PDA

View Full Version : Most exciting prospect

Sccrfreek
01-25-2013, 05:56 PM
What would be your most exciting prospect of the new generation if they were to incorporate it into the games?

Sccrfreek
01-25-2013, 06:21 PM
I think a new type would be pretty cool. No idea what it would be though lol

sebasgd
01-25-2013, 07:13 PM
I'd say something different. Like the character making some actions by himself and not just being the "trainer". It could be world or battle actions.

Sccrfreek
01-26-2013, 02:23 AM
I'd say something different. Like the character making some actions by himself and not just being the "trainer". It could be world or battle actions.

Im kinda confused what you mean haha. What more could the trainer do?

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-26-2013, 02:58 AM

That'd be awesome! Maybe we'll actually be able to climb up ledges and trees or change clothes or something.. A customizable trainer would be awesomme

sebasgd
01-26-2013, 03:44 AM
That'd be awesome! Maybe we'll actually be able to climb up ledges and trees or change clothes or something.. A customizable trainer would be awesomme

That could be great. Or digging for treasures, make a quick apperance when you use an item in battle (besides the Pokeballs), sail a boat (Surf HM in danger XD). It could be anything that the creators of the game can imagine.

blaziking
01-26-2013, 10:47 PM
I think a more playable character which from the video seems likely, Also a new type would be cool but i would prefer to see some more balance with the types they already have, i feel in the 5th gen fighting types got a huge boost compared to many of the others.

Dhomie
01-27-2013, 03:00 AM
I cant vote cause i want all of them!!!!!!!!!!!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-27-2013, 04:42 AM
I think a more playable character which from the video seems likely, Also a new type would be cool but i would prefer to see some more balance with the types they already have, i feel in the 5th gen fighting types got a huge boost compared to many of the others.

They need more Special Fighting-Type Attacks and Specially-Offensive Fighting-Types! And albeit I agree, they are still terrible and could use a lot more work.

Sccrfreek
01-28-2013, 10:51 PM
If they took the normal type out completely and switched it for a new type i would not be disappointed in any way.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-28-2013, 11:08 PM
If they took the normal type out completely and switched it for a new type i would not be disappointed in any way.

Ehh.. Normals have immunity to ghost-type moves, making them good to be swapped in for a Pokemon before it takes hit from a ghost-type move. Very useful type. Maybe they'll bring back ???-Type and actually use it for a Pokemon!

Sccrfreek
01-29-2013, 12:24 AM
Ehh.. Normals have immunity to ghost-type moves, making them good to be swapped in for a Pokemon before it takes hit from a ghost-type move. Very useful type. Maybe they'll bring back ???-Type and actually use it for a Pokemon!

I guess its mostly because in my limited battling experience, especially with the current gen, I havent come across a large number of ghost-type move users. I do see the value in the switching-in-and-out-for-a-move strategy.

As far as new evolutions go i would LOVE to see a new evolution for Absol. By far i think one of the coolest and best designed new pokemon that came out since gen 2.

sebasgd
01-29-2013, 05:59 AM
I guess its mostly because in my limited battling experience, especially with the current gen, I havent come across a large number of ghost-type move users. I do see the value in the switching-in-and-out-for-a-move strategy.

As far as new evolutions go i would LOVE to see a new evolution for Absol. By far i think one of the coolest and best designed new pokemon that came out since gen 2.

I think that Absol is good as it is. Maybe a pre-evo, but not an evo... look what they did with Magmar :(

And the ???-type would be cool. Always has kept me wondering Curse. It's like a pseudo-ghost-type attack.

Sccrfreek
01-29-2013, 06:56 AM
I think that Absol is good as it is. Maybe a pre-evo, but not an evo... look what they did with Magmar :(

Yea i just kinda want a more powerful version of Absol haha

kakari
02-17-2013, 09:19 PM
New evolutions bugg me it would ruin chatot

I like some pokemon the way they are

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
02-18-2013, 10:22 PM
New evolutions bugg me it would ruin chatot

I like some pokemon the way they are

I feel like Chatot will stay the same, but they are most likely going to add in other evolutions. I feel like they need a link between Miltank and Tauros.

Sccrfreek
03-02-2013, 01:06 AM
I feel like Chatot will stay the same, but they are most likely going to add in other evolutions. I feel like they need a link between Miltank and Tauros.

Im thinking something similar to what they did with tyrogue and hitmonchan/lee if they did anything with that line.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-02-2013, 09:53 AM

Something from Cubone/Marowak to Kangaskhan? :p

blaziking
03-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Something from Cubone/Marowak to Kangaskhan? :p

While I would love that Idea I think if it was going to happen it would have already by now. But we can all hope.

reshilegend
03-02-2013, 10:41 PM
New evolutions could make some old pokemon really good. Imagine eviolite Shuckle :o
I'm hoping for a Dunsparce evolution and a male Gothorita evolution. Also, I'm pretty sure that we will see new evos (besides Sylveon) since gen 5 didn't have any.

Sccrfreek
03-16-2013, 02:15 AM
I will be curious to see how they deal with the new evolutions introduced in regards to the VGC. currently you can only use GEN V pokemon so i wonder if they will continue that trend.

Imagine eviolite Shuckle :o

thats just not fair haha