PDA

View Full Version : The Unova Express (fanfic)

Asuna
01-27-2013, 12:30 PM
Hello everyone!
Imagine Dragonite here with my fanfic!

If you're wondering about the title... Well I like trains.
It has nothing to do with the fanfic itself.
Anyway.

Chapter One: A Change in the Behaviour

The forest breeze rustled the leaves above me. The starry night was beautiful and elegant.

Now and then I'd spot a shooting star and I would wish to be the champion. My Marshtomp was sleeping softly beside me and I envied her. I was too excited to sleep.

Tomorrow morning I would be facing the fourth gym leader of Unova, Elesa.

My past gym battles had been great. Cilan was easy as I had both Charmander and Mudkip at the time. Lenora was difficult but we made it out alive. Burgh was challenging but not for Charmeleon.

I got my badge case out and stroked the shiny badges. 5 more to go, I thought. As I looked up to the sky I found myself slowly drifting off into a soothing sleep.

The Next Morning

Something was pulling my hair. I blinked my eyes and the sun was blinding.

Marshtomp was sat up tugging my brunette hair. She seemed happy enough.

I looked to my other 2 Pokeballs.

"How about we get some breakfast, Marshtomp?" I grinned.
"Mar-Marsh!" she said.

I threw the other 2 Pokeballs in the air and Charmeleon and Sneasel came out. Charmeleon yawned and stuck his tongue out at me.

Sneasel was the new one in my team. She was a bit shy when I recieved her in the trade and she wasn't a big fan of Charmeleon.

I laid some Pokefood out and I picked out an apple from my bag. The forest was now alive with Pokemon. I was glad I didn't go the desert route.

I was about to take a bite of my apple when a Sewaddle grabbed it with its Sling Shot.
"Hey give me that back!" I shouted. The Sewaddle then scurried away with my apple.

I was not having that! I grabbed my bag and sent Sneasel and Marshtomp back into their Pokeballs. I needed Charmeleon for this!

I walked deeper into the forest. I knew that from my map I would be going farther and farther away from Nimbasa City.

I followed the Sewaddle till it reached a huge tree. There I saw Sewaddles, Swadloons and even a Leavanny! I was about to order Charmeleon to do an ember attack when I saw the Sewaddle give my apple to the Leavanny.

From Burgh's gym battle I saw Leavanny as a caring Pokemon. This one simply took one look at the apple and threw it away. The Sewaddle looked very sad. I had to do something.

"Hey why did you do that for Leavanny! That's my apple and all you do is throw it away?" I shouted. The Sewaddles and Swadloons stopped their work and stared at me. Leavanny went from shock to anger.

"Lea-Leavanny!" its cry was furious and I realised it wanted to battle me. I glanced to Charmeleon.

"What do you say Charmeleon? Wanna battle?" Charmeleon nodded and got ready to battle. Leavanny started off with a Razor Leaf.

"Charmeleon, use Ember!" Charmeleon fired about 6 hot embers towards Leavanny. Leavanny was hit directly. It wasn't used to other region Pokemon! Leavanny was weak.

"Now Charmeleon, finish it off with Scratch!" Charmeleon raced forwards and scratched Leavanny twice.

Leavanny fainted. I expected the Sewaddles and Swadloons to attack but to my suprise they all cheered.

I grinned at them, waved goodbye and made my way to Nimbasa City. Now I had to get the Bolt Badge!

^^
So there it is. I hope you guys like it!
I'll start writing the next part soon so stay tuned (:

The Kiwi Dragon
01-27-2013, 08:03 PM
Nice story thus far Drago!

Asuna
01-27-2013, 08:27 PM
Thanks Venom! (: