PDA

View Full Version : Poké Tales2

Porygon-ZZZ
01-27-2013, 02:37 AM
The Whimsical Adventure of N - Chapter 3:My Life is a Goddam Mess Yep, I've started naming my chapters! Exciting much? I feel so professional!

Hey, it's me again. How have you been training your Pokemon? Would you like me to check your Pokedex?

Yeah, sorry, that sounds a bit creepy. I never liked those Pokemon Professors. Maybe it's cause Dad said their lab coats cost more than my education. And yet I still know that math is where babies come from. So I guess he really was wrong this time. But that's another story, right?

Anyway, the last time I wrote to you, I had recieved a weird box from the game freaks. Inside it was this journal, a 3DS with some sinister Pokemon simulator and a letter. I wasn't sure what to do, so I did what any self respecting awesome-guy-named-N would do. I asked my Pokemon.

I got Zekrom to take me to a cloud and stand on it using Anicentpower-ed rocks for support. I don't really know how he did it but I didn't dare ask. Using the new space I summoned Archeops, Carracosta, Vanilluxe, Klinklang and Zoroark. They'd been my friends for a long time now but they were really starting to change when we escaped to the sky. Maybe they have Pokerus? Klinklang was the first to speak.

"Yo, N my dude, this place is really deck!"

Klinklang was not 'hip' or 'happening', even if he was the "youngest" of the group. Damn those professors and their "research".

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-masterr Nn! It s-s-sure i-is chilly out h-h-here," moaned Vanilluxe. He's a giant ice cream but somehow he has a cold. I don't even have a cold, and I'm not wearing typical 10,000 feet above fashion.

Archeops and Carracosta were both wide awake, but just brainlessly stared off into the distance. Being a fossil for Arceus knows how long will do that to you, I suppose. The after effects still lingered.

I quickly noticed that Zoroark was still in his Pokeball.

"Come on out, Zorro!"

"I'm not leaving this ball.." a scratchy voice called out.

"Oh hell. Another identity crisis?"

"It's worse this time.. I feel like like I'm just an illusion for those who are better than me... that I can only be useful by being someone else.."

"I told you not to worry! You still look really cool as yourself! You're not a Ditto!"

"Maybe I would be better as a Ditto... then I'd really know my purpose for living. I'm not leaving."

After all that, I tried to explain to them my problem. But they wouldn't listen. Klinklang was too busy "being cool", Vanilluxe demanded cold medicine before anything else, Carracosta and Archeops were still braindead and Zoroark was crying himself to sleep. It seemed that I could only turn to Zekrom for help. But he was too busy listening to his own battle theme on headphones. I don't know how that happened.

Anyway, it's been really nice talking(?)/writing to you all! I really could do with some advice because I'm in a Pokemon releasing mode. Are my friends worth saving? When will Zekrom give his headphones so I can listen to "N's Theme"? And what'll I do about the gamefreaks? Maybe the answer lies with the OTHER hero... the Trainer Who Must Not Be Named...

Bye bye bye bye bye!