after Pikachu shocked it the Spearow called it's friends and me and Pikachu ran for our lives" Ash explains

"I remember that day it was the first time I caught something so big" a voice said

Ash jerked his head towards the voice and smiles

"Misty!" Ash shouted

"Hey Ash, Brock how are you?" Misty said smiling

"We're doing fine Misty, how are you?" Brock asked giving Misty a hug

Misty returned the hug and looked at Ash's new companion

"Oh, hi I'm Misty, who are you?" Misty said holding out her hand

"I'm Dawn" Dawn said smiling and shaking Misty's hand

"It's nice to meet you, Dawn" Misty said shaking her hand

"Nice to meet you, Ash and Brock have told me a lot about you" Dawn said

"They have, what exactly have they told you?" Misty asked curiously

"They told me you were a talented water Pokémon trainer and run the Cerulean gym" Dawn said

"Well, that's good to hear, I thought they would've told you that I had a major temper" Misty said

"Oh, they told me that also" Dawn piped in

Misty turned and glared at her two best friends

"Come on Mist, what could we do, she wanted to know everything" Ash said holding his hands out shielding himself

"I'll forgive this time, but you won't be so lucky next time" Misty said with a playful glare

"Okay now that's settled, let's get going" Brock said smiling and shaking his head

cuz bruh
02-02-2013, 01:01 PM
:) or :(

Tyrantking6
02-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Pretty good but a tad bit too short :)

cuz bruh
02-04-2013, 02:03 AM
It was a filler for my others