PDA

View Full Version : Speculation

aveyavey123
01-30-2013, 10:36 PM
well x and y are based of chromosones not simply letters so i doubt there will be a z but whateva but since there are based of that it will have 2 do with DNA and stuff so maybe there could be a chance that the eevvelutionsn speculation might be right.... but maybe not .... whatever thats just what I think

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-30-2013, 10:54 PM
X and Y are the coordinate planes through which the player moves in all main-series Pokemon games; Z is the 3rd plane which adds depth, so they no longer need to allude depth using an aerial view; which would be why Z would most likely be the in-gen remake.

aveyavey123
01-31-2013, 12:58 AM
X and Y are the coordinate planes through which the player moves in all main-series Pokemon games; Z is the 3rd plane which adds depth, so they no longer need to allude depth using an aerial view; which would be why Z would most likely be the in-gen remake.
Good point but how come in the japanese title of x and y there are DNA things on the sides

stevenhazelwood24
01-31-2013, 01:59 AM
Because it has the connotations of both :) X and Y make perfect sense and yet again for the chromosome option. I think they may play them both

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-31-2013, 02:25 AM
Because it has the connotations of both :) X and Y make perfect sense and yet again for the chromosome option. I think they may play them both

I'm thinking that too now... X and Y may be symbolic of the past, limited movement grid we played on; and at the same time, it may represent biological parts. I found this article while researching: http://kotaku.com/5975396/this-nerdy-explanation-for-pokmon-xy-might-blow-your-mind, and it seems quite interesting. I doubt the chromosomes theory completely because all they have to do with is gender. XX or XY... It just seems foolish. It may just be an open reference about biology, as can be seen in the link